Male HQ

Travelling Partners Sought

DirtyOldMan

Dear DOM,

Never been to Guam but it looks beautiful!

GUAM

I have also never been to Shanghai before. But, u are bery hygiene conscientious. then Guam looks better.

Gay scene in Shanghai is also up and coming.. (what i heard from a friend.)

>Other notes:

To travel with DOM u have to be

a) Super patient. at least sucker level

b) Able to cope with eccentricity

c) Have to take care of his needs at times (maybe many times)

otherwise, if u like chubbies, cats and a chit-chats over beer, he may prove to be a good companion

Hope u have a good hoilday overseas DOM and do share ur pics when u come back!

cheers

Dear DOM,

Never been to Guam but it looks beautiful!

GUAM

I have also never been to Shanghai before. But, u are bery hygiene conscientious. then Guam looks better.

Gay scene in Shanghai is also up and coming.. (what i heard from a friend.)

>Other notes:

To travel with DOM u have to be

a) Super patient. at least sucker level

b) Able to cope with eccentricity

c) Have to take care of his needs at times (maybe many times)

otherwise, if u like chubbies, cats and a chit-chats over beer, he may prove to be a good companion

Hope u have a good hoilday overseas DOM and do share ur pics when u come back!

cheers

Am I really that bad meh ? No lah, don't spoilt my reputation. People travelled with more usually like me a lot indeed.

No.. DOM , u are not Bad person.

just a bit changed. i didnt meet any of ur peers in jap nor did u bother to intro me to ur friends. all i know is that, friends i intro to u feel the same way i feel about u- changed.. thats is perfectly okie if it doesnt affect others, but it does.. i sorry to inform u that it disgusted us. Do i have to go further? or do we leave it as it is?

I just hope u contribute postively to this forum.. there is a cat section. and jap lang thread too. hope u share with us how u take care of cats and some jap words u find interesting. otherwise, places in jap/tokyo u find interesting.

Best

Additional stuffs:

somewhat, i maybe doing the things i am need not shoulder but i feel a certain responsibility towards you, what u say etc. coz i know u to a certain level.

Also, after all we met and u were also singaporean.. so if u have any real trouble in tokyo just give me a ring.

No.. DOM , u are not Bad person.

just a bit changed. i didnt meet any of ur peers in jap nor did u bother to intro me to ur friends. all i know is that, friends i intro to u feel the same way i feel about u- changed.. thats is perfectly okie if it doesnt affect others, but it does.. i sorry to inform u that it disgusted us. Do i have to go further? or do we leave it as it is?

I just hope u contribute postively to this forum.. there is a cat section. and jap lang thread too. hope u share with us how u take care of cats and some jap words u find interesting. otherwise, places in jap/tokyo u find interesting.

Best

Additional stuffs:

somewhat, i maybe doing the things i am need not shoulder but i feel a certain responsibility towards you, what u say etc. coz i know u to a certain level.

Also, after all we met and u were also singaporean.. so if u have any real trouble in tokyo just give me a ring.

Sorry, I can't understand you. But as a mederator, you don't seem to have the common sense NOT to comment personal thing on the WEB in front of all ? Also, one thing to warn your rudeness, when we met at the snack last time you did put your shoe/or leg on my pants, very rude and inappropriate, did you know ? You want to comment me or anything you are not happy with me ( why ? ) you can PM me, OK ? I just hope that you have the maturity not to mess things up. Why I need to call you when trouble ? What trouble you mean ?

I am indeed in a dilemma.

What i said abt u, i stand by my words. I am not the only person who knows about you and they tell me the same thing.

Eventually, Time would tell what kind of person u actually are.

But I don't think I have anyb plan to socialize with you anymore as you are such a person whom does not seem to have common sense and your putting of your shoes ( diry shoes ) on my pants really put me off. Why you need to make enemy with me ? What have I done to you ? Where are you unhappy and who are the "other" you are referring to ? What makes you so sick of me ? I don't undertsand ? Anyway you still had not apologize your rude bahavior to me in the bar, that was why I just left the bar because it is sick to have you around. Understand ???

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.