Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

The steamroom was freaking hot u can steam eggs in it. Waters seem hotter than usual. And for the people who kept going in and out in and out of the steamroom and sauna so often with all your 'followers' following ah...next time just get a room la. Simple and more and more privacy, plus NO followers to follow u around la. No wonder can ignite suspicions. FYI, counter staff checking more frequently also hor so b smart and do your stuffs elsewhere to save ur own bum. And pls stop 'dirtying' the waters PLS.....

Edited by juzabishanguy

its crazy how courageous the guys get by the time the onsen is about to close they jerk off in full view of everyone and they almost do it in front of the staff waiting outside the door of the steam room despite the fact that the steam room has stopped working for at least 15 min... tonight there were at least a dozen guys jerking off not so discreetly in the steam room...

6 hours ago, dtamuy said:

its crazy how courageous the guys get by the time the onsen is about to close they jerk off in full view of everyone and they almost do it in front of the staff waiting outside the door of the steam room despite the fact that the steam room has stopped working for at least 15 min... tonight there were at least a dozen guys jerking off not so discreetly in the steam room...

ha ha

happens all the time for the FINALE.

the last fountain of youth.....

the last cum shot,     cums best....

7 hours ago, dtamuy said:

Shh....you're blowing the trumpet
The staff don't have to go in to know from reading your post.
Maybe the heat & the sight makes one horny.
Is it not the norm? Straight guys do that too. We like to touch & play with our dick since young (small boy). What men do when they're alone esp naked? Saw man touching themselves (keep their hands to themselves :rolleyes:), some polishing their "head", hardon is a natural reaction. Some are shy to show (wear the black colour netting underwear) , some not. Common to see people entering the onsen, pool hopping without carrying any towel these days. Anyway it's a man's onsen, just like during our army days all bath together. Happen to watch some video clips on Japanese baths, some guys are more playful, daring & open...

Just now, Iam_vinc said:

Yeah! And I think the two staff are aj also and they know what is going inside the steam room and sauna last night before close.

manage to jerk and suck with a cute boy before end 

Wa 

15 minutes ago, Ethant said:

This thread has gotten me very curious about the place.

I'm curious but is it ok if I just watch and don't participate? I'm more of a voyeur? Lol

Are there other university students who go there? I'm a little scared to bump into my straight uni mates.

Its onsen. All people go there. Enough too much