Male HQ

Foreigner visiting SG, isit safe to meet him? (Cautionary Post about SCAM Artist from Internet)

Hey guys, there is this european guy whom got to know me through a gay app only a few days ago and he is somehow attracted to me soo much soo that he plans to drop by this coming week from a business trip to Japan. I am kinda feeling very frightened about it. He seems very friendly and sincere to meet me. I would love to meet him over a meal and hang out with him.. brg him around but I'm quite scared bout it. Watched too much TV.. drugged, have my internals removed... forced to btm raw, scam and etc. U guys have any inputs bout this? 

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Hey guys, there is this european guy whom got to know me through a gay app only a few days ago and he is somehow attracted to me soo much soo that he plans to drop by this coming week from a business trip to Japan. I am kinda feeling very frightened about it. He seems very friendly and sincere to meet me. I would love to meet him over a meal and hang out with him.. brg him around but I'm quite scared bout it. Watched too much TV.. drugged, have my internals removed... forced to btm raw, scam and etc. U guys have any inputs bout this? 

Hmmm, how old are you?

Just meet him over a meal but careful about the drinks. Should he mention anything about money.....then forget meeting him. So far i did meet three good gentlemen over the years from Europe. No sex involved at all. I was actually his "tour guide" though we did kiss a few times. We remain friends till today.

The power of Euro have shifted to SGD especially so RMB, so thesedays SPGs are the soft target of Ang Moh Dua Kee, they know SPGs always keen to throw themselves oto them.

Meeting, coffee, dinner is fine. But nothing more than what a FRIEND will do. Anything more than that, eg sex, borrowing money, doing favors, etc are strict no-no. But maybe you can also ask him how come he can come here just to see you. Money don't grow on air,  and this is not the right way to spend money. 

Thanks for the advice guys. Noted on the - just a meal, no sex point. 

I'm fine with being a tour guide but I guess that's how far I will go.  The bails and stuff will most probably be ignored as I am also broke myself. Hahaha! For those who is wondering, I am in my 30s. 

I do hope it turns out to be pleasent. 

I'm fine with being a tour guide but I guess that's how far I will go.  The bails and stuff will most probably be ignored as I am also broke myself. Hahaha! For those who is wondering, I am in my 30s. 

OK if 30s then not so easily cheated. Just enjoy the opportunity! If others can AirBnB, you can meet up with a visitng foreigner! :clap:

28 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

OK if 30s then not so easily cheated. Just enjoy the opportunity! If others can AirBnB, you can meet up with a visitng foreigner! :clap:

Basically, Sporeans are quite naïve and easily cheated despite whatever age they are in.  Too trusting to certain people, and too non-trusting to other nationalities.

8 hours ago, Guest said:

Becareful..there are scam around..friend encountered it..they said got stuck in airport immigaration..needs money not bail them out

I encountered such scams too!

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Guest trollmaster

Be wary and keep your guard up. Ang mohs are the worst. They think they are superior to Asians and come to sg having the expectation we owe them a living. Of course they are nice ones but they r few n far between. 

He probably want sex and not a tour guide. He will probably invite you to his room. The risk is yours to take. Also, angmos are quite stingy spending on others. Be prepared to go 'dutch'.

2 hours ago, The.Intrv. said:

Strike first; drug him instead.

Wah .....in that case you will be very famous in the local news cos your name will be out and Changi prison welcomes you......hmmm....many guys in there....so sexually deprived.....hehe.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

hmmm it seems that you are not the only one checking LOL

Hahaha I read this, funny thing is I'm not very excited to make him visit me.. was the other way round and I have been taken quite aback on this. Anyway thanks for all the input. Like I say I do hope it will be pleasant. 

4 hours ago, Guest said:

He probably want sex and not a tour guide. He will probably invite you to his room. The risk is yours to take. Also, angmos are quite stingy spending on others. Be prepared to go 'dutch'.

Yeah coming from the conversations I do feel there is something up his sleeves but then again being in my 30s I do have my own financial source. An iPhone 6 will not be enough to tempt me into bed.. etc etc. Hahaha.. 

7 hours ago, Guest said:

Maybe not all "Ang Mohs" are like that?

Prepare to go Dutch for lunch or dinner as  ang moh generally does not give away free thing  to strangers or friends.  Prepare to stand firm and speak your mind of yes or no and not be intimated as ang moh are generally more aggressive and individualistic towards others. 

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Prepare to go Dutch for lunch or dinner as  ang moh generally does not give away free thing  to strangers or friends.  Prepare to stand firm and speak your mind of yes or no and not be intimated as ang moh are generally more aggressive and individualistic towards others. 

Wow! We really seem to have a bad reputation!

But maybe you did not meet the best ones?

Guest Thread starter

I have met a few good ones (other races have their equal fair share of fucktards btw) but this is the first time I meet one that I only have chatted for less then a week and he is already visiting.. If he was an expat it wouldn't be soo worrying. Hahaha. 

33 minutes ago, Guest Thread starter said:

I have met a few good ones (other races have their equal fair share of fucktards btw) but this is the first time I meet one that I only have chatted for less then a week and he is already visiting.. If he was an expat it wouldn't be soo worrying. Hahaha. 

Since it's not your first time meeting up, just keep your wits about you and enjoy yourself. Keep discussions about money or investment away from the conversation. 

Guest Thread starter

Lolz.. turned out to be a scammer.. got someone to call me from Malaysia saying if I was a friend of this guy and say he from airport and my ang mor friend needs me to help him clear some tax cause he has too much cash on him. Proceeded to ask me to pay 5k and asked for bank details. I told him to fuck off. - I got all the logs, can make it into a thread for the mods here to educate the gay community on such scammers.

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Wow! We really seem to have a bad reputation!

But maybe you did not meet the best ones?

Hi buddy, I have been living among ang moh  for over 30 years and still am. I know how the ang moh behave socially and think.  There are some nice ones of course but generally relationship or friendship can be shallow. It is all about cultural differences. 

4 hours ago, Guest Thread starter said:

Lolz.. turned out to be a scammer.. got someone to call me from Malaysia saying if I was a friend of this guy and say he from airport and my ang mor friend needs me to help him clear some tax cause he has too much cash on him. Proceeded to ask me to pay 5k and asked for bank details. I told him to fuck off. - I got all the logs, can make it into a thread for the mods here to educate the gay community on such scammers.

So he is a scammer from Malaysia and pretend to be angmo businessman. Bad luck to him for hitting on a member of the smart ass gay community.

So, it started of with Him msging me on Jack'd. Let's call him Alex. Said Hi and commented on how good looking I am and how he wish I am in his country. After that he proceeds lead me into thinking he is very keen in me and asked for my number to keep in touch in whatsapp. Being attracted to his profile pic I gave him and we began to talk on whatsapp. All this while he tried to lead me on saying how gorgeous I looked and etc etc. Suddenly one day (4 days into whatsapp) he tells me his company is sending him to Japan for a Business trip and asked if he can drop by Singapore to spend sometime with me and to get to know me more. I didn't reply him for 5 mins and came another msg asking me why I didn't reply. Soo I happily replied I was shock and taken aback but it will be nice of him to visit. Next day he told me he got his agent to booked the flight but is unable to get one way to sg instead had to transfer from Malaysia he mentioned how angry he was but doesn't mind the longer trip as long as he gets to meet me. I told him that's ok, cause it's very near and he will be here in no time. Soo one day before his "flight" he sent me a whatsapp saying he is going to fly tmr and got me some gifts and one of them is an apple watch. I was very frighten with this kinda gesture and told him to keep the luxuries for someone else. Was feeling very creepy by now. Next day came, got a text from him saying he is flying off now and won't be able to use his phone and etc. Still telling me how he wished he can hold me and etc. I was kinda reluctant by now but have to go through it since I agreed. Soo this morning I got a call from Malaysia. The person over the phone asked if I know Alex and he is calling from the airport. Told me something bout Alex having too much items on him and would like me to help pay for tax of USD 5k and proceeded to ask for my credit card details. I stopped him on track and told him that I don't know Alex and I am not giving out any bank details. I also make sure and firm that if it's about money he can rot in Malaysia. The person over the phone got angry and kept repeating "I will get Alex to call you!". I hung up. After that 2-3 hrs no call, got nasty whatsapp coming in from Alex. Saying I hurt him and stuff, saying why am I doing this to him and etc. (40+ yr old businesses ang mor man will nv react in such manner) hahaha.. I blocked him on whatsapp. That's it. Scam failed. Soo to you guys out there, be careful ok. No joke ya.. I have all the logs... This is number that called me at 10.15am +60 11-3374 2799.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Hi buddy, I have been living among ang moh  for over 30 years and still am. I know how the ang moh behave socially and think.  There are some nice ones of course but generally relationship or friendship can be shallow. It is all about cultural differences. 

Hi man, your sample is certainly larger than mine...^_^

This being said, back to the topic, TS was right in being careful in such circumstances.

Eventually, it was a classic scam. But maybe the scammer was an ang moh? :lol:

To TS, that's a good scam to share with all of us. Do you also have his first phone number that he WhatsApp you with? Was it also a +60 country code? You don't have to hide his identities all. You really should go all out to expose him. No need to even hide his name and his Jack'd pictures.  Let us all know. I'd love to have some "fun" time with him sometimes, just to scam him back. Lol.  

Hi guys, thread starter here. His so called UK NUMBER used to whatsapp me +447591566710. Goes by a profile name called Anderi Alexell. 

Happy fucking the shit out of him. 

Guest Punisher
36 minutes ago, Guest said:

To TS, that's a good scam to share with all of us. Do you also have his first phone number that he WhatsApp you with? Was it also a +60 country code? You don't have to hide his identities all. You really should go all out to expose him. No need to even hide his name and his Jack'd pictures.  Let us all know. I'd love to have some "fun" time with him sometimes, just to scam him back. Lol.  

Ya, I am also dying to find out.  Anyway, his name and photo is definitely fake.  His phone could be a stolen one.  If I were TS, I will play along with him, giving him fake bank details, telling him I will fly to KL to meet Alex and ask him to wait at the airport, asking him to call back again etc...etc.

3 hours ago, Guest Punisher said:

Ya, I am also dying to find out.  Anyway, his name and photo is definitely fake.  His phone could be a stolen one.  If I were TS, I will play along with him, giving him fake bank details, telling him I will fly to KL to meet Alex and ask him to wait at the airport, asking him to call back again etc...etc.

Can't do tat.. not on the expense of my phone bill.. overseas call leh.. I can't be chatting all the way right. Hahaha.. anyway, the Saga is over.. just wana make my experience something the people here can learn from. Anyways, if I could pay for the 5k tax why the fuck do I wan his stupid apple watch. I could buy like 5 of those myself if I can pay. 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Hi man, your sample is certainly larger than mine...^_^

Hi man, my sample with ang moh was limited as I generally am not interested.  I very much prefer my own kind. :P

u should have verbally fuck the brain out of him + his father mother etc.....

brainless scam or are we too smart, use to have this guy who claimed he is a US officer writing to me saying he had just finish his duty in the middle east and is planning to come to my country for some business investment blah blah.....once you rejected all this guy (could be pussy as well), they will start to grumble before they turn angry and hostile, be careful of meeting strangers and remember:

Rule No 1. No money should be involved before meet up 

Rule No 2. No money should be involved after meet up.

Obviously a lot still haven't sample white meat ah? I got bored of them as I live among them, haha.

Most AM (not all) can be quite tight ass when it comes to money matters.

• 1 month later...
Guest H (guest)

Hey guys this happened to me. Like right now.

The Malaysian number is exactly the one listed here which is +60 11 3374 2799. His UK number is ‪+44 7704 421999‬.

The story this time is that he is going to HK for a business trip. I was a little apprehensive that he wants to meet after just 2 weeks. In the end he went incognito and suddenly a whole string of numbers started calling and messaging me. +60 11 1605 6501 is the number he claims he was detained and had to buy a SIM card to contact me. The other Malaysian number was supposedly a staff from KLIA airport. But before that I already contacted KLIA and found out that their numbers are different. What's shocking is there is no such flight number for today and the timing of the flight is very different from what I was told.

I don't want to point fingers at anyone but just in case anyone gets tricked again, the id of the profile is "Martin ..."

I'm just thankful I was wise enough to call and check. After a few hours he even had the cheek to message with the "original" UK number and say I'm heartless. So please be careful! Always check! I'm cautious but even so I am very shaken by this episode :(

interesting thread. 

as long as it not local. even i grow up in singapore but under WP. All foreigner depend of which country or not. if 1st time meet up should play safe. try dont took drink which offer by anyone as you never know what will happen. 
it alway safe to meet in place that got more ppl. if not bring someone you know along to meet with him. unless both of you had plan for ONS then dont complain after that ;)  

of cos you got the right to report police if he drug you or rape you with our ur appove of cos ;)

so dont be scare. 

• G_M changed the title to Foreigner visiting SG, isit safe to meet him? (Cautionary Post about SCAM Artist from Internet)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic