Male HQ

sharing of undies and clothing - check out this survey

lovehandle

Sharing of undies and clothing etc  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After attempting the survey , pls share why yes or no, below..... (pls take note that some of the questions may need u to select whether are u a top or btm so that we can see whether are there are patterns in the choices)

Note: I m sorry but panties or female-kind of undies are not counted, so sorry

Guest 72%dark

lovehandle, to really see if top/bottom preference has an effect, you need to relativize the results of your questions to the proportion of tops/bottoms who've responded to the poll, i.e. you need another question in the poll just asking for the respondent's sex role preference. I.e you need something like a statistical regression analysis. Otherwise the results of the poll could be skewed in one direction or another simply because more respondents are tops or bottoms or whatever.

5 hours ago, doncoin said:

My bf and I have shared underwear before from time to time. 

It it is easy to tell apart out undies actually in the early years of the relationship. He has more briefs while I tend to be more thong/jock variety. We've since influence each other's tastes and shop regularly together for new underwear. :) part of the fun is showing off new purchase to each other. 

I like the idea of purchasing together, something that I hve not tried(cos never in a relationship)!

Is it insolent of me to assume that most btms tend to like thongs/jock kind of underwear? Pls say yes, doncoin

30 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Is it insolent of me to assume that most btms tend to like thongs/jock kind of underwear? Pls say yes, doncoin

That I don't really know. I am more of a top, but I prefer thongs/jocks just because I work hard at the gym, and I look good in them :), 

Plus I feel more motivated at the gym when wearing them because I want to look good in them. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

9 hours ago, 72%dark said:

lovehandle, to really see if top/bottom preference has an effect, you need to relativize the results of your questions to the proportion of tops/bottoms who've responded to the poll, i.e. you need another question in the poll just asking for the respondent's sex role preference. I.e you need something like a statistical regression analysis. Otherwise the results of the poll could be skewed in one direction or another simply because more respondents are tops or bottoms or whatever.

Oh "regression" - going to test my statistical knowledge again...kekekeke , kind of dislike this subject in the uni

it is good to ask all related qns in the same survey form to prevent biasness etc (those typical survey thing u should know)

I was shocked by the limited options to design my survey, hence  I can only create a straightfwd survey
Worst, I cannot edit it in bw

unlike this I have created using a diff platform:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hVDHCzlynRe_mgWslx0IIFW-ghBvr3ihbgLQ9zNoACk/viewform
where I can better monitor and know which user click which responses, nt for bw's version

Nevertheless, I tried my v best to do correlation: hence u can see that I break it down my options: usu a survey qn will ask a direct Yes or NO, but mine comes with yes (top),  yes(btm) etc
From those who responded a Yes to sharing undies: 31.5% majority is a btm!

and they are among the 63% who said Yes to sharing
while it s closed to 67% of those who said Yes to sharing clothing w family mbrs

It is my hypothesis that btm will luv to share too...hopefully clothings means really men's clothing and not skirts/dresses etc stuff

and about 60% responded that their undies are each at least S$30 and above
& among those whose undies are the cheaper range, majority are btms
Isnt this an interesting finding?

oooooh, doncoin! yah, I realised gym-goers luv jocks too
btw, it s good not to flash your VPL (I mean visible manty Line: vml, to be accurate) when men are wearing tighter pants

7 minutes ago, doncoin said:

That I don't really know. I am more of a top, but I prefer thongs/jocks just because I work hard at the gym, and I look good in them :)

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

oooooh, doncoin! yah, I realised gym-goers luv jocks too
btw, it s good not to flash your VPL (I mean visible manty Line: vml, to be accurate) when men are wearing tighter pants

Think of it this way, women have boobs. They are obvious.  Well, i am a guy. I have a penis. So if I am wearing tighter and it shows a little, it is what it is. :)

Love. 

hey! u changed a photo! but your chest really looked amazing, and w that skimpy undies of yours

I think many btms will die for u even if u laxed at going to gym1

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Well get your lazy to ass to the gym then :) No excuses. 

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

hey! u changed a photo! but your chest really looked amazing, and w that skimpy undies of yours

I think many btms will die for u even if u laxed at going to gym1

Thanks. :) I doubt many btms will die. There are plenty of good looking guys out there. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

58 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

@doncoin: you have any prefer of Jocks over thong or vice versa?

Convenient to disclose your preferred brand?

bluerunner

He did disclose his pref brands in another thread, etc

the reason for starting this thread is after watching a famous Taiwan programme and knowing some straights

Many straights cannot accept that and a group of gays cannot too

Hence just wish to take alook is that true?? Hope more can do this survey...

Anyway,

the str claimed that it s hygiene issue, all the gays surveyed (here) mentioned that they are extremely particular about hygiene yet yet....they could share

they see it as just like no sharing of toothbrush cos undies are inner/pte wear

haven't u heard the ridiculous sharing of passing gono: just by hands????

unbelievable to me of course
if bacs/germs on hands in a high temp steam rm w vapour flying around, why are the germs not killed after sweat and water dripped?

Sharing of clean undies would mean: some1 have fun w u and cuddling after sex- wanted to wear a clean pair of undies from you , he may or may not have disease, after cuddling, bye he passed it back to u, unknowingly u may have worn it
+ some have the fetish of sniffing and to the extent of licking it, if gono can be passed by hands

w a tight-fitted cloth and a cock (some like to wear smaller size too) -> isn't it higher probability? right?

& I noticed some like to wear mine when I stripped mine , so diseases passing on again , good that I m clean, but no guarantee for the other person

6 hours ago, lovehandle said:

bluerunner

We should interview the 1/4 of the respondents who cannot accept sharing of undies (based on the survey results)

close to 1/2 of them do not share clothings too

I feel if the underwear is laundered clean, and both of you are the same size, why not? 

Love. 

more than 72% has no experience sharing w own siblings/dads etc (probably they are not living w dads and has no brothers in their family)
and able to "accept" doesn't mean actually doing that ?

Would all those who opted "No" to raise their concerns?

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, Rice60640 said:

Me and underwear.........we have a love/hate relationship. 

kekekekeke! pls don't tell me u r that type that doesn't really care what is so special with a pc of small clothing?!

if not, u r those typically just grab any pants/boxers (to me boxers are really not the kind of proper support undies our brothers deserved) , if not , not wearing, but usu only the younger ones as in age 30+ and below  will be more into commando or freeballing

U don't have to do this survey now, you could do it when  u r free (anyway it is a short survey compared to some I have created --much longer)

19 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

kekekekeke! pls don't tell me u r that type that doesn't really care what is so special with a pc of small clothing?!

if not, u r those typically just grab any pants/boxers (to me boxers are really not the kind of proper support undies our brothers deserved) , if not , not wearing, but usu only the younger ones as in age 30+ and below  will be more into commando or freeballing

U don't have to do this survey now, you could do it when  u r free (anyway it is a short survey compared to some I have created --much longer)

I commando quite a bit in Singapore. Haha. Too hot. Prefer boxer briefs to bikini type. Not really brand conscious though. Can’t really answer survey as I don’t have BF and I am not sure what  my hypothetical answers would be. I don’t think I will live with my BF even if I have one. 

50 minutes ago, Rice60640 said:

I commando quite a bit in Singapore. Haha. Too hot. Prefer boxer briefs to bikini type. Not really brand conscious though. Can’t really answer survey as I don’t have BF and I am not sure what  my hypothetical answers would be. I don’t think I will live with my BF even if I have one. 

noted, some of the qns don't need to be with a partner

when u r sweating, good to wear good material to whisk away the sweat, not keep it "clear"

bluerunner, you should be able to read from the survey esp u r rather experienced (assuming u have done the survey, if not u wont be asking)

1) Flex/btms are more ready to share w partners (nt just undies)

somehow a large % of them (flex/btms ) claimed that they are not going to spend S$30 &abv on designer labels' undies, which is a surprise to me...........

cos I tot we have many into undies, may not into those brands

but ie a good news! cos it correlate w q1) which means that why flex/btms are willing to share their undies, cos it is not even expensive...feel free to stretch it/ruin it or whatever it

(no way I will allow anyone to touch mine cos very expensive)

5) is the funniest part, all are into hygiene and cleanliness etc yet some could accept sharing of innerwear (even though it s properly laundry) - no matter how properly washed, dna of sperm can still be obtained from those inner clothings

but when it comes to your blood, ie dad/family members, the experience is a high % of no!in that qn: Do you have experience sharing underwear with your brothers/male cousins,any male family members like even your dad?

the above are from the results, NOT my feelings

• 1 month later...