Male HQ

A heaven for men

A heaven just for men......relax with osim massage chair, have a nice facial, hand or foot treatment (but no body massage due to license issue), catch a movie, workout in singapore first topless gym, plunge in at the rooftop pool or Jacuzzi, sun tan in your most daring trunk, a place where u can truly relax and be yourself for a day.....

If such place exist, would u patronise and if yes, what price are u willing to pay (exclude spa treatment) per entry or monthly membership basis?

is actually completely different concept, firstly there is No sex here (well, if people want to do it in a toilet or shower room, then they can do it everywhere)

secondly, u won't find a nice gym or pool in a sauna and thirdly, there won't be any spa treatment in a sauna...so the idea is people can still go sauna on Friday or Saturday to look for sex but on sunday, if they want to truly relax and have some quality time, they can hop over here...and I do believe not all gay are sauna goers ;)

Guest Sport-coholic
4 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

is actually completely different concept, firstly there is No sex here (well, if people want to do it in a toilet or shower room, then they can do it everywhere)

secondly, u won't find a nice gym or pool in a sauna and thirdly, there won't be any spa treatment in a sauna...so the idea is people can still go sauna on Friday or Saturday to look for sex but on sunday, if they want to truly relax and have some quality time, they can hop over here...and I do believe not all gay are sauna goers ;)

Planning a business venture?

no sex here?

so even straight men are allowed to "enter" but not all straight men are comfortable to be naked or joining a gym w nudes around , trust me! Your target customers will be limited as it is a non-typical gay saunas/bathhouse and your gym equipments and trainers cannot be as varied as those large joints too (nowadays gyms comes w all sort of yoga/this n that workshops )

I rem many years back my friends and I went to a normal café (yes, in sg) , one of them immed took up a magazine and showed us n he confirmed that there is a gay mag(he is not a bi or g, he is definitely married w kids) - I flipped and cheh, just some naked men on the mag modelling and he cannot accept that liao and they are not even doing lewd actions or anything illegal (and he is younger than me)

Lonely globe, while this initial concept(theories etc.) of yours seemed not bad- u have to ponder and plan deeper, even you have a direct investor now

1. Movie? a gd room with good sound systems but make sure all the rights are obtained. In additionally, in order to catch the latest movie in town, people will rush to the cinema and then have a good-catchup with friends on the latest show eg kungfu Panda, or whatsoever in the talk of the town
    No1 wants to go to a cinema for the older movies
  2. I assumed for such an establishment, F&b is a must then (though u didn't mention  it at all) -> another set of requirements again even though only simple food& drinks will be served
  3. I go to facial too, but I only go for established and reliable ones, not anyone who can touch my face....just like u don't use some body products on your face regiments...
  4. Many other issues to iron out too, labour issue, from blue collar to technical workers who can do facial and foot massage etc to high-equipment costs of gym/pool and facial equipments etc

Thanks for your feedback, i agreed that the most difficult part is actually the target market, like u mention if no sex for gay is difficult but if u accept straight to join, then they r not comfortable with gay and looks like there is no solution to solve this......

This reminds me two years ago my friend told me he thinking of starting a first class kind of Spa where he will sent a car to customer home to pick them up and bring them back home after the treatment. Today there are such services in JB but do not know if there are such services in SG. Is it started by him no. Did some big time businese man stole his idea. Hmmm...My point is should u have something in mind especially for business and if it's a good one be selfish alittle not to share too much in public I would say.Having say that they are many with good idea but took too long to act and before you know it its all over the place lor

Edited by Friendly

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

A heaven just for men......relax with osim massage chair, have a nice facial, hand or foot treatment (but no body massage due to license issue), catch a movie, workout in singapore first topless gym, plunge in at the rooftop pool or Jacuzzi, sun tan in your most daring trunk, a place where u can truly relax and be yourself for a day.....

If such place exist, would u patronise and if yes, what price are u willing to pay (exclude spa treatment) per entry or monthly membership basis?

1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

The trouble is if you operate a business like what you describe, unlike Australia, your licencing for business operation specifically mentions that there shall not be sex activities on your business premises,

In Australian big cities, there are SEX ON Premises business licenceing that the city issues to some business that cater to adult males and gay males who wants to have some hanky panky behind closed door , in cubicles, video booths . video booths with glory holes, sex in pool area , in hot sauna or in the dark maze.

Some adult bookshops in Australia have pay per entry cubicles that patrons pay at the front desk and get a key to a locked video cubicle that have a window or glory holes for customers to exchange and share their organs, for release, there are no shower facility  nosteam room and no towels provided , yet customers can have sex with themselves or someone next door when the glory hole or bigger window opens between cubilcles.

Because it is licensed sex on premises business only for 21 and above, they even have a room with door measuring just 5 x 5 feet where a customer sits on a chair and then a dancer or stripper male or female will dance for the customer and get paid behind closed doors and if it licenced sex on the premises place , sex do happens in there.

With no breaking of the laws of the country.

If you operate what you want to operate, some local desperados will shit at the place where they eat, they will not follow your no sex on your business premise and get you the business owner in trouble with the authorities. soon business have to suspended and close.

1 hour ago, Friendly said:

This reminds me two years ago my friend told me he thinking of starting a first class kind of Spa where he will sent a car to customer home to pick them up and bring them back home after the treatment. Today there are such services in JB but do not know if there are such services in SG. Is it started by him no. Did some big time businese man stole his idea. Hmmm...My point is should u have something in mind especially for business and if it's a good one be selfish alittle not to share too much in public I would say.Having say that they are many with good idea but took too long to act and before you know it its all over the place lor

Friendly, anything lesser than banyan tree cannot b first class, kekekekeke

singapore is quite accessible hence transport is never an issue,unless u r referring to trpt for msians coming to such a spa

first class comes w a high price to pay

The high rental,overhead cost,niche gender/orientation market and the electricity bills will kill this business off in less than six month time in Singapore. 

Dont waste your time. 

4 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

You might risked getting labelled as a copycat as your concept (except nude gym since gyming is not popular in China yet) is very much like those 澡堂 thingie in China. With the entrance fees, there is even buffet food available at the dining areas where both men and women can eat in their bathrobes. There are some classy ones, but there are some that are eeeeeeky ones too. And of course, there are some that went on to become gay saunas. Per entrance costs may not be cheap, but these are places where some businessman make deals (maybe even corrupt ones) since no recording devices can be brought into the bath areas, and this is a place where people can 坦诚相见。Stupid, I know. But that's how some more traditional Chinese likes it.

Hotels all over Singapore have already done these and have all these facilities and services in their premises for years already. 

If you really want to build a resort business in Singapore you need very deep pockets. 

No one rent from landlords to do such businesses here in Singapore,they all buy lands and diversify and broaden up their market and demographic group in order to survive here. 

We we are looking at a business venture that need many millions of capitals in order to start the first step otherwise if you rent pap and their cronies will suck you dry and squeeze you out of the water in a very short amount of time and you won't even have time to break even to recover cost much less think about making a profit. 

You will go bankrupt doing sauna/resort business in Singapore alone by yourself and a random team of scattered investors. 

Many people fail to understand the irony in life. 

The more you perfect and strengthen the government with your votes in exchange for stability and peace in your life the more powerful they become over the course of time. 

Eventually they become a connected group of businessmen cum administrators that will have the means,resources and access to do big business while they come with more regulations to protect their interests and hold on power and this eventually kill off the free capital market and render locals weak and outside business entrepreneurs to bring in cash to do business here as everything is monopolise by the ruling class. 

Singaporeans don't have much wisdom and common sense in life and the smart rich ones have already migrated away many years ago. 

28 minutes ago, Guest said:

The more you perfect and strengthen the government with your votes in exchange for stability and peace in your life the more powerful they become over the course of time. 

Eventually they become a connected group of businessmen cum administrators that will have the means,resources and access to do big business while they come with more regulations to protect their interests and hold on power and this eventually kill off the free capital market and render locals weak and outside business entrepreneurs to bring in cash to do business here as everything is monopolise by the ruling class. 

Singaporeans don't have much wisdom and common sense in life and the smart rich ones have already migrated away many years ago. 

That is basically life , as it is you mentioned also happens at our neighbouring countries also.

the way forward is like what the TS mentioned  , be brave and then have hope and move forward, theer is no other choice but to take risks.

Every ones risk appetite is different, everyone else is waititng for the brave and foolish ones to make the first dive into uncharted waters,

100 may try, 99 may  drown , and only one may survive and prosper.

That is how life is in nature, natural laws make it that fish spawns millions of eggs, some get eaten as eggs, some spawn as fries then get eaten by medium fish, some grow older, only to be eaten by slightly bigger fish, as they are about to eat another fish, some get caught in fish net and ends up as steamed fish in restaurant, some escaped all these challenges and grow up to be adult fish and mate with other fish and produce fertilised eggs for the next generation , some will die at birth, some get born with only one eye and damaged fins and will only survive two days.

In nature , a million eggs spawn by any creature only maybe 100 will survive into adulthood. Not every eggs and life will survive and live a long life.

Yet they all fight to survive, fight to breathe even in some for some, it is a hopeless struggle, just born already get eaten by other fish, other prawns , other eels, before the egg can even hatch to be small fish and swim, already kena eaten.

yet they all take risks. and carry on.

That is the law of the universe, and we are all part of that law, Whether u wan to recognise it or not, up to you....

That is why some people , live their lives going around  having risky sex, we are all gonna  die anyway. some people want to have all the fun and all the pleasures before they close their eyes.

Do you want to live to the full or live life with a three wheel car ?

Pap ibs at work again. 

I tell you the true nature of the game and all big business model is eventually doomed from the start and you throw smoke bombs saying the TS is brave and risks are necessary to made it big in life. 

What at kind of risks are we talking about here?

Calculated ones base  on a proper understanding of the economic structure in the first place or a foolish blind jump into the fire?

Time and time again whenever people hit and strike the iron board beneath the ground the pap ibs will write nonsense to divert the focus away. 

When you you perfected the system and the system work against you how can you still made it big in life by then?

There are gay men resorts here in the US, especially in Florida, with its Singapore-like weather all year round. Most are clothing optional, with pools, etc. Some have nicer spa facilities than others, better gyms. Most are a 5 minute walk from the beach. 

They are not exactly high-end, mostly in the 2 to 3 star range. I have stayed in a few regularly over the years, and they are decent. 

Love. 

16 hours ago, Guest said:

That is basically life , as it is you mentioned also happens at our neighbouring countries also.

the way forward is like what the TS mentioned  , be brave and then have hope and move forward, theer is no other choice but to take risks.

Every ones risk appetite is different, everyone else is waititng for the brave and foolish ones to make the first dive into uncharted waters,

100 may try, 99 may  drown , and only one may survive and prosper.

That is how life is in nature, natural laws make it that fish spawns millions of eggs, some get eaten as eggs, some spawn as fries then get eaten by medium fish, some grow older, only to be eaten by slightly bigger fish, as they are about to eat another fish, some get caught in fish net and ends up as steamed fish in restaurant, some escaped all these challenges and grow up to be adult fish and mate with other fish and produce fertilised eggs for the next generation , some will die at birth, some get born with only one eye and damaged fins and will only survive two days.

In nature , a million eggs spawn by any creature only maybe 100 will survive into adulthood. Not every eggs and life will survive and live a long life.

Yet they all fight to survive, fight to breathe even in some for some, it is a hopeless struggle, just born already get eaten by other fish, other prawns , other eels, before the egg can even hatch to be small fish and swim, already kena eaten.

yet they all take risks. and carry on.

That is the law of the universe, and we are all part of that law, Whether u wan to recognise it or not, up to you....

That is why some people , live their lives going around  having risky sex, we are all gonna  die anyway. some people want to have all the fun and all the pleasures before they close their eyes.

Do you want to live to the full or live life with a three wheel car ?

If there had been true meritocracy in Singapore, what you say about "100 may try, 99 may  drown , and only one may survive and prosper" might be true. But let's face it, the regime has already infiltrated the entire society and reserved all the best benefits for itself over a few generations, by coming up with the usual excuse that whatever they were doing was for the good of the general public, when in fact, they were all doing it for themselves and their children. So the truth is "100 may try, ALL may  drown, unless you are wearing white", then you may survive and prosper". That's not what life is in nature. That's what life is in Singapore.

To TS, while it's a good idea to start your own business nowadays, do bear in mind the risk you have. From my own personal standing, I will not visit a place just so that I can be nude in heading to the gym or eating nude or anything like that. While you do not have any direct competition and you are first in the Singapore market in terms of the business concept that you have, there are quite a lot of substitutes which can replace it, eg sauna, gym, swimming pools.

But that's just my opinion, there might be many more others who don't think like me.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:08 AM, Guest said:

I agreed with you but unfortunately 70% of the population are still sleeping and haven't wake up yet, sometime I do wonder who are all these landlord and how are they connected? Who are those SDF course provider and what is the connection behind the scene? Back to the topic, the general consensus here is that gay business must have something to do with sex, directly or indirectly and which is the impression the public have, so for now, I will just be happy to hold on to my job but anyway thanks for all your feedback :P

58 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

So pro-govt! but true!

True? Why so? If you are doing things cheaper and faster, you'd only die faster.

Thought it's a good idea... can provide OPEN CONCEPT foot reflex, back massage, body treatment, facial... Similar services, packages & charges as
Wang Yang, Chen Kang, ZhuFu... but exclusively for man.

Next level for members only? Chillex, cafeteria, gym, dipping & other facilities, private event etc..?

On 3/8/2016 at 10:18 AM, lonelyglobe said:

idea maybe good but unfortunately it may not be so practical as a gay business, if go for straight market, then have to compete with the well-known G Spa liao....

Likewise, some shoe seller see a nation without shoe a world of opportunity but some say cannot do business at all...

Came across some businesses fold up while another took over the unit, same trade, long q... 吃不完...

Edited by share

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:18 AM, lonelyglobe said:

idea maybe good but unfortunately it may not be so practical as a gay business, if go for straight market, then have to compete with the well-known G Spa liao....

Good that lonelyglobe really starts pondering

• Guest locked this topic