Male HQ

How To Drink Water

How to drink water?

glass-of-water.jpg

Are we really doing the right method???? How to drink water? If someone asked you how to drink water, you might think it's a silly question.

Everyone needs water, everyone drinks water everyday and most people know to drink water when they are thirsty. But drinking water may not be as simple as you thought. Especially in the dry winter weather, there are certain things that need attention.

Water-drinking timetable

6:30-7:00 - After a night's sleep, your body really needs water. Drinking about 250cc of water as soon as you get up helps clean out your liver and kidney. It's a good idea to hold off on breakfast until the water has entered every cell of your body, so try not to eat for half an hour after drinking the water.

8:00-9:00 - The commute to the office in the morning can be stressful, and this dehydrates your body. Drink at least 250cc of water when you get to work to refresh yourself from the commute.

11:00 - After working several hours in a closed office, drink some water to help moisturize your body and decrease work-related stress.

13:00 - Drinking water after lunch not only helps your digestion but also helpskeep your body in shape.

15:00-16:00 - In the afternoon many people may feel sleepy and cannot concentrate ontheir work. If this sounds like you that means you should drink some water to giveyourself a lift.

15:00 - Before you leave the office, drinking water can make you feel full. It especially works for people on diets.

22:00 - Drink a cup of water half an hour to an hour before you sleep, which can help prevent blood clots.

How to drink water

Pay attention to both quantity and quality Most people know they should drink about eight cups of water (About2000cc) per day. This amount of water provides your body with enough moisture, clears the gut and stomach as well as speeds up blood circulation. But what they overlook is the correct drinking method. The best way to drink water is to drink one cup!

You shouldn't drink only when you are thirsty. Choose alkalescent water The Ph of human blood is around 7.4, and it is healthy for the human body to be in an alkaline state.

But nowadays, people are eating more deep-fried and greasy foods that are acidic and bad for the body. Because of this, the body needs more alkaline to balance its Ph.

Alkalescent water refers to natural water with a Ph balance between 7.1and 7.8. Mineral water is the best for this, but remember, mineral water is not the same as pure water.

Mineral water has many natural minerals that are absorbable correctives.Pure water is a kind of acidic water that may cause the loss of some useful body micronutrients.

Moisturize your body both inside and out. Usually people ingest water through their mouths, but you can also'drink' water through your skin, by taking a spa, or hot spring bath or using moisturizing cosmetics.

Usually people ingest water through their mouths, but you can also'drink' water through your skin, by taking a spa, or hot spring bath or using moisturizing cosmetics.

Eeeee...LC are you saying that if I soak in the hot pool in Diamond, my skin is taking in the water in the pool...along with all that additional minerals and whatever-you-call-that?

:o

Eeeee...LC are you saying that if I soak in the hot pool in Diamond, my skin is taking in the water in the pool...along with all that additional minerals and whatever-you-call-that?

:o

Human protient, consider one of the best collagen :P

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 2 weeks later...

heh... time to get a home spa...

i got a portable one... spa that is. just need a portable bath tub or those long bath...

it's a wonderful soak... believe me... and the water is 100% CLEAN

and you add your own bath salts, and aroma bath oils... incredibly shiok...

anyone wants to try can come my place (by appointment pls)

thanks!

:whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

dont drink water during or immediately after meal, it will slow down your digestion. the best is half an hour before meal, helps to cleanse your digestive system....

drink only good water from good filter system, do not drink water from the water coolant system which has a single filter system where they do not change the filter periodically and will cause bacteria and virus to grow in there.

mineral water is good but not long term and too frequent..... due to high metal contents will produce stone.

distilled water is very bad, it is dead water and has nothing inside unless if you are doing detoxing..... same again not long term and too frequent.....

do not give children bottled mineral or distilled water too frequent it will affect their health.

• 5 years later...

Only the water before and after sleep makes sense. It was already proven that we don't necessarily need 8 cups of water a day. Drink only when thirsty. We're animals, they gave us instincts to drink when thirsty for a reason. How much to drink? Until you quench your thirst, duh. Size can differ, so do their needs.

Edited by Glyph

• 2 weeks later...

This is an important topic...

but to the post that you cannot drink water after a meal, but drink soda instead? 

I'd rather drink strong coffee straight up (i.e. no sugar, no milk)  espresso comes to mind... gives you a wonderful boost too!

• 3 weeks later...

This is an important topic...

but to the post that you cannot drink water after a meal, but drink soda instead? 

I'd rather drink strong coffee straight up (i.e. no sugar, no milk)  espresso comes to mind... gives you a wonderful boost too!

agreed. coffee after a meal is a must.

It cleanses your palate too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.