Male HQ

South-East ~ Paya Lebar, Eunos, Aljunied, Kembangan, East Coast

• 1 month later...

HELLO, CALLING ALL TOPS/FLEX/BI/STR8 GUYS PREFABLY NOT TO CHUBBY WITH AT LEAST 5INCH OR 12CM CUT/UNCUT SHAVED OR TRIMMED DICK TO HAVE FUN OUTDOORS ON THURSDAY BETWEEN 1PM-3PM 7TH DECEMBER IN  OLD STAIRCASE OR BUILDINGS IN CITY AREA OR PARK OR BEACH TOILETS OR QUIET SPOT. I AM LOOKING FOR GUYS WHO LIKE TO BE PHOTOED(NO NEED FACE) WHILE I BJ HIM, PLUS WILLING TO EXHIBIT WITH ME :) 

ROCHORE CENTRE, TEXTILE BULIDING, OUTRAM PARK, FORT CANNONG PARK, ADELPHI BUILDING, EAST COAST PARK, SUNTEC AREA..LETS MEET UP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any young nerdy boy who liked to be fucked? Japanese, hairy. looking for a young bottom boy. pls be over 20 but under 30. i have a place. would like to lick you. kiss you. Suck your dick. fuck you. I want to hear you moaning. I will have you suck my cock and lick my balls. I will spent lots of time on foreplay pleasing you before fucking. no cross dresser. no smoker, no girly underwear plz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...