Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

12 minutes ago, orangejava said:

Is the 1-for-1 still going on? Haven’t been there in a while. Usually prefer to head over late adternoon, won’t mind pairing with a cutie. :p

1 for 1 still on but I usually leave around 6pm. geizer did mention there is Oct 18 promo for onsen entry $26 before gst

not a cutie, but you can join me this afternoon heh

6 hours ago, Seish said:

The promo seems like $26 flat for members using theirs credits. $26 + GST for non members

It seems that there is always some promo at any given point of the year. Also, they have many road shows to sell onsen passes and packages at discounted prices. Really wonder how they are doing financially. I’ve been to the onsen at non promo periods and there are less than 10 patrons (sometimes less than 5) at any given time. Seems like they must do this promo thing to make it a viable business. 

Edited by Puppy Eyes

To that boy who always sits on the bench in between the entrance of the male and female onsen wearing the Yukata, ure cute and have a bubble butt.. it’s clear ure cruising because that’s not the first time you were there.. but who or what’s ur type actually :ph34r: you dont seem to hit it off with anyone

To the cute-ish guy with a fairly lean body walking here and there and laying on the lounge bed beside me at around 8.30, ure not THAT handsome to show that kinda attitude to people... (in case ure wondering, no I didnt make a move on him).

And the fair petite guy whom I told that we met at macritchie before, though you denied, my memory serves me correctly yo. HMU if ure sshy

Edited by geizershow
13 hours ago, Reganboy said:

How's Friday night?

Good mix. Pretty crowded. Different shapes & sizes...
Heard 1 uncle complaint have customer ask him to wash his hair. Thought normally we shower from head to toe yes? Hygiene
The towel boys are pretty vigilant walking their rounds, checking out the customer & the facilities

4 hours ago, share said:

Good mix. Pretty crowded. Different shapes & sizes...
Heard 1 uncle complaint have customer ask him to wash his hair. Thought normally we shower from head to toe yes? Hygiene
The towel boys are pretty vigilant walking their rounds, checking out the customer & the facilities

Maybe they need to step up the checks to prevent hanky panky business?

17 hours ago, Lust123 said:

Maybe they need to step up the checks to prevent hanky panky business?

They know. Saw the towel boy walk in again about 10:30.
Careful who you hanky panky with. Incase he turn around, smile & say caught you!

He's in the crowd :ph34r:. Saw the staff use the facilities b4.

Pretty misty last Fri. Can hardly see the guy opposite.
Miss the salt scrub. Was told the salt caused the mosaic to pop out.
How about removing the mosaic (cement bench is fine, rustic feel) & bring back the salt please. 

Edited by share
9 minutes ago, share said:

They know. Saw the towel boy walk in again about 10:30.
Careful who you hanky panky with. Incase he turn around, smile & say caught you!

He's in the crowd. Saw the staff use the facilities b4.

Pretty misty last Fri. Can hardly see the guy opposite.
Miss the salt scrub. Was told the salt caused the mosaic to pop out.
How about removing the mosaic (cement bench is fine, rustic feel) & bring back the salt please. 

I’m sure they know and have perhaps seen stuff before. 

On 10/7/2018 at 9:09 AM, repressednerd said:

Went to the onsen after a long while. They make the silky bath so hot now that I need to soak in the cold bath before going there. :swear:

Edited by Kaki74

usually from the expericence of my last visit in the morning hours, it is not as warm. but with constant heating, the temp might go higher than what is stated.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

2 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Went to the onsen after a long while. They make the silky bath so hot now that I need to soak in the cold bath before going there. :swear:

Yup not sure why need the water so hot? To open our pores? Our nuts will be boiled. Not good for our sperm too. Think should have timer or the motor will be over heated again.

11 hours ago, share said:

Yup not sure why need the water so hot? To open our pores? Our nuts will be boiled. Not good for our sperm too. Think should have timer or the motor will be over heated again.

Actually the ones in Japan are around that temperature. It's pretty hot that sometimes I can only put up to my thighs in the water. Probably need to be used to it for a long time to soak yourself in it.

It feels quite fresh after sitting a while in the hot water. And I like how my ball sack usually hangs low once I'm out of the pool, until probably the next day. Feels good when it swings a little as I walk and the texture of it is quite soft. :B)