Male HQ

Exotic Games

Reflection, its the people from different cultures and geograhic regions have different taste and history also lah.

Those starfish, baby worms etc... actually in northern china, people have been eating them for thousand of years already...

Southern china treat these as poison, so our normal culinary cuisines don't include that. An example, on the North western side, you will rarely find pork and beef, only lambs, sheeps and horse....

Would you think the horse are so pitiful? But it has been like that for a long long time already.... so same apply to anything...

However, I must confess that I had tasted

- dog mean in Beijing once upon a time (with regrets)

- snake soup in Guangzhou

- ostrich meat

- frog legs

Agree that these are cultural habits but dont force me to eat them unless I am starved for weeks.

z

Other than the dog and snake... the other 2 is available in Singapore leh.

Frog legs, go geylang, a number of famous frog leg porridge (GM is expert in this :D )

Ostrich meat, I remember eating it in a eatery in Orchard Point, somewhere in Cuppage.

Both of these, are already being farm for its meat.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

mmmm.... game meat.... hahaha ok ok, in our local context, that means:

dog, rabbit, musang(mousedeer), wild boar, snake, etc... meat...

we should organise a dinner outing to JB to savour this very delicious and tasty food...

that one i may join in... hahaha... cheep and good... and away from local crowds...

one other nice food in this category is turtle meat... the herbal soup... yum...

know of any super good turtle soup stalls? I know a place in joo chiat if i did not remember wrongly... of nice turtle soup...

and Lavender Food court has a OK stall there too...

and Siglap junction as well...

i know that there are a few of my friends who only go for one in macpherson if i remember correctly - anyone can confirm ?

:whistle:

• 10 years later...

I've tried eating below exotic foods before but I only did it once:

1. Raw chicken egg ( my father forced me to swallow and it eat raw) to test my manliness when I was in primary school. Never will I do it again . Bless my father :-)
  2. Balut or boiled fertilized  duck eggs - I do liked it when I was still a very innocent child. My father would bring 5 of this every night. He would open the shell and ask me to sip the juice from the boiled duck's egg, it was savory, good tatse and he lets me eat the yellow egg part and some of the soft goeey parts. As I age, I got to know how to open the egg sheel on my own and my goodness, the first time I saw a beak and feathers I already started to throw up. I really did not know that I was already eating an aborted duck. Bless this living thing.
  3. Dog meat - my father is a heavy drinker and we always have guests and one of the dishes prepared was a very aromatic and spicy meal, it was marinated with beer. His friends and him teased me if I can drink (I was 11) and from where I come from (the typhoon belt of the Philippines) youngsters are trained to drink to survive the cold and harsh weather during typhoon season either with our own home made coconut wine or with beer. I said I can and I was just sitting there and mimicking what they were doing, do when theyd rink I drink, when they eat I also eat. I would only know the next day that the one being served was actually dog meat. Out of respect for my first dog baby Chocolate, I would not repeat it and really detest eating dog meat now The good news is eating and killing dogs and cats are now illegal in Philippines.
  4. Frog legs - I only experience it last year , forced by my Malaysian and American colleague telling me that it tastes like chicken. I did not taste any chicken it was more bones, we went to this stall in Katong. Imagine we went all the way to Katong just to show me this specialty, won't come back :-)
  5. Deer meat - in Indonesia, I think this one is ok but expensive, I'm not the one who paid but my date told me that its expensive
  6. Crocodile meat -  again my colleagues duped me in eating this chicken tasting , squid like gooeyness marinated in black soy sauce ,aromatic with vinegar. I ate one portion and  once I saw my colleagues faces and smiles, I already know this is another prank. I love my colleagues , makes my life exciting :-)

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.