Male HQ

Natural Food Good For Manhood

mamat

I just got back from 2 weeks trip and feeling Super tired. Well, on one hand, I know age is catching up on me but on the other, I could not understand why I'm soft all over.

Any recommendation for natural food that can perk me up guys? I heard herbs like "tongkat Ali" can help but don't have that right now. Any of you can share your secrets :-)... Let's do that here. Eg: my NS OC used to share with me that I should eat raw walnuts to thicken my sperm..hmm don't really need it to be that think now :-D.. Just need to wake up my lil' bro down here.

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Multi vitamin + exercise + water + 8hr of sleep + proper meals = the best combination.

Herbs depend on individual body and might cause side effect. Go google best herb for men's health.

Haa haa dude.. I'm actually more interested in trying out natural organic stuff..multi-vit are also processed isn't it :-)

I'm interested in trying tongkat ali but there seems to be alot of comments online saying that some of these supplements are illegally made in Malaysia and many have high levels of arsenic.

Oh actually you should try the real thing.. I was in Karimun and bought some "tongkat Ali" roots that has been chopped thinly and dried. You can either boil it or just drop a few pieces in boiling water and let to cool down. It's bitter but worked well :-). But now stock finished liao.

O i didn't read carefully, but should take multi vit though, everyday the meal we take might not contain enough vit for body to absorb

No worries man..I cannot agree less.. Yes and in terms of absorption of minerals etc at times I learnt that we take in food that so called "repel" each other and ends up being wasted.. Well some of our old folks stories are of course myths but some are also proven true scientifically.

maybe u can try maca power 99 :P

Haa haa Wahh jacko it seemed you have been using this maca power stuff..where to get it dude..pls share what it will do to you :-D

horny goat weed

Haa haa will it make you grow horns..haa haa

• 2 weeks later...

horny goat weed is quite heaty and it takes time to see results

Does it mean you get heaty all the time..wahh like that 'susah' man..Hee hee..

But I like the slow part..these days I tends to cum too fast..haa haa..side track :-D

I just got back from 2 weeks trip and feeling Super tired. Well, on one hand, I know age is catching up on me but on the other, I could not understand why I'm soft all over.

Any recommendation for natural food that can perk me up guys? I heard herbs like "tongkat Ali" can help but don't have that right now. Any of you can share your secrets :-)... Let's do that here. Eg: my NS OC used to share with me that I should eat raw walnuts to thicken my sperm..hmm don't really need it to be that think now :-D.. Just need to wake up my lil' bro down here.

what is thicken your sperm? produce more?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.