Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Was there just now, didn't know there are still so many people on weekday daytime, even though there are no discount or promos (I'm using vouchers by the way)..

Wanted to watch movie initially, but the timeslot that I wanted are either selling fast or sold out (yup still crowded on working day, probably most are clearing leave now), so decided to come here instead.

The crowd at the Onsen seem to be getting stranger and stranger.

I can’t understand  guys who are clearly getting off then try and act normal when you walk in on them. Ok if your not interested then I’ll sit on the other side away from you, carry on do your business but don’t act like you are now wanting to steam, just casually say no thanks not interested! 

Also nobody ever says hello to each other! We are all human, we see many of the same faces time after time there, have the courtesy to give a nod or a smile, rather than everyone hanging around the benches or showers to see who walks in and walks out strike a conversation up! 

I really enjoyed my time in an Onsen in Australia everyone just seems to get on with it and let go of their ego, most of the time it’s a big group jerk off which is super hot!!

Anyways my point is just say hi to people or acknowledge them it’s a simple and easy thing to do!

happy cruising all! 

On 12/13/2018 at 8:57 AM, Beach boy said:

I am sick of this onsen place already, seems that everyday is filled with big fat sickening monster or small thin sickening creepy goblins. Headed a few times & they are just there to destroy the excitement and peace of the user. Not gonna spend money and be there to waste my time avoiding this creatures on/off!

Got one guy, bald, can say a bit fat and look Malay or maybe Filipino. Goes in and out of the steam room. In the steam room he jerks off and tries to rub his leg against others. When he comes in, no one wants to cruise or let him see their cock. Out of spite he goes in and out of the steam room to ruin any action taking place. If he can't get action, no one can. :frustrated:

6 hours ago, Cjd said:

I can’t understand  guys who are clearly getting off then try and act normal when you walk in on them. Ok if your not interested then I’ll sit on the other side away from you, carry on do your business but don’t act like you are now wanting to steam, just casually say no thanks not interested! 

Also nobody ever says hello to each other! We are all human, we see many of the same faces time after time there, have the courtesy to give a nod or a smile, rather than everyone hanging around the benches or showers to see who walks in and walks out strike a conversation up! 

I really enjoyed my time in an Onsen in Australia everyone just seems to get on with it and let go of their ego, most of the time it’s a big group jerk off which is super hot!!

Anyways my point is just say hi to people or acknowledge them it’s a simple and easy thing to do!

happy cruising all! 

What’s the name of that onsen in Australia?

7 hours ago, Cjd said:

happy cruising all! 

I couldn’t agree more - Singaporeans are generally uptight - not just in onsen.  That said, there are those aggressive cruisers who simply can’t take rejections well. Otherwise, it’ll be liberating that we can all let go our guard and have a group jerk off!

1 hour ago, Mikeylam said:

What’s the name of that onsen in Australia?

It is Aquarius is Brisbane, I was there a few times. They also do beauty services and gym classes. I did a gym class and then hung out in the Sauna afterwards, people were all chatting with each other and then once everyone figured out who was keen it turned into a group jerk off!

it was so hot,just a bunch of guys jerking off with a few giving each other a helping hand!

Also any thoughts on Gspa, have you been? 

young gays must release

gays turn old must also release.....

str8 with obsessive compulsive masturbation also must release.........

young str8 with obsessive compulsive masturbation also must release.......

normal people also must release......

...........actually, in this place......you want to release is ok.......just dont impose your hands on somebody who dont want to release yet...

everybody also want to shoot their fountians of youth.....

shoot and let shoot okay?

dont shoot shoot and then complain the other also want to shoot !!!

because you must remember......nobody wants to shoot alone.

16 hours ago, Cjd said:

happy cruising all! 

Don't remember people saying "hi" to each other in those super sentos in Japan that I went though, except maybe for a few rather friendly elderly folks (which unfortunately I don't understand Japanese).

Saw few eye candies. Really admire guys with abs, well define muscle &...
Reminds me to train, be discipline & keep fit. New year resolution... (;
Pretty crowed probably people clearing leaves, holiday season, the 1 for 1 promo (b4 the year end).
People there are generally friendly maybe shy or just didn't make the 1st move to say hi or selective. Maybe too many "what if" in their mind.
Like magnet. Some attract, some repel. 1 guy stared at me openly in the sauna. Think friendlier to just say Hi!
Saw 2 stranger chatting at the shower area. The right click. Easier to strike a conversation, make friend. Walk pass them and I saw 1 with a bonner. Wow. Cool. (:
2 guys touching in the bubble pool
2 guys touching in the silk bath (not sure what it's call now. Not cloudy anymore).
Probably not so crowded after next year, weekdays day time.
Take care bro & Happy New Year in adv.

This place need maintenance.
Not sure why the ceiling is leaking / dripping water (above locker 75).
The basin outside the toilet is broken
The ceiling vent loose / hanging (shower area). Not sure whether will drop off.
Water pressure is low (shower area, cold rain shower inbetween the steam room & sauna, drinking fountain).
Drinking fountain is choke.
The cold rain shower flooring need a good scrub. Pretty slimy.

Guest gmale2068
5 minutes ago, share said:

Water pressure is low (shower area, cold rain shower inbetween the steam room & sauna, drinking fountain).

Totally agree with your observation. Went on Wed and these things already left there without maintaintenace.

28 minutes ago, share said:

Saw few eye candies. Really admire guys with abs, well define muscle &...
Reminds me to train, be discipline & keep fit. New year resolution... (;
Pretty crowed probably people clearing leaves, holiday season, the 1 for 1 promo (b4 the year end).
People there are generally friendly maybe shy or just didn't make the 1st move to say hi or selective. Maybe too many "what if" in their mind.
Like magnet. Some attract, some repel. 1 guy stared at me openly in the sauna. Think friendlier to just say Hi!
Saw 2 stranger chatting at the shower area. The right click. Easier to strike a conversation, make friend. Walk pass them and I saw 1 with a bonner. Wow. Cool. (:
2 guys touching in the bubble pool
2 guys touching in the silk bath (not sure what it's call now. Not cloudy anymore).
Probably not so crowded after next year, weekdays day time.
Take care bro & Happy New Year in adv.

Yeah quite a lot of eye candies yesterday ~ 

2 hours ago, share said:

Yup, for sure need some maintenance, need to catch up some small holes on the floor.

Water pressure usually depends, sometimes it's string, sometimes it's weak. When I went last Wednesday, the water fountain had a rather strong pressure at times that it kind of overshoot the fountain itself.

Probably they will maintain it during the low peak I suppose...

5 minutes ago, Menbrowser said:

I saw the beer belly guy and the short guy the previous posts talked about. Beer belly guy is scary.. he literally stalked stared at people..

The big belly guy is very aggressive, he will come very close to you and stare.

The short guy just walks in n out of steam room n occasionally the sauna n sit n stare at people.

2 minutes ago, playcostco said:

The big belly guy is very aggressive, he will come very close to you and stare.

The short guy just walks in n out of steam room n occasionally the sauna n sit n stare at people.

Personally I felt that the beer belly guy is lacked of self-awareness and consideration. The place is for relaxation, he is scaring patrons away. Next time I shall go first morning when there is no crowd. 

13 hours ago, auto85 said:

To fit, good looking Swiss guy:

We chatted n had some brief contact. U were thinking if u should stay longer for, in your words, "the fireworks near closing time". Thought u were really attractive n a pleasant guy to chat with. Drop me a msg if u're here n want to keep in touch!

Fireworks? I saw a tall muscle Indian guy with his Chinese Friend. The Indian guy is playing with his own big dick.

Is it just me or the onsen are hotter than usual? Especially the jet bath.

they are really need to go on a shutdown to repair and restore.

call to the guy in rectangle specs, quite hot body. Our eyes met when I went in and you were coming out.

and then in the sauna, our eyes met and we looked at each other for awhile. 

If you are interested to connect, DM me.

49 minutes ago, johndaniel said:

call to the guy in rectangle specs, quite hot body. Our eyes met when I went in and you were coming out.

Tanned guy right ? He has a nice dick. 

1 hour ago, johndaniel said:

Think they did shutdown for onsen system maintenance on 28 to 30 August this year.

Not sure when will be next. Maybe CNY period? :p