Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

10 hours ago, ZKT279 said:

Can help but notice, going for a cruise at redwall is like a wild-goose chase....

Honestly, how many of u guys here manage to get or meet other cruiser?

There are several reasons I could think of that makes redwall a bit of a wild goose chase. One, sense of time. Some using German sense of time while others using Malaysia sense of time. Two, (if) there are people there, it is highly likely that they would not be showing any initiative and just be at the toilet doing their business. Three, personal preferences as some the other guy exceed certain standards before considering hooking up with him. Four, some only go to redwall to window shopping, so to say. 

So, how to prevent you from being left high and dry after getting to red wall as fast as you can? Just use the redwall as a quick and dirty meeting place after you set up the appointment with the other party. 

If you want to have a better selection, go to gyms or saunas that are likely to attract more people most of the time. Almost all guys who goes there will have one goal or didn't mind helping you reach that goal. 

Don't forget to practice safe sex. That just a common sense. 

4 hours ago, Wandai said:

There are several reasons I could think of that makes redwall a bit of a wild goose chase. One, sense of time. Some using German sense of time while others using Malaysia sense of time. Two, (if) there are people there, it is highly likely that they would not be showing any initiative and just be at the toilet doing their business. Three, personal preferences as some the other guy exceed certain standards before considering hooking up with him. Four, some only go to redwall to window shopping, so to say. 

So, how to prevent you from being left high and dry after getting to red wall as fast as you can? Just use the redwall as a quick and dirty meeting place after you set up the appointment with the other party. 

If you want to have a better selection, go to gyms or saunas that are likely to attract more people most of the time. Almost all guys who goes there will have one goal or didn't mind helping you reach that goal. 

Don't forget to practice safe sex. That just a common sense. 

haha.. window shopping =)

luv tht words =)

8 hours ago, Wandai said:

Don't forget to practice safe sex. That just a common 

Yea...thats true.

8 hours ago, Wandai said:

Don't forget to practice safe sex. That just a common 

Yea...thats true. 

Anyone in the airport now?

3 hours ago, romantic_straight said:

Welll...any suggestion where 2 hang out...cruising to meet tat of our standard..

Muah!

In png island now...humm

Two informal meanings of cruising applicable here are "wander about places in search of a casual sex partner" and "walking by and assess (a potential sexual partner)". 

With that in mind, go to the places that fit your standard. Gyms, sport centres, or swimming pool for the hunky or lean types. Bars and any other social places for wider selections of types. Of course those places are not exclusively for gays. But they are not exclusively for straights either. 

If you find the guy of your type there, start with conversations and try to determine if they would be open to take things further. Bear in mind that while straight guys may be against anal sex, they wouldn't say no to other lighter activities. After all, we could get aroused easily and wouldn't mind a helping hand relieving that tension out from the body. Try to be upfront and take rejection with humour.

If you don't think you could start a conversation, just stare at his crotch hungrily. When he notices your stare, look into his eyes and raise an eyebrow upward in question. If he didn't recoils from disgust, go and sit with him and plans your rendezvous. 

Remember, no means no. 

Just now pass by 1st avenue. An uncle follow me to toilet and stand at 1 urinal away from me. Play with his dick while looking at me. Ok, I get the signal but there other cruiser around so I left and walk around the mall. He follow me around so I engage him and ask if he want to get suck. Then he start to ask me where I stay, where I work, why want play with his dick and lot of question. I just smile and wish him have a nice day and walk away. And he continue follow me around. What an evening. Not complaining, just sharing.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic