Male HQ

How many out of the last 10 anal sex encounters involved raw anal sex?

How much raw anal sex do you have (excluding boyfriends and husbands)  

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the norm

most of the time

As u r from NUS, your survey should at least include questions like how often do you frequently involved in penetrative sex (in a mth) and

Are u the one recving proposals for such raw anal sex or are u the one proposing??

35 minutes ago, NUS6packs said:

Had been receiving more requests for raw sex lately.

Wondering what's the norm for people having raw anal sex in Singapore.

hope to hear from you guys!

I let my bf fuck raw and cum inside me since early Jan this year, after we both got tested.

Doing raw is a sign of mutual trust between the both of us, it strengthens our sexual and romantic bond.

Lovehandle,

1. What's the basis of you saying that my survey should include those questions? 

2. What has me coming from NUS got to do with anything?

3. What does me not having done my own survey (yet) got to do with anything?

Edited by NUS6packs
Correction

4 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

zzzzzzzzzzzz

go think about it

Did so already. The answers I could think of involved a lot of logical leaps, which even if I took those leaps, still don't make sense. Tts why I'm asking u, to give you the benefit of the doubt to tell me what is going on in that mind of yours. 

In any case, it's ok if you can't. The point of this thread is not about it or you.

Anyway, good that the responses are coming in and I did my fair contribution too

In short, the suggested survey questions from me is to make your survey more meaningful

Lastly, as a univ graduate - u might be more competent to know what m I driving at , and u can understand better when it comes to survey design

Final tips: encountering raw sex is the surface issue, I guess a lot of time, it could be the bottom requesting for the "rawness" request (that is for my case, and I m neither handsome nor hunky at all)
hence good to analyse further , from the other threads, I noticed that many assumed that it is the tops who wants it raw
It is a bad assumption....Most of the btms would say: "I trust u" so pls do it raw
and some will try to pull it for me without my approval

Sorry that I may appeared offensive to u
+ I must praised that u bracket(exclude bf & ..) that is a good thing to do

Sorry tht I m too technical in such surveys

7 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Anyway, good that the responses are coming in and I did my fair contribution too

In short, the suggested survey questions from me is to make your survey more meaningful

Lastly, as a univ graduate - u might be more competent to know what m I driving at , and u can understand better when it comes to survey design

Final tips: encountering raw sex is the surface issue, I guess a lot of time, it could be the bottom requesting for the "rawness" request (that is for my case, and I m neither handsome nor hunky at all)
hence good to analyse further , from the other threads, I noticed that many assumed that it is the tops who wants it raw
It is a bad assumption....Most of the btms would say: "I trust u" so pls do it raw
and some will try to pull it for me without my approval

Sorry that I may appeared offensive to u
+ I must praised that u bracket(exclude bf & ..) that is a good thing to do

Apology acceptd. If you had taken a more cordial stance initially, we wouldn't have had to go thru that meaningless dingdong. 

With respect to ur pt on survey design, I'm not here to do a PhD. So not going to bother to make it complex. I'm satisfied w the survey options as it stands, and certainly, short of any proper reasons provided, I remain unconvinced that your qns would serve the purpose of General info better, given what I want to know and given my limited time to think about what I wanna write down.

cheers 

U wont get so many requests if u reduce to 1 pack.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 1:34 PM, Guest said:

I let my bf fuck raw and cum inside me since early Jan this year, after we both got tested.

Doing raw is a sign of mutual trust between the both of us, it strengthens our sexual and romantic bond.

i disagree with it. didnt know mutual trust is now based on doing raw sex. raw does not equate to strengthening bond. (what logic?)

your reason for that is just bs. people do raw to satisfy their sexual pleasure and they are normally lazy or uncomfy with condoms.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

25 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

i disagree with it. didnt know mutual trust is now based on doing raw sex. raw does not equate to strengthening bond. (what logic?)

your reason for that is just bs. people do raw to satisfy their sexual pleasure and they are normally lazy or uncomfy with condoms.

What's with labelling people's viewpoints as bullshit?  Can't you debate in a more rational manner instead of getting personal?

The writer is in a monogamous relationship, sex without condoms for them seals the emotional bond.

If either or both of them went doing raw with strangers outside, that would be a different story.

Maybe you're too young to understand that people are entitled to their opinions and how they should lead their lives.

Just now, Guest said:

What's with labelling people's viewpoints as bullshit?  Can't you debate in a more rational manner instead of getting personal?

The writer is in a monogamous relationship, sex without condoms for them seals the emotional bond.

If either or both of them went doing raw with strangers outside, that would be a different story.

Maybe you're too young to understand that people are entitled to their opinions and how they should lead their lives.

let me verified on what you have commented.

1. if rational, then the writer shouldnt mentioned they have to be tested in the first place. if they are really in love with one another, being tested or not does not matter, raw or safe does not matter. but when i read in between the lines, it gave me this impression. (it doesnt need to be very obvious to understand that, you will realized after you read it)

2. emotional bond can also be sealed through other forms of contact, apart from sex. (which you mentioned) im amused that i didnt know nowaday raw sex can cure so much psychological issues. 

3. its their choice and i believe i didnt mention anything about this right? correct me if im wrong.

4. you do not jump to conclusion. i may not be as old as you, but i believe i do can have my own share of opinion which you dont necessary have to agree with me. you can disagree with me at all means, i still stand firm with my own views. age does not relate to understanding for your info, experiences do.

15 minutes ago, starlioned said:

Lonelyboy90. You should be used to anonymous trolls by now from the start you join n particpate in this forum.

Thats the thing they do best. 

For all their excuses, they can take the bother to read and write but cannot take the time to register as a member.

Get used to it.

thanks for the reminder. im aware of that here.

just dislike these people who support the writer but reluctant to accept the fact that there is the existence of people like me, who have differing views.

40 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

let me verified on what you have commented.

1. if rational, then the writer shouldnt mentioned they have to be tested in the first place. if they are really in love with one another, being tested or not does not matter, raw or safe does not matter. but when i read in between the lines, it gave me this impression. (it doesnt need to be very obvious to understand that, you will realized after you read it)

They don't get tested, condom nazis like you who will condemn them.

They get tested, retards like you will say stupid things like "being tested or not doesn't matter".

In short, they're doomed if they do, damned if they don't!  Make up your mind!

And admit it!  You just don't want them to enjoy raw anal sex within their relationship!

2. emotional bond can also be sealed through other forms of contact, apart from sex. (which you mentioned) im amused that i didnt know nowaday raw sex can cure so much psychological issues. 

Did the TS say raw sex can "cure psychological issues"?  You are sure one sneaky one, putting words into the TS's mouth!

3. its their choice and i believe i didnt mention anything about this right? correct me if im wrong.

You say 'their choice their choice', and yet you condemn them for doing it.  So much for your lie that you "didn't mention anything about this".

4. you do not jump to conclusion. i may not be as old as you, but i believe i do can have my own share of opinion which you dont necessary have to agree with me. you can disagree with me at all means, i still stand firm with my own views. age does not relate to understanding for your info, experiences do.

In the first place you were calling the TS names, saying what the TS wrote was "bullshit".

Now you're lamely trying to claim the moral high ground by saying your "different opinion" should be respected???

Namecallers like you who can't reason logically should get a taste of your own medicine.

PLEASE FUCK OFF!!!

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: your choice of words is very bad. you dont seem to understand what i have typed to your response in regards to the previous posts, they are all interlinked. (in case you didnt take a good reference to that) i need not explain much more to you since you have a clear prejudice against my post. (or me?) thank for the good laugh! HAHAHA.

1 minute ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: your choice of words is very bad. you dont seem to understand what i have typed to your response in regards to the previous posts, they are all interlinked. (in case you didnt take a good reference to that) i need not explain much more to you since you have a clear prejudice against my post. (or me?) thank for the good laugh! HAHAHA.

Thank YOU for the good laugh, LOLOL.

You've just shown and proven to everyone here that you are damn lame and have no argument of any substance whatsoever.

Your kind of lazy non-response any 3 year old kid can do, your parents should get a refund on your education!

LOLOL

Piles still want sex. Not pain? But if you want to know , answer is up to you. Whether you want higher chance of getting infection or not.

On 06/05/2016 at 1:09 PM, lovehandle said:

As u r from NUS, your survey should at least include questions like how often do you frequently involved in penetrative sex (in a mth) and

On 06/05/2016 at 1:10 PM, lovehandle said:

Worst, you yourself did not even respond to the survey

On 06/05/2016 at 3:33 PM, lovehandle said:

Wow I bet you're really fun at parties @lovehandle. I guess this survey will be published in some very important academic papers

Was in bkk last weekend. This 24yo cute Canadian born chinese requested to do bb cuz he is on PrEP. I rejected him bcos no matter how hot that person is, I still treasure my own health.

and it seems more and more guys are on PrEP just to go bb. And that is a worrying tend.

4 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Piles still want sex. Not pain? But if you want to know , answer is up to you. Whether you want higher chance of getting infection or not.

Precisely

n

Many felt having prep is being "safe" for bareback

1 hour ago, MadMan said:

Was in bkk last weekend. This 24yo cute Canadian born chinese requested to do bb cuz he is on PrEP. I rejected him bcos no matter how hot that person is, I still treasure my own health.

and it seems more and more guys are on PrEP just to go bb. And that is a worrying tend.

4 hours ago, Guest sss said:

Wow I bet you're really fun at parties @lovehandle. I guess this survey will be published in some very important academic papers

Is this a sacarsm??

i m fun! But many judge me by my look, age and etc

On ‎15‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:08 AM, Lonelyboy90 said:

thanks for the reminder. im aware of that here.

just dislike these people who support the writer but reluctant to accept the fact that there is the existence of people like me, who have differing views.

unfortunately, there are lots of people who cannot tolerate differing views, the best thing is to say what u want and then leave it there....anyway it just remind me like a str8 guy telling the girl : "if u really love me, let me fuck u" well, fucking is 1 way to show love but there are surely many other non-penetrative ways to show love.

On 24/05/2016 at 11:07 PM, MadMan said:

I am more concern about those who bluff they are using PrEP just to do raw sex with you taking the risk... or worst have AIDS and doing this to get back at others. Best to be safe and reject then sorry later.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, upshot said:

I am more concern about those who bluff they are using PrEP just to do raw sex with you taking the risk... or worst have AIDS and doing this to get back at others. Best to be safe and reject then sorry later.

good point

ya, anyone could just claimed that they r using preP

5 hours ago, lovehandle said:

good point

ya, anyone could just claimed that they r using preP

Far as I know, there is no telling from one's appearance or physical symptom you are using or not. There will always be trust issues with total strangers mainly.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

HIV awareness and how to prevent it need to teach young gay asap before its too late. It needed to be taught by gay friendly people as those homophobic people never want you to learn the correct way as they say is promoting it.

I think raw sex for random encounters are dangerous. If you have a monogamous relationship should be fine but risk are always there. Even straight couples who are married are supposed to have monogamous relationship but they cheat and contract hiv or something else. So do raw is your choice but be aware of consequence. 

Guest safe slut

I'm a slut bottom who like public sex. I don't care what people scold about watching me getting screwed. I like sex too much to take risks. They can use and abuse my body but when it's time to penetrate into my body, wearing a condom is a must or else I'll kick them out. Words and despise would not hurt me but Aids is more deadly and dirtier than public sex.

In fact most tops assumed that I'm dirty and they are the ones who automatically wear condoms. I test regularly for Aids and other diseases. So far, not even a single disease.

2 minutes ago, donkeykong11 said:

if the tops shoots inside raw does he own you?

silly 

4 hours ago, donkeykong11 said:

if the tops shoots inside raw does he own you?

"TOPS"????

So now there is more then one? hahahahah... So they ALL OWN you... or let's call you 'public property' then. A free for all that every top owns you. :)

If such an act is accepted as logic and binding by law, every car I cum in the exhaust pipe will be own by me. Every building cum inside...etc etc. etc. heh.

If this offenses you who ask this question, did you really think anyone would be able to give you a logical or serious answer to this whimsical question. heh

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to How many out of the last 10 anal sex encounters involved raw anal sex?
  • Guest locked this topic