Male HQ

Vibrator In The Ass

Guest Ameo

Good acting...... if you believe BS like that really happen. Ignore of female and male body's reaction to vibration? Girl has prostate to react like that? heheh

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

A bottom guy I knew tried it with one of those cheap plastic ones you can buy (legally, I think, because they are sold as massage vibrators) and he said before it touches the prostate, it feels like you want to rush to the toilet because everything inside is being shaken loose. But once the vibrations reached his prostate, he couldn't stop orgasming for more than 20 seconds.

Edited by xiandarkthorne

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

I had a massuer insert a thin long one into my ass. Followed by him inserting him cock. Tt was the closest i had to a DP experience. It was weird feeling. On one hand the vibration added a new dimension to the sensation near to the G spot. On the other hand, his thrusting with his cock pushed the vibrator too high up in me.....n that felt abit uncomfortable.

Yes i know he should not doing things like tt. I tot it was a 'legit' pl. But he kinda of seduced me to point of no return. Know what i mean?

I had a massuer insert a thin long one into my ass. Followed by him inserting him cock. Tt was the closest i had to a DP experience. It was weird feeling. On one hand the vibration added a new dimension to the sensation near to the G spot. On the other hand, his thrusting with his cock pushed the vibrator too high up in me.....n that felt abit uncomfortable.

Yes i know he should not doing things like tt. I tot it was a 'legit' pl. But he kinda of seduced me to point of no return. Know what i mean?

Can PM me also?

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Mike Sanuk said:

Pm me 2!

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

On 11/12/2015 at 6:46 PM, Maturebtm@sk said:

Hi, where to look for him. Can u pm mi

Suspension for 2 weeks for posting ad in the Main forum after few warnings.

Better late than never. 

• 6 months later...
19 hours ago, Guest GAYMAN said:

What to do when a vibrator or any object suddenly got stuck in the ass?

Don't Panic is what you should do first.

I have had that happen before when it went too deep and goes pass my rectum cavity into the sigmoid colon which is a left bend that is almost "S" shape. Usually it things going pass that point where something coming back out is now a little harder and you have little to no muscular means to push out. Look at the photo I added. Yes it does look scary. If you are silly enough to put something inside you that is bigger then a cock and has weird shaped ends or something with protruding or hook. Objects that are shaped easy going in but complication coming out then you have a big problem. Also to insert something longer then usual ( say beyond 7inchers ) and totally unbend-able, for an amateur you are going to have problem getting it all in. Even for someone like me, I can only get to the back of my rectum by about 7-8 inches before the sigmoid bent left. To get pass that with something stiff and not bend along the curve, you have to be doing this for a long many months or years to condition your inner chamber to take that intrusion and YOU have to know how to twist and move the object at an angle to get it deeper and sometime a second long stick to help make that happen. too complicated to tell here hehe.. The other way is to have a long very flexible dildo which why when see long silicon dildos they are soft and flexible. That is to tackle the sigmoid colon's curvature leading higher up your colon.

In short, If you want want long penetration up your ass, make sure you use a long long flexible dildo that you can still  have a hand hold on it. Get a thin one and work your way to something thicken later. Or have a string attached to it at the back end. That is one way.

Okay for those who are more daring (or silly) and had something that he wants to push all the way in and close their ass over it completely. There is a likelihood a muscular contraction will push that object out if it has not pass the rectum cavity BUT if it has, shutting your asshole muscle will PUSH IT FURTHER UP into your colon.

Again, don't panic. If you relax and not try to squeeze it out but just relax and let nature take it's course which can be minutes or longer and slowly it will start to get push downwards towards your rectum cavity again. And next thing you know you feel a pressure in your rectum like something dropping into it and then as you start to feel you can push it a little with your ass muscle like when you shit, you wait a bit till you feel that urge to push out and you then do so. That is if that dildo or object does not have any nasty pointy edges that can lodge itself to any inner wall of your colon or rectum wall. That wall is NOT SMOOTH. It is very very wrinkle like. So anything protruding in the opposite direction to coming out will make it possible to get stuck.

Some people just panic and start to get all crazy and go see a doctor immediately. heh. Your colon and rectum has this muscular action that slowly move shit or anything down to your asshole but it takes time. And for the few times it takes too long, I go tot he toilet and do a few round of enema. Which is what I usually do for an hour or more to clean out my asshole to have deep anal toy fun where i want to get rid of shit smell and shit and have very clean anal sex or toy insertion fun. But now I jet some water inside to moist my hole which over a few hours of anal toying it can get abit dry as your colon and rectum start to natural absorb some any water or moister inside in the cavity. By jetting some water inside will help me use the water to moist and lubricate my colon and rectum PLUS the water is now something I cause my abdominal and hip muslce to push out the water to gush it out of my ass. By jettign in water a few times and pushign out the water into the toilet bowl, I have gotten out some stuff that I put too many and some gotten in deep (golf ball, shorter cucumber eg) so the water help to drive them down and into my rectum cavity and then it gets easy to push them out now.

I know this sound embrassing to some or disgusting to others who read this from me and hate it but this is the nature or thing about anal toy play. Be it for someone very into it like me or the occasional guy who want to try dildo and either they wanted it or someone encourage them to shove it all in and make it disappear up their ass thinking this is fun to do. 

I have done this many times on Chaturbate where stranges ask or order or demand you to shove it all in. You are the master of your own asshole. If you are not ready to do this, don't try it in the heat of the moment especially if you are into master and slave shit. There are a lot of assholes who are very good at asking others to do this and when something happens, they either log off or stay to watch you suffer thru it as that it what they want or might even be recording your horror accident. I have had times I cut my inside of my rectum with my anal play online and while some ask me if I am alright.. I have some ask me to zoom in closer on my bleeding anus or to see the bloodied dildo or whatever object i has pulled out. It can be that sick with some fuckers. So you take care and only do what you dare and ready to face and handle or you will end up going to the hospital or worst.

Have fun but do it carefully. learn to do this slowly over time before you get too ambitious with anal toy play.

The-large-Intestine-007.jpg

Edited by upshot
Typo, forgot to add photo and some further notes for clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 5 months later...
Guest NeedHelp

The vibrator that I was playing last night was accudentally stuck in my ass. I can't poop it. Would it take a while before it get out automatically? Should I go to a doctor now? I'm ashame though.

Not the first, won't be the last.

No need to be shy, go to a n e now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest NeedHelp said:

The vibrator that I was playing last night was accudentally stuck in my ass. I can't poop it. Would it take a while before it get out automatically? Should I go to a doctor now? I'm ashame though.

How big is it? How long has it been in you now? Have you tried enema? Used lube when playing with it?

If you are not new to enema, you can try to pump some water into your rectum, wait till you feel the need to let go the water and then you go let it out.. you might try a few times to get the vibrator to settle in the water in your colon or rectum and see if the water fluching out will also take the thing out of you.

Edited by upshot

• 1 year later...
Guest joey888
On 1/15/2017 at 7:20 PM, Guest NeedHelp said:

It happened to me once. Luckily it went out but my hole was terribly bleeding for days. That is the first time I also used sanitary napkin.

• 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, Guest Paul29 said:

Is it okay to leave it there overnight while sleeping?

The reality is at some point, assuming you are able to fall asleep, your sphincter will relax, and naturally push it out. It takes conscious effort to keep it in. 

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.