Male HQ

Cum Taste + Do All Cum Taste The Same? + Your Diet Will Deter The Taste Of Your Sperm?(compiled)

Guest T5

Hi,

i read from somewhere and i come across this article that say the what u eat will deter how your sperm will taste like... may i know how true is it? Mine taste like bittergourd... i find it very digusting. If the article is real, what is it that i have to eat in order to make my sperm taste sweet or become nicer, what should i eat more in order to make it taste nicer? Pls advise. :P

Guest Guest

Errrr .... you can try by taking order beforehand.

e.g. ask your bf: "Honey, what flavor would you like to have tonight?" If he says: "pineapple", then that afternoon you eat lots of pineapple lor ..... if he wants strawberry flavor then u eat strawberries. Must have "quality" customer service mah ..... :D

Lol it doesn't work like that. The flavour of your sperm won't be the same as the flavour of the food, otherwise, I'll get my bottoms to eat chao kuay tiao and mee rebus every day!

Personally my experiences are:

- pineapple : - makes cum sweet

- asparagus : - it increases the chlorine spell of cum, the cum also tastes grassy/herbacious

- broccoli : - TO BE AVOIDED!!! Makes cum BITTER!!!!!

Guest gMoh
Hi,

i read from somewhere and i come across this article that say the what u eat will deter how your sperm will taste like... may i know how true is it? Mine taste like bittergourd... i find it very digusting. If the article is real, what is it that i have to eat in order to make my sperm taste sweet or become nicer, what should i eat more in order to make it taste nicer? Pls advise. :P

.......well, I read that you like other to swallow your sperm. Please re-consider it and practice a 'save sex' habit.

If not, one day TNP would have another similar story which would be a 'big' hit among the PLUs again.

Judging from all the comments in this forum... I think pineapple will be the most popular food that will make cum sweet. Okie. i will go and try eat more pineapple. Haha! Suddenly i thought of Jack Neo's movie "I not stupid too", there was a scene where by his youngest son buy lots of pineapple and force his female classmate to eat... :P Ops.. Out of the topic.

by the way, i didnt say i am have sex with anyone... :lol: just a personal experiments.

Thanks for your kind reminder. ;)

Guest guest18
Suddenly i thought of Jack Neo's movie "I not stupid too", ......

by the way, i didnt say i am have sex with anyone... :lol: just a personal experiments.

yes, indeed a stupid question ... you would only stir up arguement unnecessarily here and you won't get anything in return.

don't ask lah if you don't hv sex .... ppl would only 'fight in writing' for nothing.

• 4 years later...

Ok my bf just discovered that eating certain types of cheese does influence your cum's taste.

Just now 2 hours ago i savored Brie De Meaux cheese bought by my beloved while watching a movie. After eating the cheese i got horny and fxxked my bf out. After the fxxking session i swallowed my beloved's cum and was UTTERLY SHOCKED it tasted like the cheese i ate just now. my beloved thought i was lying and also tried to swallow my cum. he was also UTTERLY shocked it tasted like the cheese . so after sex instead of petting around we went to savor the cheese taste and was SHOCKED. Do you guys believe eating certain types of cheese influence the taste of your cum?

Guest Doctor Simon

hahahaha .... It usually take 6 hours for food taken to digest and adsorb. So, how can after 2 hours and your cum taste the cheese? it is very likely that both of you did not gargle your mouth after eating the cheese or while bj, you're eating more cheese and this time - cock cheese.

If you pee 2 hours after eating asparatus, there is a very strong smell of asparatus in the urine. Same case with durians.

Food with strong odour leaves traces in the urinary track. This is normal.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Keefey88

Try ginseng the next time before sex... Maybe the cum can also give you the added energy boost!!!....:)...

If you want to illuminate your cum to a glowing yellow, try popping some multivits... I'm sure you all have noticed the colour of your pee following the multivit...:)...

Try ginseng the next time before sex... Maybe the cum can also give you the added energy boost!!!....:)...

If you want to illuminate your cum to a glowing yellow, try popping some multivits... I'm sure you all have noticed the colour of your pee following the multivit...:)...

The bright yellow discolouration is due to Riboflavin ...

Hahaha... funny...

That is due to the presence of B vitamins in the urine. If you take lots of unpolished grains and inner organs in ur food, it's likely to produce the same colour due to unused B vitamins. B vitamins are water-soluble.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 3 months later...

Its an interesting observation I made regarding the Japanese's sperm.

19/20 tend to be extra thick, extra whitish, and even copious amount when they cum, as compared to the other rest of the Asian counterparts.

And it smells quite abit like in between raw seafood and green tea, and I am not kidding because my noose is very sensitive.

Guest Zephz

Hi,

It's true.

I have read it through on the internet.

If i recall,

More meat = Bitter /Sour

More Vegetables = Sweet.

Can I have 49% of the shares?

Since its so exclusively cumming from you, you should charge it more expensive than the most expensive bird nest known!

Not per gram, but per cum !

But you're not the first to suggest, someone wanted to pack and export it overseas :lol:

And we all go nano now, so it's per nanoliter. Pricier than the Alba Truffle.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

Drank too much water direct from the tap perhaps? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Since the P.H value of semen is in a range of 7.2-8, that means that semen is slightly alkaline.. so it's natural that it tastes bitter and feels soapy/slippery.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 1 year later...

you either like it or you don't. No need force youself

As a natural born cum lover because even when not horny(the period after orgasm) , I have no problems continue rubbing my cum to my cock, taste it with my 2 fingers like i'm sucking all the while make all my cum covered on my dick. Even have a condom that I re use when i masturbate in my room ...so no need tissue and I can just release it all in condom and drink it afterwards. Of course I wash it with soap and warm water after my masturbate sessions.

Some only find it turn on when they are horny but when they not horny, they feel disgusting. Certainly not for me.

• 1 year later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cum Taste + Do All Cum Taste The Same? + Your Diet Will Deter The Taste Of Your Sperm?(compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.