Male HQ

West ~ Jurong East, Jurong West, Lakeside, Boonlay, Pioneer

Guest xenophile

Guest NavyCub

Enjoyed my time just now between 6:45pm - 7:30pm.

Was my first time doing it in toilet, saw a couple of nice tools. One of you was Indian or Malay, in sandals, inside 2nd cubicle from entrance. Met a guy in blue office wear too. Not sure if the ppl were into the hairier young guys.

Guest WorkingBoy

For my experience the last time was this. I quite don know where can find this toilet in JP. First time go to JP and end up I make it there. The first impression is that the toilet is clean and the cubicles are also new. ONce inside, I don know what to do. I just went straight to the urinal and pee. When peeing, I notice that another guy dressed in bermuda and t shirt stand beside me. He show me his dick and it harden. I don know why but I keep on staring at it. He took my hand and say U want to touch? Then we enter the last cubicle which is the squatting one. We took off my shirt and lower my pants. I just stood there naked and hard. He stroke me and next moment it swallow my dick into his mouth. The feel of warmth over my dick just made me thrust forward. He deep throat me and i feel the whole warmth of my cock in his mouth. I told him to stand up and then I tried to suck his dick. He was long and dark. But it was nice. he use my mouth like a whore and keeping on trusting forward. next he push me and he continued to cum all on the floor. while cleaning i saw that he have an ocs pass. What a cute guy. I wish for more young dude to be around there.

I guess the best way is to wait and see. So far I only seen ppl that look like they are 30+ and older. Usually, you wait till only the 2 of u left, one person shows his dick or something, some times masturbates, and then like that lor. Go cubicle have some fun. I discovered cruising by accident. This old malay malaysian tried to get at me when I was at the Johor Bus terminal, by accident I look at him, then he stalked me, that's when I learned about it.

For my experience the last time was this. I quite don know where can find this toilet in JP. First time go to JP and end up I make it there. The first impression is that the toilet is clean and the cubicles are also new. ONce inside, I don know what to do. I just went straight to the urinal and pee. When peeing, I notice that another guy dressed in bermuda and t shirt stand beside me. He show me his dick and it harden. I don know why but I keep on staring at it. He took my hand and say U want to touch? Then we enter the last cubicle which is the squatting one. We took off my shirt and lower my pants. I just stood there naked and hard. He stroke me and next moment it swallow my dick into his mouth. The feel of warmth over my dick just made me thrust forward. He deep throat me and i feel the whole warmth of my cock in his mouth. I told him to stand up and then I tried to suck his dick. He was long and dark. But it was nice. he use my mouth like a whore and keeping on trusting forward. next he push me and he continued to cum all on the floor. while cleaning i saw that he have an ocs pass. What a cute guy. I wish for more young dude to be around there.
didnt know guys are so open at the toilet =], hope next time got young guys come and ask me haha
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic