Male HQ

Geez... People nowadays

Guest Check it out yo

Guest Check it out yo

So there's this person who wants to be my 'God-dad', He is quite persistent about it as he has been finding one for quite a while but fail. He mentioned that he is in his early 40s, single, staying alone and has 2 apartments(hbd and landed property left by his mum), some multi-millionaire with a 7" .... Soon, he asked me out and I have no idea why I said yes. Maybe deso for 7"? Lol. 

Before meeting him, he told me what he was wearing in order to identify him easily. So when I was there, I spotted him. He was some how balding, wearing specs, very causal dressing t shirt and 3/4 pants and those uncle slipper. Geez... I wanted to make a U turn, but I already said yes, so I proceed to approach. We went to watch movie, while watching his hands is always trying to get in contact with my legs, when he laugh in the cinema he will touch my shoulder. In public he will put his hands on my shoulder making it look like we are father and son. Soon after the day ended, we depart from each other and he keep texting me saying he find me easy going and suitable to be his son. Then he talk about giving monetary benefit being his son. 

I didn't reply him until I reach home, had a shower and dumped the clothes that I was wearing away. Well those clothes costed me around 600 bucks. But whatever. When I read the message, he mentioned allowance first month 100$ Then subsequently 300,500 and is willing to pay 50$ of my uni fee and will buy me anything I want when we go shopping. 

Back in my mind, things were running through. My parents gives my siblings and I $5000 each, per month as our allowance,  and this person is trying to insult me with 100. Uni fee I can always ask my parents to settle it, as for shopping my parents issued us a credit card each so I don't even need any of his benefit. FYI, I agreed to meet him because he was a lonely man, yet in returned he tried to insult me with money.

Do people you meet online who doesn't show you their photo turns out to be like him? Oh oh and he grabbed my hand to feel his dick and it's like 7cm not 7". I wanna bang the wall, can't people nowadays tell the difference? 

Guest bbarraku

keep all the sms text exchange, as evidence for you to protect yourself one day in case he turns around and say you are cheapo and wants to be  kept as a money boy,

contact someone you trust and tell him and her that this is happening to you in case you need witnesses in court, keep a diary of the exact date and time he calls you or have any contact with you, keep track of places where you two have been to that have cctv cameras and keep a record of the date and time in case you wnat them to retrieve the CCTV footage as court evidence. In a court if you can show you have exact record of dates time, and venue of activity you are more believable.

If you are goona play with fire , make sure you know where your fire exits are, in case this old man turns around and bites you, older man can blackmail younger victims by mere verbal intimidations, you obviously have not been put in a situation where you feel trapped. Almost every few months there will be stories about young boys or girls being verbally intimidated and then sexually forced to do things.

if you can cut off completely from this guy the better it is, if you can't and want to play with fire, like I said make sure you know where your fire exits are.

One more thing, this old man may be married , and the wife may have hired a Private Investigator to tail the husband and hence have some evidence of him and you , do you what to be dragged into court and exposed as a homewrecker.

Nowadays with social media and internet, what is put on scandals on internat is forvever, and forever can be retreived by keying in keywords.

Guest MoneyWorld
7 minutes ago, Guest Skeptic said:

5k per month allowance from parents u r already better off than many household you still looking to fleece some old bugger as his 'godson'? Are you for real?

Money never enough especially gays tend to have an insatiable appetite for luxury goods. :D

32 minutes ago, Dualxxx said:

Be man enough and politely tell him that you are declining his offer. No need to rant about it in this forum. 

well say dualxxx !

for "guest check it out "

be nice ..you also going to be old one day too.

16 minutes ago, Firday said:

well say dualxxx !

for "guest check it out "

be nice ..you also going to be old one day too.

I am totally agreed w Firday statement.

Well I see thing in different perspective and my understanding the richest of them, more stingy and $$ calculative. They are fortunate people that wealth is in placed no worry! My question is are they HAPPY in life or showing off $$.

Btw, I am in my mid 40 and I live my fullest everyday be healthy and happy! 

Note, 6.5 uncut thick n fit built ...lol

I wonder with that level of English, how are you managing your essays and thesis' in school. 

And the last time people actually set an appointment by telling them what the other party is wearing is so 90s. 

TS, are you above 40? 

Edited by CamperBoy

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, CamperBoy said:

I wonder with that level of English, how are you managing your essays and thesis' in school. 

Peeeple got mooooney ma... so Inglish sub standard oso mo problemo wan lor ... ask dada and mama to pay processor can alredi, sure got A+++ wan lor...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Did he really say that? There was no internet his time.

I think you lost the plot to his meme heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Written like someone ( if this is ever taken as a real account..not) how did you end up not having chatted or exchange ENOUGH INFORMATION with each other to get to know and rationalize if you both have things in common of attraction to form a starting friendship or more?

Seriously.. you're telling me you "jump into bed" with this guy, in a manner of speaking, without knowing more and already you went with expectations on your 'first date'? LOL

NUS har?

Edited by upshot
Typo and clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Check it out yo

@CamperBoy Well I guess you are barking up the wrong tree. In my conjecture, it is redundant to have such sophisticated command of English used on platforms, engendering inconvenience to readers. They would probably find it difficult nay impossible to understand in the absence of a dictionary. So just stick to the fundamentals. Nope, the guy is in his 40s but not me. 

@upshot No, the word 'sex' did not even surface at all.

@EasleyLim @lovehandle Some what, but not exactly. 

13 hours ago, Guest Check it out yo said:

@upshot No, the word 'sex' did not even surface at all.

NUS? You do know when I use the analogy "jump into bed" was figuratively speaking right? Meaning to you decide on going out to meet him.  heh

Lolz... throwing away $600 clothing, getting 5k a month pocket money... "boasting" it in a forum. Karma is creeping in ya... didn't your parents teach u to be humble at all time?? Oh well, society needs such people soo the others can be very much entertained. Thanks for the 5 mins of laughter u gave me. Just like the China kid who bought 2 iWatch for his dog... using wealth to boost ego... true u might be wealthy but nah u definitely don't have the charisma. 

Guest Guest
53 minutes ago, Guest Ener said:

Lolz... throwing away $600 clothing, getting 5k a month pocket money... "boasting" it in a forum. Karma is creeping in ya... didn't your parents teach u to be humble at all time?? Oh well, society needs such people soo the others can be very much entertained. Thanks for the 5 mins of laughter u gave me. Just like the China kid who bought 2 iWatch for his dog... using wealth to boost ego... true u might be wealthy but nah u definitely don't have the charisma. 

...and definitely not the intelligence too. :D

Guest LargeScrotum

I guess a handful of these guests are just pure haters? TS, it's not necessary to flaunt your wealth in forums at all. people tend to react differently when monetary issues are involved, that explains the rationale behind all these negative comments. as for your level of English, definitely it's higher than majority of these of them here from your reply to camper. ignore these haters, atleast you got their attention to read the entire post. remember never ever flaunt your wealth !

I don't see why you should get so upset over an offer of $100, $200 or $500 as allowance to be his kept boy if money is not an issue for you (based on your own account that you get $5k per month from your parents and a credit card for shopping).  If it is your ego that is bruised then this is just a case of a spoilt brat who thinks too highly of his own worth. You really need to sort things out for yourself or else you are not going to fit in very well in society.

Remember that $100 may be just small change for you, but for someone else it can mean a lot.

I know because I was not born into great wealth.  We lived frugally when I was young .... so I learnt the meaning of the value of money and I thank my parents (who were not exactly poor) for not spoiling me and for teaching me to appreciate whatever little blessings we have in our life.

Just my 2-cents worth of thought.  Don't take any offence.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a religious, science fictional, or supernatural theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in contrast to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD

there is no need to cut off a head to make yourself look taller.

Guest deepthroat

another one. copy a whole chunk of GD definition ripped off from Google, then adding his broken English remarks in. atleast make an effort to somewhat rephrase the sentence for god sake. i foresee that you are the joke now 

I would have believe what you said if your allowance is $500 instead of $5000.  Your shirt cost $60 instead of $600.  Millionaires are very stingy and would not give their children so much money even if they can afford it.  

Guest guest humble
6 hours ago, Guest dad said:

I would have believe what you said if your allowance is $500 instead of $5000.  Your shirt cost $60 instead of $600.  Millionaires are very stingy and would not give their children so much money even if they can afford it.  

Right.

Our family has private banking accounts with dbs n uob. My dad is really careful with money. We get like 50 per week.

On June 26, 2016 at 0:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

a.jpg

:D

If Abraham said so I believe it LOL

TS forget about your 40 plus gay god dad, Abraham ask me to be your parents' god son. $5000/- a month WOW!!!! LOL

• Guest locked this topic