Male HQ

East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

paladin89

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a massage session with this guy. His name is Rick (not a real name, off course). Many years of experience & married with kids. The massage was quite good. Give a try. Oh, he gave good bj too.

013 875 8008

Guest Charlie

Had a massage session with this guy. His name is Rick (not a real name, off course). Many years of experience & married with kids. The massage was quite good. Give a try. Oh, he gave good bj too.

013 875 8008

Any hanky panky? Good looking and good shape?

013 875 8008

philipino isit??

he's doing out call??

how much??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys

I am planning my trip to Kuching between 23/05 - 26/05.

My plan is to spend a day in Bako and another day at Wind Cave. The rest are free and easy.

If there is any local friends who would like to meet up or join me please let me know.

My wechat is jino-zai.

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, my fren introduced me to hyatt hotel gym and spa. Nice gym, even better bathouse with jacuzzi and sauna and steam room.

Heard theres some action there on/off. Do be careful though, the guards will come to check often.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest KK

All the Iban and Pinoy mixed boys are slut btms, pretending / acting tough.  In Kota Kinabalu recently Experienced sensual massage at Warisan Sq, Api Api Centre And also a place called Sunkist near Gaya Centre . 

The Pinoy mixed boys are short and cute and quite cunning. Will touch you in places suggestively and pretend act innocent. Later they will sugges go to your hotel because it is not safe to do anything at the massage centre.

Practically ZERO gay life so they seem deprived. 

• G_M changed the title to East Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu, Sarawak, Sabah) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.