Male HQ

Foreigner visiting SG, isit safe to meet him? (Cautionary Post about SCAM Artist from Internet)

On 21/02/2016 at 3:34 PM, Guest said:

Becareful..there are scam around..friend encountered it..they said got stuck in airport immigaration..needs money not bail them out

not trying to scare anyone but it is always good to be careful. I had one time made fren with someone who contacted me on a grindr or Jack.. anyway, he was trying to make friend and then said he is holidaying with his family and he is gay and one of the stops was Singapore. He was hoping to meet some one to take him around and maybe have some fun if I can bring him to experience the gay scene here.

Young guy and very cute looking photo. I told hi, I was not very free and he might be able to find some younger guy to bring him around. But he said he kinda trust me and since we have been chatting on the social app for a week, he is comfortable and he was also closeted from his family. I told him there are not many places I can bring him being closeted myself heh. I told him, I might be able to meet him for a drink and can bring him to some spots where he can be among gay clubbers.

I did meet him and he was kinda older then his photo. Very chatty and animated. He wanted to see the sights and eat our local foods. He hear of the chilli crabs..etc. Story short, he is not rich but he has no problem ordering stuff and guess who paid for seafood and then drinks at pubs. Told him I can't pay for too much stuff as I am almost tap out and should go slow. He asked if I carry credit cards. I said no. He said just a bit more and made a move to cup my crotch and give it a squeeze. I take it he is trying to promise me some fun if I go along partying a little longer. I am not that horny and I know being made used of when I smell it and it does not sit well with me. So as he order another round of drinks. Then when the drinks came, he went to the toilet. So what i did was pay for it and before he came back, I left. It is not work it and I am not into into that kind of shit. He tried to contact me but I decided not to reply. Good thing was I use the app to communicate with him so he did not have my phone number.

Is it always bad? well no. I have met 3 others in that way and they were nice and we had fun.

Just becareful of those who are smart at taking advantage. Don't be so quick to get too horny and be silly to believe to fast and give out all your information..etc. You leave yourself open to shit if it does happen.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Guest
On 3/25/2016 at 10:50 PM, Guest H (guest) said:

Hey guys this happened to me. Like right now.

The Malaysian number is exactly the one listed here which is +60 11 3374 2799. His UK number is ‪+44 7704 421999‬.

The story this time is that he is going to HK for a business trip. I was a little apprehensive that he wants to meet after just 2 weeks. In the end he went incognito and suddenly a whole string of numbers started calling and messaging me. +60 11 1605 6501 is the number he claims he was detained and had to buy a SIM card to contact me. The other Malaysian number was supposedly a staff from KLIA airport. But before that I already contacted KLIA and found out that their numbers are different. What's shocking is there is no such flight number for today and the timing of the flight is very different from what I was told.

I don't want to point fingers at anyone but just in case anyone gets tricked again, the id of the profile is "Martin ..."

I'm just thankful I was wise enough to call and check. After a few hours he even had the cheek to message with the "original" UK number and say I'm heartless. So please be careful! Always check! I'm cautious but even so I am very shaken by this episode :(

Yes, I also kena this Martin too! And so sad this is a scam and thankfully I checked. His voice sounds like an African rather than UK citizen. Same number as you've described and Now he says he brought 86K pounds to KL, luggage got confiscated, and need money blah blah blah....

On 26 March 2016 at 4:40 AM, upshot said:

not trying to scare anyone but it is always good to be careful. I had one time made fren with someone who contacted me on a grindr or Jack.. anyway, he was trying to make friend and then said he is holidaying with his family and he is gay and one of the stops was Singapore. He was hoping to meet some one to take him around and maybe have some fun if I can bring him to experience the gay scene here.

Young guy and very cute looking photo. I told hi, I was not very free and he might be able to find some younger guy to bring him around. But he said he kinda trust me and since we have been chatting on the social app for a week, he is comfortable and he was also closeted from his family. I told him there are not many places I can bring him being closeted myself heh. I told him, I might be able to meet him for a drink and can bring him to some spots where he can be among gay clubbers.

I did meet him and he was kinda older then his photo. Very chatty and animated. He wanted to see the sights and eat our local foods. He hear of the chilli crabs..etc. Story short, he is not rich but he has no problem ordering stuff and guess who paid for seafood and then drinks at pubs. Told him I can't pay for too much stuff as I am almost tap out and should go slow. He asked if I carry credit cards. I said no. He said just a bit more and made a move to cup my crotch and give it a squeeze. I take it he is trying to promise me some fun if I go along partying a little longer. I am not that horny and I know being made used of when I smell it and it does not sit well with me. So as he order another round of drinks. Then when the drinks came, he went to the toilet. So what i did was pay for it and before he came back, I left. It is not work it and I am not into into that kind of shit. He tried to contact me but I decided not to reply. Good thing was I use the app to communicate with him so he did not have my phone number.

Is it always bad? well no. I have met 3 others in that way and they were nice and we had fun.

Just becareful of those who are smart at taking advantage. Don't be so quick to get too horny and be silly to believe to fast and give out all your information..etc. You leave yourself open to shit if it does happen.

Thanks for the story and it gives me ideas of how to get free food and drinks when holidaying ... I will order abalone, bird nest, caviar, foie gras, truffles .....

On 2/21/2016 at 3:34 PM, Guest said:

Becareful..there are scam around..friend encountered it..they said got stuck in airport immigaration..needs money not bail them out

common scams! 

• 4 weeks later...

Im glad i found this. Got the same pattern. A guy from jackd name anderi alexell chat me and ask me to add his whatsapp, same phone number. Last week he told me he will visit me in indonesia. As his flight schedule that he sent to me, and your story, i guess i will got that scam phone from malaysia today. Thank you for sharing this.

On 2/23/2016 at 6:18 PM, Guest said:

So, it started of with Him msging me on Jack'd. Let's call him Alex. Said Hi and commented on how good looking I am and how he wish I am in his country. After that he proceeds lead me into thinking he is very keen in me and asked for my number to keep in touch in whatsapp. Being attracted to his profile pic I gave him and we began to talk on whatsapp. All this while he tried to lead me on saying how gorgeous I looked and etc etc. Suddenly one day (4 days into whatsapp) he tells me his company is sending him to Japan for a Business trip and asked if he can drop by Singapore to spend sometime with me and to get to know me more. I didn't reply him for 5 mins and came another msg asking me why I didn't reply. Soo I happily replied I was shock and taken aback but it will be nice of him to visit. Next day he told me he got his agent to booked the flight but is unable to get one way to sg instead had to transfer from Malaysia he mentioned how angry he was but doesn't mind the longer trip as long as he gets to meet me. I told him that's ok, cause it's very near and he will be here in no time. Soo one day before his "flight" he sent me a whatsapp saying he is going to fly tmr and got me some gifts and one of them is an apple watch. I was very frighten with this kinda gesture and told him to keep the luxuries for someone else. Was feeling very creepy by now. Next day came, got a text from him saying he is flying off now and won't be able to use his phone and etc. Still telling me how he wished he can hold me and etc. I was kinda reluctant by now but have to go through it since I agreed. Soo this morning I got a call from Malaysia. The person over the phone asked if I know Alex and he is calling from the airport. Told me something bout Alex having too much items on him and would like me to help pay for tax of USD 5k and proceeded to ask for my credit card details. I stopped him on track and told him that I don't know Alex and I am not giving out any bank details. I also make sure and firm that if it's about money he can rot in Malaysia. The person over the phone got angry and kept repeating "I will get Alex to call you!". I hung up. After that 2-3 hrs no call, got nasty whatsapp coming in from Alex. Saying I hurt him and stuff, saying why am I doing this to him and etc. (40+ yr old businesses ang mor man will nv react in such manner) hahaha.. I blocked him on whatsapp. That's it. Scam failed. Soo to you guys out there, be careful ok. No joke ya.. I have all the logs... This is number that called me at 10.15am +60 11-3374 2799.

Thank for sharing

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Im glad i found this. Got the same pattern. A guy from jackd name anderi alexell chat me and ask me to add his whatsapp, same phone number. Last week he told me he will visit me in indonesia. As his flight schedule that he sent to me, and your story, i guess i will got that scam phone from malaysia today. Thank you for sharing this.

Make sure you go mess with him when you get that call. ;)

Wow. The scammer even messaged you all later to say you are heartless?  Maybe you should applogize and asked him to forgive you and ask him for his bank account information so you can send him 10 million dollars as a sign of your most sincere apologies. Also, tell him you're actually an African prince and you have to split your inheritance with him. 

Guest guest

I hv met a few foreigners who visit sg either for holiday or business trip. Had fun at their hotel room. So far all turned out well.

Just last week I met this Australian and we hv fun at his room at Grand Hyatt. He was sweet and gentle.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest-boi
On 25/03/2016 at 10:50 PM, Guest H (guest) said:

The Malaysian number is exactly the one listed here which is +60 11 3374 2799. His UK number is ‪+44 7704 421999‬.

The story this time is that he is going to HK for a business trip. I was a little apprehensive that he wants to meet after just 2 weeks. In the end he went incognito and suddenly a whole string of numbers started calling and messaging me. +60 11 1605 6501 is the number he claims he was detained and had to buy a SIM card to contact me. The other Malaysian number was supposedly a staff from KLIA airport. But before that I already contacted KLIA and found out that their numbers are different. What's shocking is there is no such flight number for today and the timing of the flight is very different from what I was told.

I don't want to point fingers at anyone but just in case anyone gets tricked again, the id of the profile is "Martin ..."

I'm just thankful I was wise enough to call and check. After a few hours he even had the cheek to message with the "original" UK number and say I'm heartless. So please be careful! Always check! I'm cautious but even so I am very shaken by this episode :(

i got the same UK number too.. a guy named James chat me up through Jack'd and got my whatsapp..

i felt fishy that i searched the contact number and found this thread.. huhuhu

On 3/25/2016 at 10:50 PM, Guest H (guest) said:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16485

#48234 by Samantha  Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:42 pm

There are many things that we look for when determining if an email or online advertisement is really a scam, but one of the most blatant is the telephone number.

Any time you are given a UK telephone number (country code 44) that starts with 070 you should proceed with caution. 

These numbers are called "redirects". That means simply that any calls made to that number can be redirected to any telephone in any country in the world. 

Scammers use 070 numbers to lend credence to their scams. It is only logical that someone who makes a call to a UK telephone number would assume that they are talking to someone actually in the UK. But, if it's an 070 number, you could be talking to someone in Nigeria, Ghana, Malaysia, or anywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest My turn

Thanks god I found this thread. got this number  +447591566710 from a guy call Lucian and he wanted to meet me just few days after chatting.. haha he is telling me he is flying to Malaysia before his trip to Japan.. Can't they be a little bit more creative? hahahah Thanks for sharing btw

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest Another
On ‎15‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:18 PM, Guest My turn said:

Thanks god I found this thread. got this number  +447591566710 from a guy call Lucian and he wanted to meet me just few days after chatting.. haha he is telling me he is flying to Malaysia before his trip to Japan.. Can't they be a little bit more creative? hahahah Thanks for sharing btw

I also just got contacted by Lucian. I noticed something else. Did he tell you he is a foreigner working in London? What is interesting is that he told his original hometown which is a place I recently did a search using Jack'd because I'm going there for a holiday. I wonder if they can somehow access such information on places we searched for inside the app.

Guest Guest
On 21 February 2016 at 3:34 PM, Guest said:

I had the same experience too. A very handsome guy in his late 30s texted me from London and told me he has a business trip to KL, and plan to do a detour to SG. Very sweet and attentive messages. He even gave me his UK mobile number for whatsapp so I just played along with it. Come the arrival day, he told me he carried too much cash without declaring them and was detained by the KL immigration, and asked me to transfer some money to bail him out. I called back and it was a guy with broken English. Couldn't bother much and blocked him instantly.

Guest Guest

Lol, my presence in jackd is almost non-existent. And these Martin, Lucian or whatever always initiate chat with things like: you are so good looking, how are you doing, really wanna make friends with you and etc. 

My train of thoughts are:

1. I am not good looking 

2. My market value is low based on the number of chats I usually have

3. I have stopped hallucinating that an ugly duck could attract the handsome prince

4. 100% a scam. But why me?

5. Oh yeah, unpopular ones are most likely to be despo.

6. Oh hell, Lucien is an evil who makes other more miserable.

7. If i were a Senshi I m'a kill you with my attacks.

8. Of course I am ordinary human so I report him as a fake profile.

Now, get back to my ordinary life.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Conscience 良心

Hey - this guy is still on the prowl as of this July / August 2016. Story is same / similar to what others have described in this thread. He now has two Jack'd accounts - goes by Lucian (Romanian living in UK) and Oskar (Finnish living in UK). Their whatsapp numbers are +44 7591 566710 and +44 7708 606405. He used both to communicate with me. I suspect it is the same person / syndicate.

I am tempted to upload all pics he sent me... but scared its the pic of an innocent person. Though, one the guys whose pics he sent really does have that predatory / psychopathic glare....

Essentially, there are psychopaths (conscienceless persons) in this world, perhaps overrepresented in the gay community. Just got out of an abusive relationship with one... Can now spot them from a mile away...

I feel like reporting to CAD - any advice? Read in papers today about Maybank staff who stopped a 72 year old woman from withdrawing 200k cash to give to a scam lover, and am inspired. Those who have had same contact with these numbers, please feel free to get in touch. Together we are stronger than the devil. 

Happy National Day, with love.

Guest Conscience 良心

I felt moved to post here cos I googled the whatsapp numbers the scammer used and found this thread. After reading it, it confirmed my suspicions. Never estimate the power of goodness when we unite against evil. Thank you to the initial guy who started this thread, and to all who contributed. Your actions have helped others. This is what blowing wind should be for :)

On 03/07/2016 at 3:04 PM, Guest Guest Another said:

I also just got contacted by Lucian. I noticed something else. Did he tell you he is a foreigner working in London? What is interesting is that he told his original hometown which is a place I recently did a search using Jack'd because I'm going there for a holiday. I wonder if they can somehow access such information on places we searched for inside the app.

I encountered the same thing. Say he was stucked in kl airport for bringing too much cash. I remembered I was similar episode in "crime watch", so I decided to "act dumb" and played along. 

I told him I was sorry to hear about his issue and was no way to help him. I even "told" him to contact the british high commission to help him. Then he started to scold f*** at me. Of course I act blur , pretending to show care and concern. He then asked to borrow money to be remitted to him (about RM4000), which i said I do not have that much spare cash. Then I replied him in message that I had called my friend who was an officer at the british high commission in Singapore and was willing to help him resolve the issue. 

That's how I played along.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Subzero

Hey guys! I guess I'm the latest guy to "fall" for this man's scam. He (James - UK number +44 7704 421999) contacted me on Jack'd about a week ago saying that he's looking to expand his network and make new friends. He gave me his Whatsapp number after a few short text exchanges (even though my profile is quite empty and I don't even have a profile picture uploaded) and we started chatting on Whatsapp. Red flags started to show up 2-3 days into our Whatsapp conversation when he started calling me pet names like "dear" and tells me that he has a business trip to South Korea and that he wishes to use this opportunity to travel to KL and meet me in person before his business trip.

At that point I already knew about this thread and thought to play along to see how is he going to produce proof that he's got a valid flight ticket to KL. He sent me a shady-looking flight itinerary and tells me that he can't wait to see me and get to know me better in person. Disgusted by his actions, I exposed him by saying that he's quite famous online for trying to scam people and in return, he said that I'm too poor to cheat money from, that I'm a kid, told me to f*** off, and proceeded to block me on both Whatsapp and Jack'd.

Always be alert guys! Some points to learn from my incident:

- when you don't have a profile photo on Jack'd but gets a message from someone from another country

- when someone gives out his number so easily before knowing your name, where you live, and how you look like

- when someone knows you for a few days and tells you that he has a business trip to your country and expresses his wish to visit

- when someone calls you pet names within a week of chatting despite not having met before previously

- when someone seems to make the effort to take a detour from his business trip doesn't seem to make the same amount of effort in exchanging text messages

- when someone's language proficiency is inconsistent (writes in proper English one day, poor and shortened English the next day)

Turn around and start walking. And don't look back.

Guest Tipped
3 hours ago, Guest Subzero said:

Hey guys! I guess I'm the latest guy to "fall" for this man's scam. He (James - UK number +44 7704 421999) contacted me on Jack'd about a week ago saying that he's looking to expand his network and make new friends. He gave me his Whatsapp number after a few short text exchanges (even though my profile is quite empty and I don't even have a profile picture uploaded) and we started chatting on Whatsapp. Red flags started to show up 2-3 days into our Whatsapp conversation when he started calling me pet names like "dear" and tells me that he has a business trip to South Korea and that he wishes to use this opportunity to travel to KL and meet me in person before his business trip.

At that point I already knew about this thread and thought to play along to see how is he going to produce proof that he's got a valid flight ticket to KL. He sent me a shady-looking flight itinerary and tells me that he can't wait to see me and get to know me better in person. Disgusted by his actions, I exposed him by saying that he's quite famous online for trying to scam people and in return, he said that I'm too poor to cheat money from, that I'm a kid, told me to f*** off, and proceeded to block me on both Whatsapp and Jack'd.

Always be alert guys! Some points to learn from my incident:

- when you don't have a profile photo on Jack'd but gets a message from someone from another country

- when someone gives out his number so easily before knowing your name, where you live, and how you look like

- when someone knows you for a few days and tells you that he has a business trip to your country and expresses his wish to visit

- when someone calls you pet names within a week of chatting despite not having met before previously

- when someone seems to make the effort to take a detour from his business trip doesn't seem to make the same amount of effort in exchanging text messages

- when someone's language proficiency is inconsistent (writes in proper English one day, poor and shortened English the next day)

Turn around and start walking. And don't look back.

You should not have exposed him too soon.  You should not have tipped him off by saying he is famous online.  

Guest Tipped
On Tuesday, August 09, 2016 at 10:39 PM, D Nines said:

I encountered the same thing. Say he was stucked in kl airport for bringing too much cash. I remembered I was similar episode in "crime watch", so I decided to "act dumb" and played along. 

I told him I was sorry to hear about his issue and was no way to help him. I even "told" him to contact the british high commission to help him. Then he started to scold f*** at me. Of course I act blur , pretending to show care and concern. He then asked to borrow money to be remitted to him (about RM4000), which i said I do not have that much spare cash. Then I replied him in message that I had called my friend who was an officer at the british high commission in Singapore and was willing to help him resolve the issue. 

That's how I played along.

So smart and clever of you.  

On 21/02/2016 at 3:34 PM, Guest said:

I got it too.....some Ang Moh from UK befriended me from Tinder...and said that he was stuck at the Airport custom for undeclared currency.....

• G_M changed the title to Foreigner visiting SG, isit safe to meet him? (Cautionary Post about SCAM Artist from Internet)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest From KL

Almost the same case that I've encountered here in Malaysia:

"Emirck ....", Canadian businessman, 38 y.o. on WhatsApp, 35 y.o. when asked on WhatsApp, found me on Jack'd. His Canadian number is +1 506-300-3146. We exchanged numbers to chat on WhatsApp. Each time I read his message but not reply immediately, he would asked why have I stayed silent.

After a few days of chats, he told me that he was going to Korea for work and would like to stop by to meet me. I was skeptical but I'm okay to make friends, as long as it doesn't involve money, and doesn't require me to make time for him from work or other plans that I've already had.

So I told him that I cannot make myself available from work in such a short notice. He said it's ok, and that we can meet after my work. After that he sent me a screenshot of his flight info. I checked on the flights and arrival time etc., they seem legit. Then I asked about his hotel, no reply.

The next day is his flight day. Around noon, I suddenly received a message from a Malaysian number +60 10-227 9743, claiming to be him and that he just purchased this number at the airport. I didn't reply immediately but 10 minutes later, he called using that number, telling me he has landed. I can't hear him clearly because he muffled, but he definitely doesn't sound like a North American. I asked about his hotel. He said he hasn't booked one and asked me to suggest to him. So I suggested to him a few via SMS and told him about my availability after work and places nearby the hotels he can go before I leave work.

15 minutes later, an unknown Malaysian number +60 12-378 0745 called me. I didn't save his Malaysian number, so I didn't realise this is not the same number as before. I picked up thinking that it was his Malaysian number and immediately call out his name. The other side of the call was silent and hung up after a few seconds.

4 minutes later, another unknown Malaysian number +60 16-389 5896 called. I didn't pick up.

10 minutes later, he texted me via WhatsApp with his Canadian number. Questioning me that he has been at the airport since 12pm. I was definitely doubtful at this point. This questioning sounded like very clueless. I've already told him that I won't be meeting him until I'm off from work and he agreed, and he has already called me and I gave him the info he needed. But I remained cool and apologise to him that I can't take off days with such a short notice and that he said okay and that we can still meet after my work. No reply since then.

Before I leave my office from work, I decided to check on him. So I took his photos on Jack'd and WhatsApp into Google Images Search to find the sources of the photos. It turns out to be from a NYC-based guy's Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/rmcraven/ back in 2015. So it's now obvious to me that this is a fake profile. I decided to probe further to check if anyone else has encountered similar cases and found this thread.

Same story, different location.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Just sharing

Just sharing.

Same story also. Given number +447591566710 Profile name Lucian Lucian on Jack'd
Says he is from Bradford. Didn't know the UK is only 6000 km from Singapore haha.

Nowadays always google first.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't happen to me personally but to my mother couple years ago

My mother is divorced so she started seeing other men. No issues. Couple of locals. Was super weird to see her bring back guys my age but whatever. Then she stated talking to someone from somewhere in Africa. Eventually he came to meet her and even stayed over for a little while.

Then he started asking for favors. Asked if he could use our house address for things he was purchasing online. Weird but... uh ok. She accepted.

Started small then escalated to phones, MP3 players and other expensive electronics.

A week later, the police came knocking. Searched through our entire house and confiscated every computer, laptop, portable storage devices and ordered everyone in the household to attend an invidivual meeting with the investigating officer for questioning.

Turns out he was using our house as a drop off for goods purchased with stolen credit cards.

They targeted my brother at first because there was a large number of sports related gear involved. My brother was an active sportsman at the time. Means before they even came knocking they already had all the information they wanted about all our backgrounds without even having to ask.

We were let off with a stern warning with threats of arrest if we keep it up. My mother was never quite the same after that.

Be careful ok you all? Don't just fall head over heels and throw logic out the window because some supposed romantic is on the other end wanting to sweep you off your feet.

Edited by Snapplejacked

Hi all, i am currently experiencing this, thank god for Google i did a search. Same guy, Emirck as described above with same number saying he is coming tomorrow after chatting for four days ha!  I have blocked him but i wonder if there is something we can do to report him? Any ideas guys? To the police or on any webpage that warns of scammers? I like to expose this person and their odds operandi as much as possible so no more innocent people will be taken in by him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the contribution. I have been contacted by this 'Lucian' as well. Have blocked his number and may he be stuck or rot in the Malaysia customs forever. 

I felt so silly, even went to check the customs cash limit. Apparently just for your information, there is no limit to bringing foreign notes or traveller's cheque in or out of malaysia as long as you declare, >=usd10k. That's when i suspected something fishy. He said he got his briefcase of 58k pounds confiscated. He sure did not do his homework. Haha. 

I just got it too.. +44 7591 566710- that's his number.. Thanks for this forum.. What a time waster.. Now I'm just thinking what I should do when he tries to call

tomorrow 

Guest Escape

They are also pulling this scam against women. Last week I had Channel Five playing in the background while doing laundry and a show about what happens behind the scenes at Changi Airport was on. A woman from Malaysia or Indonesia, I forget which one, flew in to meet a man she met online who promised to marry her in Singapore. When they got to the airport, he texted her claiming to be detained at Customs for carrying excess cash, and needing her to wire him money to pay the fine. The airport officer knew it was a scam, but called Customs anyway, who of course said no such thing was happening. She told the woman to tell the man she was with an airport officer and to ask him for the name of the person doing the detention. He never responded. The woman and her mother were shocked, devastated, and confused. Yes there are still many people in the world who are neither street smart nor cyber savvy and the con artists are waiting to pounce on them.

• 1 month later...
Guest Lucky boy

I encounter the same thing he name himself as tony brown a business man from Canada .. Then he suddenly say he want meet me.. Then try to use Malaysian number to call me but I didn't pick up so after that he WhatsApp me and his reply was harsh so I acted blur and say I was busy working didn't notice his call or msg. Then I try to drag the conversation..  By saying I am a student and I only have 100 Singapore dollar . I ask him to contact his family but he mention there is no one else

cause his family all pass on . I am

like so sorry to hear that.. I will try to find solution. In fact the reply will be I got a good news my Friend from KL working there maybe he can help you with negotiations.  The story will continue once I get his if he will be at KL airport

Guest cute dude

The best reply in all these cases is , tell the other party,

" Go and solve your own problems with customs and immigration, I don't know you and I don't want to get involved. Bye "

Then the next call just stay silent until the other party gives up and hangs up the phone on his own, 

when the scammer calls just hang up the phone , problem solved.

Just tell him to solve his own problems and that you can't be bothered if he has to suck twenty custom officers cock and dicks to be let off , that is his business, and none of your or mine.

Guest cute cute handsome dude

If you really want to play 'dirty' , send some poop to your scammer, but you will incur some costs , for the satisfaction of your scammer opening a can o

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 10 months later...
Guest Guest almost kena scam

Thanks this message, late realization.

Ya btw he has been change his name to Will J, WhatsApp +447591566710

Other number where the "officer" called me is 0162408958 .

So he :

-have a business trip to Japan

-but want to meet u so he'll come to ur country (Malaysia for me)

-he's an engineer (but who care)

-he'll send a flight time to u (definitely a fake one where u can check via internet/phone calling)

-oh no, he was stuck in the customs :(

-he has bring 86000 pounds

-he need 5000 to save all his belonging

-let's say you have not enough money, the officer is so good that he or she will the reduce the amount to 2000 (dafuq?)

-bank in to his account ( not a single fk is given )

-he will ask money after 3/4 days

Have fun. Play with him.

• Guest locked this topic