Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

Hey All,

I am Malay with stat: 25 170 67 and I stay nearby Yew Tee.

HMU at tele: kocime if you are into getting to know one another. I am pretty open to anything. Friends, hangout, gym buddy or regular fun. Yeah I am pretty well known for my bj and edging skills :/. 

Just u know hmu maybe we can be something more. I do prefer chinese and malay. However, anyone is welcome to message me.

ps: I am kinda learning mandarin. Please hmu if u are doing gym. Need a support buddy.

Hi All,

I'm creating a new telegram group - Inclusive Techies.

It's for individuals who are working in tech, aspired to work in tech or have an interest in tech!

Come and join, have a chat about what's happening in the tech scene, share what you are currently learning or what side projects you are working on!

Please PM me your telegram name if you are interested!

Let's keep it clean and SFW :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Filipino here from the Philippines looking for a long-term relationship and LDR with Chi. We can visit each other PH-SG if things go well. 23yrs old. 164cm and 57 kg.

Still a virgin. I want to lose it to the right guy. I don't have any preference other than guys being taller than me.

I'm okay with older guys and daddies. Married men are welcome <3

Message me your Telegram! Would love to talk to you via chat/call. I'd love to keep you company.

See you!

• 3 weeks later...