Male HQ

24-hrs For Diamond Health Centre

Guest Diamond2005

Guest Diamond2005

Hi all, just like to hear some comments or suggestions if Diamond were to extend its opening hrs for weekends...say 24-hrs for friday and saturday..and comments or good interesting suggestions?

Many years back, the library was under pressure from the public to open on Sunday.

They tried a few Sunday and they got a thin crowd. The management said people not interested. A new library management took over. They threw the doors open on sunday and thought of activites and useful Programs and Promotion to attract people there .

It is now a major activity for parents/children on weekend.

So the same lesson to Diamond Management. You guys need to plan Programs and make Promotional efforts to bring in the crowd. Consider the 8 door party of Shogun, the Natural Nite of One Seven that I heard are crowd pullers. May want to see what the famous Japanese Sauna 24 kaikan offer too. A gay Celebrity nite. A home masseur nite. A Uncle nite. A Blowing Wind nite ...

The Diamond rental is not cheap. It is a good idea to maximize the usage of the place.

Hope to have more attractions on Friday and Saturday nite.

I think there is technical problem encountered by Diamond2005 if they are going to open 24hrs. It's because the access to their premises which located at 5th or 6th storey using the common lifts (I think there are 4 to 6 lifts) located at one corner of the building and for security reason, the building owner wouldn't like public to be roaming around after certain hours (say after midnite).

Should Diamond2005 have a dedicated lift only serving their premises then there is no technical problem.

Similar problem encountered also by a disco at upper floor of Ngee Ann City Shopping Centre where Takashimaya is located, where disco clientele require to use other side lift after certain hours as the access to the shopping centre would be locked.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

have to do up the room for people who wnats to sleep overnight and treat it like a small hotel room. I guess a fee have to b charge for that. But it have to be value for money..... Not sure local will want to rent.. but foriegner would like to think about staying.. Yes the lift n security thing would b a problem..

Giev it a try for half a year n see the response.. Of no good .. scrap!!

Don't worry, Be happy

I think they can always arrange with building management to have the lift only open on the diamond floor. An extra security desk on that floor will nicely solve the problem. Just that they have to pay for the extra guards on those 2 nite. $$ will solve such problem. The main problem is how to attract Diamond fans to visit during these time slots. Example are those who just finished karaoke downstairs.

It is nt as easy as ABC like wat u thought, unless you sure that there is alot of ppl will patronise Diamond after midnite,else how much electricity & water bill for tat?They also need to hire or pay more money for those staffs or part time workers to work after midnite & do you think tat the security guard will let ppl in?haha,if anything happen who want to bear the responsible?Dun think everything seem that easy,Diamond is totally different from others sauna,cos it is located inside the " Shopping Center ", it's nt shop house or wat, unless anyone can think solution for tat

After reading all the above comments. the risk is very high. Our society has not reach to a point unlike HK, Taiwan or Japan where they have populations to sustain 24 hrs business operation. Keep the ideas floating till the day comes. For now, my 2-cents worth-> not worth investing. I don't want to see Diamond disappear from gay scene.

Except for 2 which operates 24 hours, most suanas/spas visited by PLUs close at about 7am or 8am on Saturday & Sunday morning. Thus, they have sometime to clean up the place before the next busy business day.

been to 24hours joint in HK and Jap.

the jap 24kaiken was pack with people while the HK's rainbow only sparingly filled. i guessed it have a lot to do with culture.

HK folks tend to patronise the joint after office hour and leave after around 10pm whereas in Jap, they dun mind staying overnight.

also the skyhigh price of taxi and hotel accomodation increases the probality of Jap staying overnight.

here in SG, where the transportation isnt that high, the patrons might wanna go back after having their fun.

also take into consideration diamonds attract mature folks, whom have higher chance of having a family, they might prefer to have quick fun before going back to their lifestyle.

another important factor is the cleaniness and hygenic of the joint, can you imagine the hot pool after 24 hours?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

have to do up the room for people who wnats to sleep overnight and treat it like a small hotel room. I guess a fee have to b charge for that. But it have to be value for money..... Not sure local will want to rent.. but foriegner would like to think about staying.. Yes the lift n security thing would b a problem..

Giev it a try for half a year n see the response.. Of no good .. scrap!!

There is another problem when a sauna or health centre want to operate like an inn or hotel. as they need a special license from a licensing board too and of course, another taxes to be added.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hi all, just like to hear some comments or suggestions if Diamond were to extend its opening hrs for weekends...say 24-hrs for friday and saturday..and comments or good interesting suggestions?

Actually, I just realised similar thread and question were posted also in SgBoy Forum with same headline, same date also on 26 Feb 06 at 3.46PM.

Maybe the Management wanted to test ground and see the response from the forum before seriously implement it :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

no need to operate 24 hours. extending the time til 2 or 3am would be nice :)

Not so good. It's difficult to get public transport in the wee hours.

Maybe over the weekend, it's not so bad. There is public transport "Bus Nightriders" and "Bus Night Owl" on some stretches.

Weekday, no lah. People need to go to work next day. Other gay saunas like Towel Club and 1-7 also long hours on weekend.

Guest diamond lover

i think its a good idea to have an extented weekend thing at diamond but i really dun think the owner ment 24hrs as in non shut during the weekend but as in open till wee hours of sat n sun mornings,like VC and TC.

but may i suggest as some already did as to have something special on these nights like having the light in the shower area n hot pool area dim down till its dim enough to see but dim enough to lay in pool n relax,even by some teelights would be nice. play a DVD once or twice thru out the night so some can just chill out and best part, lock front door and only allow customers in after they rang the bell so theres more privacy.

Also, must remember that Diamond is still know as a straight health centre that is VERY gay friendly so cannot have too OTT themes nights and all that but i think the dim lights and maybe aroma burners are enjoyed by all sexes(burn Lavender oil or something like that as its know to make a man horny...............)

well, thats all i have for now

cheers

Guest diamond lover

BTW, sorry for re post but had a typo.

anyway, i suggest opening timings should be 11am friday till 7am or 8am sat.close so can clean th e place n the staff n the cute boos can have a nap than open again 12noon sat till 7am or 8am sun.

Guest diamond lover

i agree that a poll should be done but maybe a more hands on poll,have a tryout for say 2 weekends or maybe a month see what happens.

also i beg to differ bout the uncles having to report back to families by 23.59 as to what i have seen at VC,TC and even ford rd during the weekend wee mornings that theres always a steady flow of uncles for milking.

cheers

PS, anyone mind introudcing what diamond is? Is it something like TC , VC? where is this place? How much to u pay? :yuk:   :yuk:

The rates for Diamond2005 are as follows:

Early Bird Promotion (10am - 1pm)

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $15

Weekend & Holidays --- $18

Normal Hours (1pm - 7pm)

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $19

Weekend & Holidays --- $20

Late Owl Promotion (7pm - 11pm)

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $12

Weekend & Holidays --- $15

sorry guys new to the scene, where is this Diamond place you guys are atlking about? tks guys. when is a good time to go and meet people?

:oops:

sorry guys new to the scene, where is this Diamond place you guys are atlking about? tks guys. when is a good time to go and meet people?

:oops:

Diamond2005, 100 Jln Sultan #05-01, Sultan Plaza

(bldg located next to junction of Beach Rd and Jln Sultan), easier to alight at bus stop opposite Concorde Bldg at Beach Rd, short distance walk only

Tel. 6392-2396

You might read a topic about Diamond, here:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=530&st=15

• 5 weeks later...

So what happened to Diamond2005 after they asked questions about 24-hrs operations, it looks like they can't implement it after the questionaires ??

Late Owl Promotion (7pm - 11pm)

Weekday (Mon-Fri) --- $12

Weekend & Holidays --- $15

I remember seeing a post by NewDiamond indicating that the Late Owl Promotion time had been changed to 6pm - 11pm. So, go in an hour earlier and still pay the special rate.