Male HQ

Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)

Guest Guest2

Guest Try and see
47 minutes ago, Guest guesti said:

Guys with 狗  公   腰  are god s chosen ones.

Sexy as hell,  men and women think of humping them once they see the 狗 公 腰。

I find the 人鱼线 very sexy on a guy also, as it leads straight to the cock area  :twisted:

002hzK4pzy7kvqbmq6y7e&690

Guest Try and see
1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

to be correct, current boys are wearing more of a school's bermudas, not exactly those of a (short) shorts (back at  our times) 

Yes. Some schools have adopted the bermudas type of shorts for their lower sec boys.

Looks a bit like those English boarding school students

ACS-Barker-Uniorm.jpg

Guest Guest
On 7/24/2018 at 11:22 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

G string better la

liang ah Liang 

What kind of suggestion is this! Where is the decency! These are boys below 17 years old and you say 'G string better lah'! Please do not pollute the minds of our young singaporeans! These are our future leaders! What will overseans people think of singaporeans if our boys wear G string! We will be an international laughing stock! As of now, overseas people are having a field day laughing at our most expensive housing, our failing education system, our shamefull healthcare system and our lack of free speach! Overseas people are laughing that we singaporeans rather spend Billions on Jewel, Sports Hub, Gardens By The Bay than spend on the poor. If you do not believe me, next time if you are very luck to travel overseas (vast majority of singaporeans cannot afford to go overseas as we barely can survive as most live hand to mouth), when you hand over your Singaporean passport to the immigration officer, you will see him snigger and laugh, those non singaporeans surrounding you will alsi snigger, laugh and pity you.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deathblade88 said:

spacer.png

Brown or red

last time, we always Guess the colour inside the white thing? Blue or white is common. Some wear yellow, red, purple or stripes... secondary school boys wearing white shorts or pants always very happening... Everyday got colour tv to watch. My few buddies that time are true blue fans! Everyday blue

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, Mature 40 said:

When I was in sec 1 and 2, I longed to wear long pants. But now, looking back, I will chose shorts, as its much cooler. 

As from now, On the other side of view, haha I remember seeing many cute nice butts moving around in school, as most boys at that age are going thur grow up process, hence during my times, many of us , their shirts and shorts would become small and tight very fast, Most of us are not changing a new set, as we will be wearing long pants soon the following year. I recall during sec 1, always saw one senior who is in sec 2, his shorts is so tight that, his butts and thights looks so big, chubby and sexy, walking around the school. 😛

Same. Looking back, I would prefer to have shorts too, notwithstanding exposure of hairy legs :D 

LOL have seen those overgrown students (think from PRC) who enrolled into our schools although they are 16 or 17 but placed in sec 1/2. Imagine...

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, NickT said:

LOL have seen those overgrown students (think from PRC) who enrolled into our schools although they are 16 or 17 but placed in sec 1/2. Imagine...

That was what happened to that China boy case. He was 14-years-old in primary 5 when the VP of the school started to notice him (probably he must have been quite cute at that age!).

Then the VP started to sexually groom him for several years. The grooming obviously failed, however, because the China boy eventually grew up and left the VP and got married.

Think the case is mentioned in another thread in BW.

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Once in my secondary school came a Taiwanese boy, two years older than us. Once he pee at the urinal, my Friend mocked at him “wow you got such a big hairy cock”. He smiled and quite embarrassed and zip his pants! This taiwanese boy loved wearing sexy blue underwear! 

Ban ban ban.

:P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
23 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Once in my secondary school came a Taiwanese boy, two years older than us. Once he pee at the urinal, my Friend mocked at him “wow you got such a big hairy cock”. He smiled and quite embarrassed and zip his pants! This taiwanese boy loved wearing sexy blue underwear! 

Taiwanese guys are quite cute  :wub:

Last time in my JC there was a rather handsome Taiwanese guy in another class. I used to look out for him when we had common lectures.

One time I was photostating something, and he came into the photostating shop. As he needed to move past me to walk further into the shop, and the shop was quite small, he gentle pressed his hand on his shoulder as he squeezed past me from behind without saying a word  :wub:

Earlier this year, Mediacorp had a Ch 8 drama called Walk With Me. There was also a very cute Taiwanese guy who acted in it called Danny Li.

ENDFRAME_STILL_1024x1024@2x.png?v=155108

He's the one on the right in the white shirt.

d1783628.jpg

d1736229.jpg

Guest Try and see
10 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Last time in my JC there was a rather handsome Taiwanese guy in another class. I used to look out for him when we had common lectures.

One time I was photostating something, and he came into the photostating shop. As he needed to move past me to walk further into the shop, and the shop was quite small, he gentle pressed his hand on his shoulder as he squeezed past me from behind without saying a word  :wub:

"pressed his hand on my shoulder".

Sorry; typo error.

Singaporean boy boy equally nerdy cute. Currently nine pm channel eight drama, there’s a cute boy boy 崇喆。I can imagine this boy boy wearing white school pants with sexy blue underwear. With his nerdy caveman eyes, tall and strong built, silly girls goes crazy with him. When you are cute and with that silly innocent eyes and that kind of height and bod, boys and girls like that look. :wub:

Guest Try and see
4 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Now in train, there’s one innocent boy boy wearing transparent white pants with bright blue bikini underwear with couple of ppl staring. Nowadays boy boy so daring man 

Transparent???!! Walao!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 8/28/2019 at 6:02 PM, Guest twinings said:

tight white short pants even sexier! 

I agree! 

Like those sexy small & tight white tennis shorts that guys used to wear in the 80s and 90s:

20190907-233020.jpg

20190907-233037.jpg

And when they bend forward to pick something up . . . 

20190907-233103.jpg

20190907-233123.jpg

Guest Try and see
2 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

White shorts with see through underwear can make people steaming 

During my NS days in the late 90s, my OC used to wear those white tennis shorts to camp on Saturdays (back then, NS on Saturdays was from 8am-12N) like what the guy in the below picture is wearing.

We all could see his striped underwear through his shorts! The stripes were horizontal and dark blue!

Pity my OC wasn't hot at all - he was extremely unattractive, incompetent, and arrogant.

20190907-233020.jpg

On 9/8/2019 at 12:09 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

White shorts with see through underwear can make people steaming 

Back in JC first 3 months time i recall the  boys from Chung Cheng . I think they must have worn the same shorts for 4 years or something cos it was super tight and material look faded a bit. Would have loved to swap uniform with them ha ha. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Tropical Paradise

I was so wanting to get to secondary 3 so can wear long pants and it looks mature and makes u feel like u r the school seniors hahah. Then again I think got some schools that make upper sec wear shorts in those days (those chinese school)...imagine...seniors in short pants exposing manly thighs and leg hair :D :D

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, Guest twinings said:

D6f2UeHUcAAeB1a?format=jpg&name=small

Nice. Just need scissors to turn his pants into these. More suitable.

20190907-233037.jpg

I've done that before. :D

I once had two pairs of white uniform pants that I did not wear anymore after I left the school.

About one year later, I tried them on and found that there were now very tight as my legs had grown thicker, etc.

So I took a pair of scissors and cut them to make them as short as the shorts in the second picture above. And just for fun, I wore them to the nearby mall.

Alas! My friend saw me at the mall, and he came up to me and said, "Walao eh! Why you wear this type of shorts in public?! Looks damn gay sia!!" (He does not know that I am.)

And he kept teasing me about it.

I was very embarrassed by what he said, and after that, I never wore it outdoors again. But I still wore them indoors for a while.  :P

• 1 month later...
Guest guest unif
On 8/19/2018 at 2:29 PM, Guest TCHS said:

for us no issues as every one including upper sec is wearing shorts. after school only need to change to pe top can play. more ventilation better for the balls also

Got school that upper sec wear shorts.. ?

for us only in sec 1 and 2 is shorts...Only have long pants for sec 3 onwards,  and the reason that senior boys need long pants is prevent your brother peek out of the 2 large holes  and also seniors shy to show off the leg hair hahaha  😂  But when i reach sec 3, find long pants too warm..😥

On 6/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, Guest Guest2 said:

When you guys went sec 3 and changed to long pants was it something you look forward to? Or would it be better to have stayed in shorts right up to grad?

Look forward to

But i am like to see  boys younger than me that develop faster than me..sadly this becomes my fetish...

And guys with spectacles...

...so cute..

On 8/13/2019 at 7:45 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Earlier this year, Mediacorp had a Ch 8 drama called Walk With Me. There was also a very cute Taiwanese guy who acted in it called Danny Li.

ENDFRAME_STILL_1024x1024@2x.png?v=155108

He's the one on the right in the white shirt.

d1783628.jpg

d1736229.jpg

Its boys like this that makes those teachers horny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shorts fetish
On 1/18/2020 at 8:59 AM, yag123123 said:

Look forward to

But i am like to see  boys younger than me that develop faster than me..sadly this becomes my fetish...

And guys with spectacles...

...so cute..

Yes lol...those that hit puberty faster usually outgrow their shorts by the time sec 2 and also sprouting more leg hair! haha

• 2 months later...

On 11/24/2019 at 6:08 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I've done that before. :D

I once had two pairs of white uniform pants that I did not wear anymore after I left the school.

About one year later, I tried them on and found that there were now very tight as my legs had grown thicker, etc.

So I took a pair of scissors and cut them to make them as short as the shorts in the second picture above. And just for fun, I wore them to the nearby mall.

Alas! My friend saw me at the mall, and he came up to me and said, "Walao eh! Why you wear this type of shorts in public?! Looks damn gay sia!!" (He does not know that I am.)

And he kept teasing me about it.

I was very embarrassed by what he said, and after that, I never wore it outdoors again. But I still wore them indoors for a while.  :P

LOL did the same thing to mine after graduating in sec 4 :D

Edited by NickT
error

• 1 month later...

Anyone relates to this? Back when we started schooling it was compulsory then to have to wear shorts (back then was the short kind not the baggy berms of today). I remember when we started in secondary 1 and 2 we were already beginning to feel a bit embarrassed especially those who were growing taller and bigger and we hated still wearing shorts like a small boy. So I think most of us looked forward to going to secondary 3 and finally get to wear long pants. It made us feel more secure and confident and looked more grown up. And we thought we wouldnt look back. Shorts were meant just for exercise or really really casual outings and thats when baggy berms and cargoes were popular.

Now it has become fashionable to wear short shorts again and they are here to stay. And i will always prefer to wear them when I get the chance. They feel comfortable and sexy.

btw i have mildly hairy legs myself and do not see a need to shave.

Always wear shorts during day time whenever possible due to the weather. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 months later...
Guest olivegreen

yo..during my sch times actually upper sec are also wearing shorts. we r one of the few sch doing that at that time. i think at that age many are quite self conscious about it. many didnt like it but no choice. worse, we r teased by other schools whom know we r upper sec. = x 

Guest Try and see
20 minutes ago, Guest olivegreen said:

yo..during my sch times actually upper sec are also wearing shorts. we r one of the few sch doing that at that time. i think at that age many are quite self conscious about it. many didnt like it but no choice. worse, we r teased by other schools whom know we r upper sec. = x 

I think it gets bad when the boys go to JC during the initial months.

I'm not sure what the system is like now, but during my time, the boys in JC 1 from Chinese High and Nan Hua Sec wore shorts during the first three months, before they switched to the JC uniform.

I think some of them felt very pai seh about it.

I din wear any shorts or undie till pri 6. Might be a habit since kiddo n bcos all tee I m wearing r old tee wore by my older bro so is oversized n long enuff to cover my private part. But still, on n off during teenage I m still tis way n till now still haf e habit of doing so in my long singlets or office shirts after returning home fr work. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest olivegreen
On 9/22/2020 at 8:31 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I think it gets bad when the boys go to JC during the initial months.

I'm not sure what the system is like now, but during my time, the boys in JC 1 from Chinese High and Nan Hua Sec wore shorts during the first three months, before they switched to the JC uniform.

I think some of them felt very pai seh about it.

we all lor...  cos some students by the time reach sec 4 their shorts will be very tight also..cos back then some of us try to save cost. but in JC that time before O level is out some frens go n borrow other sch uniform haa....

I think young people are often shy about exposing too much of themselves as they may think society dictates a bit of modesty (I think especially guys). Often I see them covering their frontal or bathing with closed doors in pools. But older people have no qualms about exposing themselves. So the young likes to have more clothing to cover themselves, and the aged likes to have less to cover themselves. I suppose there are less inhibitions if you have seen more of the world such that there is nothing new under the sun. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Full circle

saw this being debate awhile back and remind me of my own times back then..i think my time there were few schools like that..the khaki ones, the green ones and the 'nurses' :D

always encounter funny moment outside of sch...zzzz

a lot of pple always mistaken me for sec1/2 because of this. Got once I go polyclinic the doc ask me "so how's your sec2 life?" :(

And he gave me that very certain look, as if he's 100% sure I'm sec2.....I said  "err..no, I'm in sec4, and he immediately lol 

I asked him what made him think I was in sec2, and he say, "Oh you're wearing shorts. I thought all upper sec students wore long pants?" Wah remember really fuming pissed off. And the school turn down our requests on this also

anyone had similar funny moments to share

looking back..is amusing..cos last time pple like to make fun but now when i say my sch name people (guys and gals) will say the uniform is sexy haha...maybe we end up more tanned legs and those sporty seniors..i can admire their strong muscle and forested hair haha

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on long pants or short pants during school days? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.