Male HQ

Not So North ~ Yio Chu Kang, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan

Guest astep

Just trying my luck here if I can meet my regular sex buddy that we lost contact due to unforeseen circumstance :)

Raymond , you stay at Blk 105 bishan and I use to go your place for fun. And you then introduce me to your buddy who stay at Potong Pasir. Go to your place recently but I just can't recall which side as the last time we see each other was more then 15years ...

If you are here or your buddy who stay at Potong Pasir, please message me privately .

Anyway I'm Rosli and stay in Tampines as per my profile ....

Any stocky beefy meaty mature man in his late 30s to mid 50s got a discreet place near AMK central for some discreet hot play?

So u keen?

I'm lean mature chinese 39yo 173cm 65kg.

I can't host. Would like to walk in to your room see you lay on the bed legs spread wearing sexy thong, G-string, jockstrap tight white brief etc, I rim eat your meaty ass good, oral 69, body contact, kissing making out sucking nipples sucking getting sucked fucking rimming etc.. also cool with playing in your car in a quiet place or just simply unzip and drop our pants pull out our cocks grind each other stroke suck each other off.

Married stocky meaty beefy men prefer, married a big plus.

Free all morning and afternoon today. Am near AMK central

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic