Male HQ

Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)

Guest Guest2

31 minutes ago, Guest Scarborough said:

This looks interesting. If it goes through, maybe more school's upper sec guys will be wearing shorts.

https://www.change.org/p/moe-singapore-allow-upper-secondary-school-boys-in-singapore-to-wear-shorts

How about bermuda? 

Shorts showcase hairy legs

long pants very hot for boys 

Bermuda not a bad choice. Can hide hairy thighs a bit and not so hot 

Guest Scarborough
2 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

How about bermuda? 

Shorts showcase hairy legs

long pants very hot for boys 

Bermuda not a bad choice. Can hide hairy thighs a bit and not so hot 

Bermudas are actually longer shorts anyway. The shorter the better. can show case the thigh muscle. By the time reach sec 4, shorts will be even tighter :P Agree with the petition that long pants are very hot in this weather.

i remember we cannot wait to go to secondary three and wear the long pants. finally look more cool haha. During JC orientation remember seeing got some guys school are still wearing shorts, was so surprised haha. but i kind of envy them lol.

On 7/22/2018 at 7:00 PM, Guest Scarborough said:

Bermudas are actually longer shorts anyway. The shorter the better. can show case the thigh muscle. By the time reach sec 4, shorts will be even tighter :P Agree with the petition that long pants are very hot in this weather.

Straight guys are very shy with hot shorts. Let straight guys wear Bermuda la. If gays boy like short shorts then gay boys shall wear. Straight guys don’t like to showcase their hairy legs to so many people! 

9 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Straight guys are very shy with hot shorts. Let straight guys wear Bermuda la. If gays boy like short shorts then gay boys shall wear. Straight guys don’t like to showcase their hairy legs to so many people! 

maybe if it was standardised to all schools then there wont be such awkward feeling? haha should hear it from those ex CHS dudes :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 9:37 PM, NickT said:

i remember we cannot wait to go to secondary three and wear the long pants. finally look more cool haha. During JC orientation remember seeing got some guys school are still wearing shorts, was so surprised haha. but i kind of envy them lol.

Hehez i had those thought last time too ..but once reach sec 3 ... : / So hot in class back then :X actually i was wishing i can still wear lower sec shorts hee altho i was already in upper Sec . looks like many others had felt the same way actually :D 

Wah, this is going to dig out really old memories of mine that’s probably collecting dust somewhere in my brain. 

Moving from lower sec to upper sec, changing to long pants is like a “rite of way” to become seniors in school. I can say for sure that most (if not all) the boys were like “yay” when they finally go to school in long pants. And on first day of the school year after entering upper sec, you can hear a lot of giggles from the girls. 

But the really pain in arse with the long pants were days with PE. And many boys will wear their PE attire underneath their uniform so that they do not need to make an extra trip to the toilet to change. So, it’s really very very HOT. Literally cooking the balls especially on hot months. 

Guest Boyboi

Need to roll up my pants to play soccer after school. Short pants no such issue. 

Long pants is very much preferred for most of us though. It's a status of being senior. 

Skirt… lol

Guest Neh Neh

Miss those days wearing short pant in sec school. Can just slide the long cock out without unzip to piss in urinal. Wanking in school toilet the semen juice will not drop and marks on school short pant. For Long pant a few drops will land on long pant.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:43 AM, suckmegood said:

But the really pain in arse with the long pants were days with PE. And many boys will wear their PE attire underneath their uniform so that they do not need to make an extra trip to the toilet to change. So, it’s really very very HOT. Literally cooking the balls especially on hot months. 

for us no issues as every one including upper sec is wearing shorts. after school only need to change to pe top can play. more ventilation better for the balls also

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In my days, secondary school students had to wear long pants... coat and ties!  Shorts were used only in PE classes.

Well...  that was over half a century ago.

relegated to museum of ancient antiquities, 

cobwebs and dust , mould and mildew.

35 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

relegated to museum of ancient antiquities, 

cobwebs and dust , mould and mildew.

A couple of years ago my peers of high school had a reunion 50 years after graduation.

No cobwebs, dust, mold, mildew there.  Practically all the attendants we are successful.

Not all could make it after all the years, of course, but we remembered them with nostalgia.  

None of us remembers wearing coat and tie as a hardship.

And we felt lucky to have been educated by priests, all excellent people.

14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In my days, secondary school students had to wear long pants... coat and ties!  Shorts were used only in PE classes.

Well...  that was over half a century ago.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

A couple of years ago my peers of high school had a reunion 50 years after graduation.

No cobwebs, dust, mold, mildew there.  Practically all the attendants we are successful.

Not all could make it after all the years, of course, but we remembered them with nostalgia.  

None of us remembers wearing coat and tie as a hardship.

And we felt lucky to have been educated by priests, all excellent people.

sibeh kpo la

ts clearly refers to local context, so shuddup la

don think we wanna knw ur culture, ure jus like ur president = donald TRASH lo!!

9 hours ago, Guest tsk said:

ts clearly refers to local context, so shuddup la

don think we wanna knw ur culture, ure jus like ur president = donald TRASH lo!!

TS asked if we prefer to wear long or short pants in high school.  There is nothing of "local context",  but it is "individual context". 

And so I responded with my experiences, which are "individual context".  You don't know where my high school was located.

Your post is jus like ur president donald:  pure TRASH lo!!  So shuddup la!

Guest Stop The Madness

For heaven's sake ... can some posters quit turning every thread toxic ... let's agree to restrict discussion to Singapore and our neighbouring nations of Southeast Asia ... I don't care about any distant country's schools and neither do 99% of the readers on Blowing Wind ... that will immediately end this latest outburst of unwelcome animosity!

I prefer them to be in pants because of the smart and manly look. I still recalled after joining a CCA with some of my sec1 classmates, a senior organized a swimming event and i dreaded going because I can't swim. So the seniors pestered us to go and socialize with everyone although I didnt want to but still went seeing all of them go. You know what, I saw them removed their swimming trunks to pat dry at the changing room bench and it was the best thing that ever happen! Funny part was my short and scrawny classmate beside me saw what I saw and said something along the line like 'wtf the seniors so big and hairy' hahaa

• 3 months later...

When I was in sec 1 and 2, I longed to wear long pants. But now, looking back, I will chose shorts, as its much cooler. 

As from now, On the other side of view, haha I remember seeing many cute nice butts moving around in school, as most boys at that age are going thur grow up process, hence during my times, many of us , their shirts and shorts would become small and tight very fast, Most of us are not changing a new set, as we will be wearing long pants soon the following year. I recall during sec 1, always saw one senior who is in sec 2, his shorts is so tight that, his butts and thights looks so big, chubby and sexy, walking around the school. :p

Guest Try and see
6 hours ago, Mature 40 said:

When I was in sec 1 and 2, I longed to wear long pants. But now, looking back, I will chose shorts, as its much cooler. 

As from now, On the other side of view, haha I remember seeing many cute nice butts moving around in school, as most boys at that age are going thur grow up process, hence during my times, many of us , their shirts and shorts would become small and tight very fast, Most of us are not changing a new set, as we will be wearing long pants soon the following year. I recall during sec 1, always saw one senior who is in sec 2, his shorts is so tight that, his butts and thights looks so big, chubby and sexy, walking around the school. :p

The best are those PE shorts.

A lot of boys will wear the same PE shorts that they bought in sec 1 all the way until sec 4!

By sec 4, it would be a real feast for the eyes!!!

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I remembered with white shorts, some daring guys wearing blue, orange, brown, purple or red underwear inside their white shorts! Our eyes eat a lot of ice cream with white transparent shorts 

I thought that for white school shorts and pants, even if you wear black underwear, you can't tell as the pants fabric is too thick?

Guest hunk

I saw this hunk with a nice leg. not too muscular. but quite toned. manspreading in short pants. what a nice view. couldn't help myself for a second look. but gotta stop cause will out myself obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I thought that for white school shorts and pants, even if you wear black underwear, you can't tell as the pants fabric is too thick?

Wear and tear will occour over time.

The material will thin out.

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

The best are those PE shorts.

A lot of boys will wear the same PE shorts that they bought in sec 1 all the way until sec 4!

By sec 4, it would be a real feast for the eyes!!!

Haha yah true.

Tight fit style are quite common during those days in school hahaha 

Guest Try and see
22 hours ago, deathblade88 said:

Wear and tear will occour over time.

The material will thin out.

True.

8 hours ago, deathblade88 said:

D6f2UeHUcAAeB1a?format=jpg&name=small

Delicious!!!

Guest Try and see
On 5/17/2019 at 11:20 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

This boy wore a very tight bikini underwear! Seems like white tight tight one! Too steamy for a young boy

No, not steamy at all.

In fact, very appropriate for a young boy to wear to school  :clap:

If I were his classmate, I would pretend to tell him that there is something stuck on his shoe, so that he will bend forward to check, and then I can check out his cute bum and nice underwear outline  :twisted:

Guest twinings
On 5/13/2019 at 3:55 PM, suckmegood said:

Long pants for me. Its like a passage to be in upper sec.

some schools no long pants even for upper sec ...imagine :(

Guest horny
On 5/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, deathblade88 said:

poor boy's buttock must be growing big everyday without him knowing so didnt bother to change to a bigger sized pants.

wonder his cock grow bigger day by day too?:P

Guest Try and see
On 5/20/2019 at 1:21 PM, Guest horny said:

poor boy's buttock must be growing big everyday without him knowing so didnt bother to change to a bigger sized pants.

wonder his cock grow bigger day by day too?:P

Jeremy winced in pain and embarrassment as he got off the bus on his way home from school. His cock, like on so many other days, was still aching and throbbing from the multiple orgasms that he was forced to have a few hours earlier in school. 

The boys from the basketball team had dragged him into the school toilet, and each boy had taken turns to rub Jeremy's crotch for good luck before they left for their A Division finals. And, like many other boys his age, Jeremy's cock easily got hard and shot its load. But all the boys wanted a turn with Jeremy's cock, and so the handsome Sec 3 boy often had to climax several times during each "good luck session", as the boys liked to call it.

It was a school tradition - everytime the school had a CCA competition, the team members would drag Jeremy into the toilet after school, and took turns to rub his crotch bulge for good luck. 

Nobody knows exactly when the school tradition started, but rumour has it that it was started by the head prefect who was jealous of Jeremy's good looks and the subsequent attention that he always got from the girls, and from some of the boys too.

Now, all Jeremy wants to do is to get home and immediately wash his cum-stained briefs before his maid sees it in the laundry basket and tells his parents.

He had confided in his form teacher, Mr Teo, a handsome and muscular man in his early 30s, about what the other boys were doing to him. 

"It's very normal, Jeremy," Mr Teo assured him. 

"When I was your age, I also had my crotch rubbed by the older boys in school whenever they saw me in the toilet. Made me aware of my bodily functions at a younger age. You're a growing boy, Jeremy. Don't be afraid to experiment with other boys. Once you get older and have a wife and kids, you'd wish you spent more time having fun with your guy friends. If you're afraid of getting semen stains in your underwear, wear a condom to school then," Mr Teo smiled reassuringly at Jeremy and patted and stroked his inner thigh. 

Jeremy couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with the way Mr Teo touched him when the two of then were alone. And there were those awkward times when he would be alone in the toilet, standing at the urinal to relieve himself, and Mr Teo would suddenly enter the boys toilet, and use the urinal right next to Jeremy! And although Jeremy always kept his shy head down during such encounters, he could feel Mr Teo gazing intently at his privates. This always made Jeremy would feel so nervous that he could not urinate properly. He would then hold back his bladder, zip up his pants and walk away quickly, after sheepishly greeting his form teacher.

Jeremy always wondered why Mr Teo would use the boys toilet, and why he always stood next to Jeremy at the urinal. He wondered if the other boys also saw Mr Teo using the boys toilet, but he never dared to ask them, for some reason.

But he remembered his classmates saying that Mr Teo had a girlfriend. Thus assured, Jeremy decided not to pursue the matter. 

Entering his apartment, Jeremy saw a letter on his table that was addressed to him. His parents must have left it there while he was at school. He opened the letter and saw a zip-lock bag. It contained a few condoms inside. Next to it was a note. It read: 

Dear Jeremy, 

Just in case you are to embarrassed to buy condoms, I have some here that you can use. Remember, learn to have fun with the other boys. You only live once.

Yours truly,

Darryl Teo

Guest guesti
2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Jeremy winced in pain and embarrassment as he got off the bus on his way home from school. His cock, like on so many other days, was still aching and throbbing from the multiple orgasms that he was forced to have a few hours earlier in school. 

The boys from the basketball team had dragged him into the school toilet, and each boy had taken turns to rub Jeremy's crotch for good luck before they left for their A Division finals. And, like many other boys his age, Jeremy's cock easily got hard and shot its load. But all the boys wanted a turn with Jeremy's cock, and so the handsome Sec 3 boy often had to climax several times during each "good luck session", as the boys liked to call it.

It was a school tradition - everytime the school had a CCA competition, the team members would drag Jeremy into the toilet after school, and took turns to rub his crotch bulge for good luck. 

Nobody knows exactly when the school tradition started, but rumour has it that it was started by the head prefect who was jealous of Jeremy's good looks and the subsequent attention that he always got from the girls, and from some of the boys too.

Now, all Jeremy wants to do is to get home and immediately wash his cum-stained briefs before his maid sees it in the laundry basket and tells his parents.

He had confided in his form teacher, Mr Teo, a handsome and muscular man in his early 30s, about what the other boys were doing to him. 

"It's very normal, Jeremy," Mr Teo assured him. 

"When I was your age, I also had my crotch rubbed by the older boys in school whenever they saw me in the toilet. Made me aware of my bodily functions at a younger age. You're a growing boy, Jeremy. Don't be afraid to experiment with other boys. Once you get older and have a wife and kids, you'd wish you spent more time having fun with your guy friends. If you're afraid of getting semen stains in your underwear, wear a condom to school then," Mr Teo smiled reassuringly at Jeremy and patted and stroked his inner thigh. 

Jeremy couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with the way Mr Teo touched him when the two of then were alone. And there were those awkward times when he would be alone in the toilet, standing at the urinal to relieve himself, and Mr Teo would suddenly enter the boys toilet, and use the urinal right next to Jeremy! And although Jeremy always kept his shy head down during such encounters, he could feel Mr Teo gazing intently at his privates. This always made Jeremy would feel so nervous that he could not urinate properly. He would then hold back his bladder, zip up his pants and walk away quickly, after sheepishly greeting his form teacher.

Jeremy always wondered why Mr Teo would use the boys toilet, and why he always stood next to Jeremy at the urinal. He wondered if the other boys also saw Mr Teo using the boys toilet, but he never dared to ask them, for some reason.

But he remembered his classmates saying that Mr Teo had a girlfriend. Thus assured, Jeremy decided not to pursue the matter. 

Entering his apartment, Jeremy saw a letter on his table that was addressed to him. His parents must have left it there while he was at school. He opened the letter and saw a zip-lock bag. It contained a few condoms inside. Next to it was a note. It read: 

Dear Jeremy, 

Just in case you are to embarrassed to buy condoms, I have some here that you can use. Remember, learn to have fun with the other boys. You only live once.

Yours truly,

Darryl Teo

Guys with 狗  公   腰  are god s chosen ones.

Sexy as hell,  men and women think of humping them once they see the 狗 公 腰。

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.