Male HQ

East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

paladin89

• 3 weeks later...
Guest curious

thanks

On 5/2/2017 at 1:42 AM, ShahAlam_VersB said:

Its 013.... Message him, no whatsapp.

thanks. anyone tried him before?

hot masseur? i am looking for massage and hj ending. haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2017 at 4:02 PM, calvindeee said:

Hello, local here in KK. If anyone wanna meet up for a bj/hj/etc. feel free to hit me up (+60 12 863 8499) WhatsApp preferred.

wow! So how I'm going to start the conversation if I'm around your area?

• G_M changed the title to East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Scorpio81
On 9/20/2017 at 10:44 PM, guest1511 said:

Any review for kuching Borneo 101? 

Borneo 101 has many good male masseur, they have indonesian, thai n chinese male masseurs..  it just that the massage rooms/partitions are lack of privacy since they are divided by curtains... 

22 hours ago, Guest Scorpio81 said:

Borneo 101 has many good male masseur, they have indonesian, thai n chinese male masseurs..  it just that the massage rooms/partitions are lack of privacy since they are divided by curtains... 

Thanks for some info provided. Besides, mind to share which masseur was good? Any sensual? Hehe..

Guest Scorpio81
1 hour ago, guest1511 said:

Thanks for some info provided. Besides, mind to share which masseur was good? Any sensual? Hehe..

I would recommend the indonesian 

masseur named wahyu... no sensual so far, as I've mentioned before, lack of privacy plus transparent curtain covering the opening of the partition, unless u are the only customer at a time... btw how much is the rate at yang's?

Guest Kch_guest
On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Hornyteen said:

Yang's medi reflexology... the no.5 guy went back to china. Not sure he is returning. Any other places to recommend guys...?

Wow...u must be a fan of no 5 guy.  U can try guy no 3 at footsiie q at 101 area too...Indonesian...but very different from no. 5

Guest Scorpio81
6 hours ago, Guest Kch_guest said:

Wow...u must be a fan of no 5 guy.  U can try guy no 3 at footsiie q at 101 area too...Indonesian...but very different from no. 5

what is the different with no.3 guy @ footsiie? mind sharing with us hehe..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to share that tung fong massage in labuan have few male masseurs. I went there around 10pm, was assigned a pinoy who speak good malay. Cute face, short but got a bit tummy lol. Massage skills was great and relaxing, i fell asleep toward the end of the 2 hour massage. At 12, there are already closing and saw 2-3 more male masseur near the counter, 2 of which are manly looking with good body. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Scorpio81

Just came back from the new plu massage place in kuching... Massage wise just ok (maybe depends on the masseur u choose), and as usual extra rm for extra thingy... In terms of the place itself, can be improved for customers' comfort...

On 11/23/2017 at 8:33 PM, Guest Scorpio81 said:

Just came back from the new plu massage place in kuching... Massage wise just ok (maybe depends on the masseur u choose), and as usual extra rm for extra thingy... In terms of the place itself, can be improved for customers' comfort...

Where is this place ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kch guest
On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, Guest Scorpio81 said:

Hi, which masseur did you choose?  It is quite expensive...so I was wondering if it is worth going at all.  How much extra did you give? I thought their basic package includes at least a hj?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2017 at 8:50 PM, Guest Kuching Massage said:

Wow, you are both into each other. He just keep trying to make me hard and shoot. Don't think I will let him fxxk me since I have never had sex before too. You just paid him extra RM20 on top of the normal massage fee is it? Cool. I haven't visited him again though...

Do you try him recently?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, alsace said:

Oh..so nothing at footsie now? only left 101? haha...never been to 101 though.

not sure if footsiie has anything going on still. went there attempting to find out more about no.3. 2 skinny young guys (looking like local native) attended to me when i was at the counter. anybody try them out yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Scorpio81
On 4/5/2018 at 12:30 AM, Btusulu said:

I went to footsiie just now to 'check out' no. 3. He went back to indonesia already.  

no.3 is now working at borneo reflexology petanak...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.