Raffles Place MRT Toilet

azharhaziqq

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today was super happening with a lineup of 8 men at / around the stalls @ 3pm lol

Proceeded to another toilet near the carpark where this Ang Moh sucked me off and swallowed my cum while I fingered his tight ass lol.

oops TMI

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet
On 5/23/2019 at 7:14 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Today was super happening with a lineup of 8 men at / around the stalls @ 3pm lol

Proceeded to another toilet near the carpark where this Ang Moh sucked me off and swallowed my cum while I fingered his tight ass lol.

oops TMI

Where is this car park?

48 minutes ago, JamesAdmas said:

Where is this car park?

The toilet u mean ?

besides The row of eateries as u walk towards MBFC.

u see a toilet sign. U open the door and walk in. There’s a toilet at the end which also inks to carpark.

bumped into an Indonesian boy with a huge one who jo and came at the urinals around 6pm lol

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet
3 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

The toilet u mean ?

u see a toilet sign. U open the door and walk in. There’s a toilet at the end which also inks to carpark.

bumped into an Indonesian boy with a huge one who jo and came at the urinals around 6pm lol

To be specific, it's a door next to PhoStreet, before Starbucks. The toilet is cruisy. Just now at 7 a cute Indian was jerking off in it.

On 5/30/2019 at 11:50 PM, ttcat said:

To be specific, it's a door next to PhoStreet, before Starbucks. The toilet is cruisy. Just now at 7 a cute Indian was jerking off in it.

Yes the toilet is cruisy. Saw some cruisy eyes....But too small. Went there around 8 today..... it was so crowded , so no chance.... It has just two urinals and two stalls. What is the best time to go there???

1 hour ago, JamesAdmas said:

Yes the toilet is cruisy. Saw some cruisy eyes....But too small. Went there around 8 today..... it was so crowded , so no chance.... It has just two urinals and two stalls. What is the best time to go there???

Same period of time actually. It's quite conclusive place. Had a couple grabs over there, but doesn't last long since it's pretty busy.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:38 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

The toilet u mean ?

u mean ocean financial centre?

• HendryTan changed the title to Raffles Place MRT Toilet
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic