Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

For those still cruising at 1st Avenue, please be cautious. The mall management is aware of the cruising activities in the washrooms and therefore taken steps to beef up the security. There will be more security patrolling, as well as plain clothes officers from their management doing their rounds in the washrooms. That’s the rumor I heard. 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, Schmooky said:

For those still cruising at 1st Avenue, please be cautious. The mall management is aware of the cruising activities in the washrooms and therefore taken steps to beef up the security. There will be more security patrolling, as well as plain clothes officers from their management doing their rounds in the washrooms. That’s the rumor I heard. 

Maybe true cos the other day after me and another guy finished our business inside cubicle he straight away go out so I assumed nobody outside and I also follow him... suddenly got one guy came in and turn stare at us...Then he went inside one of the stalls (maybe he juz a random guy there).. I dont think he saw us came out the same cubicle but still I walked quickly n left..always be careful