Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

Guest Machy

Planning to go on 1st May with my friend. Both of us are going for the first time so we don’t really know what to expect so hopefully someone can share with us what’s there. Is there any specific things that we should bring? Let me know thanks

Edited by Machy
1 hour ago, Machy said:

Planning to go on 1st May with my friend. Both of us are going for the first time so we don’t really know what to expect so hopefully someone can share with us what’s there. Is there any specific things that we should bring? Let me know thanks

When you enter, there will be lockers for you to keep your shoes. Thereafter, proceed to the counter to make payment. They will keep your shoe locker keys and pass you a wristband tag for your locker in the changing room. Then, proceed to the changing room to store your valuables and change out before entering the onsen area. 

There's several different onsen pools (mostly warm to hot, and 1 cold pool), 1 steamroom, and 1 sauna.  1 big and 1 small towel will be provided when you enter the male changing room. You can also ask for robes(yukata) to change into should you want to grab some food from the cafeteria or rest in the lounge in between your onsen experience. There isn't any specific things to bring along actually.

Edited by Guest20190303
Guest Machy
4 hours ago, Guest20190303 said:

When you enter, there will be lockers for you to keep your shoes. Thereafter, proceed to the counter to make payment. They will keep your shoe locker keys and pass you a wristband tag for your locker in the changing room. Then, proceed to the changing room to store your valuables and change out before entering the onsen area. 

There's several different onsen pools (mostly warm to hot, and 1 cold pool), 1 steamroom, and 1 sauna.  1 big and 1 small towel will be provided when you enter the male changing room. You can also ask for robes(yukata) to change into should you want to grab some food from the cafeteria or rest in the lounge in between your onsen experience. There isn't any specific things to bring along actually.

Got it, thanks a lot!

13 hours ago, Machy said:

To be more specific in case of shock - you are expected to enter naked with only a small towel. Black undies available upon request if you or your friend really don't want to expose your genitals. 

Take some time to familiarize yourself with onsen customs on the signboards, shower upon entering. 

Big towel stays in locker for final drying and/or when you want to go for a break in the cafe. Robe/yukata is required and available upon request when you do want to go to the cafe. No reentry except for smoking breaks. 

The potentially notti stuff...well, sit around in the steamroom, out of line of sight with the door and you can figure most of it out.;)

Not too bad. Have eye candies. Some pretty fit. Kudos to the guy who walk around without small towel, no covering &/ cupping his bouncy package. ;)
Thanks to the nice Malay guy we chatted at the bubble pool & later you walk towards my shower area & sat beside me. I was rinsing initially but decided to lather up so that we can chat & bath together. Cheers!
Saw a guy with his friend, pouring shower gel on his back. Tempted to give him a back scrub. Haha
Water pressure pretty low. Take longer to rinse. Cold rain shower & water fountain too.
Hope yuno will put back the clock facing the Sakura pool.
A guy forgotten his wrist tag. Can collect from the towel boy. Normally I'll place the loss & found there for your retrieval.
There was once a guy left his wrist tag at the bubble pool & hopped to the silk bath. After I passed it to him I was thinking could it be I didn't get his message. In olden days people signal by dropping their handkerchief.
Cold pool temperature just nice. Many people dipping... 1 guy stretched both his arm in the water. touch-touch...

Edited by share

Yunomori onsen 

Date: 26 April Friday 

Time: between 6:30 to 7pm

You: bespectacled guy (dark frame) Red diesel brief 

Me: Average build, dark frame spec, white checked shirt with beige long cotton pants 

We spotted ourselves at the shower area. A couple of eyes exchange. We met at the shower area again before we headed to the locker. Light fun with a few touches. 

At the locker, you were at the second row (9x - 13x) where I spotted your red diesel brief. You nodded your head to me before we both left the locker. You probably heading to Ed Shereen concert:)

Hmu if you’re here. 

Telegram: darkframeglasses

Edited by Kian T
1 hour ago, Oom said:

Tempted to go today, but any idea if it'll be crowded? Since ph

It will be..for sure! Straight and gays will go cause its a good place for a single day holiday to chill and relax.

If God wanted me otherwise, God would have created me otherwise...share the love

On a side note can we customers do anything for the steam room..It's  too hot and twice i got burn at my foot from direct steam pressure.

If God wanted me otherwise, God would have created me otherwise...share the love

9 minutes ago, kaihuya said:

On a side note can we customers do anything for the steam room..It's  too hot and twice i got burn at my foot from direct steam pressure.

Then just sit on the left side. The reason why they turn on too hot is to minimise the hanky panky. U can feedback to the male staff and see if they will turn it down a bit.