Male HQ

East ~ Bedok, Simei, Tanah Merah, Tampines, Pasir Ris

kuchiyose

Yesterday was working around simei.. went to east point toilet level 1 while waiting for order to come in ( deliver food ) 

Saw this uncle in the urinal  , he stand a step back showing his semi hard cock,  abt 4 5 inch..   i act to wash hand n adjust my hair.. but he still stand there and pretend to  read the newdpaper infront of his urinal.. n no pee came out.. so i tot he was cruising.. 

So order came in, at NTUC food centre ( below simei MRT. otw there, i saw MRT toilet.  Suddenly came in my mind, it used to be cruisy.. i dno, hence i check it out..  same thing. Act to wash  my hand.. hahah.. suprisingly, the same uncle came... n stand at the urinal..  so i confirm this uncle is looking for fun.. but the toilet there, the urinal got partition. 

I just walk off since i got order to send. Took awhile for my order to be ready. Once order is ready, i went back to my bike ( multistory opposite east point ) haha.. still not satisfied  abt this uncle , i went back to level 1 toilet... HES THERE!  HAHAHA.. DOUBLE CONFIRM HE LOOKING FOR FUN .

Fast foward ;went to send my order n went back to east point. 

He was there again.. i smile to him n signal him to follow me.  We went 2 floor toilet ( good place as its at the back, not much people ) 

We went in last cubicle,   i pull down his pants..  n his cock is 5 inch hard... i took out my lubricant.. n put it on his cock.. i stroke it soft first  n he start to moan lightly. Put my other hand on his nipple n play with it.. he get turned on..  

He start to fuck my hand. In n out.. i make it tighten. I added more lube so it become more slippery..  haha.. he love it . He start to moan harder n fuck harder..  soon he cumm on the wall..   we cleaned up..  n he said thanx to me..

I hope east point is still cruisy , not just the uncle. Haha.. bcos i see few nice guys too. But not sure if they r cruising.

10 hours ago, Iteboy23 said:

Yesterday was working around simei.. went to east point toilet level 1 while waiting for order to come in ( deliver food ) 

Saw this uncle in the urinal  , he stand a step back showing his semi hard cock,  abt 4 5 inch..   i act to wash hand n adjust my hair.. but he still stand there and pretend to  read the newdpaper infront of his urinal.. n no pee came out.. so i tot he was cruising.. 

So order came in, at NTUC food centre ( below simei MRT. otw there, i saw MRT toilet.  Suddenly came in my mind, it used to be cruisy.. i dno, hence i check it out..  same thing. Act to wash  my hand.. hahah.. suprisingly, the same uncle came... n stand at the urinal..  so i confirm this uncle is looking for fun.. but the toilet there, the urinal got partition. 

I just walk off since i got order to send. Took awhile for my order to be ready. Once order is ready, i went back to my bike ( multistory opposite east point ) haha.. still not satisfied  abt this uncle , i went back to level 1 toilet... HES THERE!  HAHAHA.. DOUBLE CONFIRM HE LOOKING FOR FUN .

Fast foward ;went to send my order n went back to east point. 

He was there again.. i smile to him n signal him to follow me.  We went 2 floor toilet ( good place as its at the back, not much people ) 

We went in last cubicle,   i pull down his pants..  n his cock is 5 inch hard... i took out my lubricant.. n put it on his cock.. i stroke it soft first  n he start to moan lightly. Put my other hand on his nipple n play with it.. he get turned on..  

He start to fuck my hand. In n out.. i make it tighten. I added more lube so it become more slippery..  haha.. he love it . He start to moan harder n fuck harder..  soon he cumm on the wall..   we cleaned up..  n he said thanx to me..

I hope east point is still cruisy , not just the uncle. Haha.. bcos i see few nice guys too. But not sure if they r cruising.

Wow. What an adventure!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic