Male HQ

Lime Spa @ Purvis St

• G_M changed the title to Lime Spa
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Lime Spa @ Purvis St

It is a door or two away from Saveur, where, fittingly, you can find the cheapest Duck Comfit in Spore. Lime is on the 4th floor but at the second floor there's a door where you will need to buzz them on the intercom to let you through. Announce boldly you are there for a massage. The masseurs are mostly Thai, Myanmese, Viet or Cambodian, with the occasional Indonesian. Any rare Malaysian Chinese will very quickly find himself out of place and out of league there. The Thai and Myanmese masseurs are the best; avoid the Viets who tend to be pretty but poorly skilled. You must indicate right at the start that you wish to select your masseur, otherwise they will assign the next available person. It is not very nice to reject a masseur after seeing him in the room. The Myanmese boss Newton is a little forbidding but quite friendly once you get to know him. As a PR, he is already quite Sporeanised.

Edited by msgjunkie

11 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

It is a door or two away from Saveur, where, fittingly, you can find the cheapest Duck Comfit in Spore. Lime is on the 4th floor but at the second floor there's a door where you will need to buzz them on the intercom to let you through. Announce boldly you are there for a massage. The masseurs are mostly Thai, Myanmese, Viet or Cambodian, with the occasional Indonesian. Any rare Malaysian Chinese will very quickly find himself out of place and out of league there. The Thai and Myanmese masseurs are the best; avoid the Viets who tend to be pretty but poorly skilled. You must indicate right at the start that you wish to select your masseur, otherwise they will assign the next available person. It is not very nice to reject a masseur after seeing him in the room. The Myanmese boss Newton is a little forbidding but quite friendly once you get to know him. As a PR, he is already quite Sporeanised.

What's the rate like?

i had been there, just so-so

and the masseurs are not really good looking and i encounter once who is a bit pushy asking to tip more

also once a masseur provide a good massage on the groin area, some kind of vitality massage that's why i went there another time but disappointed

and i think they have only a few customer

• 1 month later...

I agree with BlaAnima2. The masseur I got gave a disappointing massage. He was doing the same rubbing moves over my legs and back, and didn't seem to follow any particular massage sequence. When I asked him to exert more strength especially over my tight calves, he didn't seem to understand, and I soon gathered his English was ratherpoor. He shortchanged me by about 5 mins, but I actually couldn't wait to get the low-quality massage over and done with. Also, he applied so much oil on me, that I had to go shower after the massage. (Usually I don't.)

The masseurs are almost all from Indo-china and Myanmar. Only saw one who is M'sian Chinese.

Luck of the draw. I have never got any one who is not to my satisfaction at Lime, unlike most other places.  In general, avoid the pretty ones from Vietnam, choose the Thai and Myanmese, the more brutish-looking the better. There are rarely any Malaysians at Lime, for the simple reason they are out of their league, outclassed in every respect.

Edited by msgjunkie

9 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Luck of the draw. I have never got any one who is not to my satisfaction at Lime, unlike most other places.  In general, avoid the pretty ones from Vietnam, choose the Thai and Myanmese, the more brutish-looking the better. There are rarely any Malaysians at Lime, for the simple reason they are out of their league, outclassed in every respect.

so u would recomend Lime?...thinking of going there tomo.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, calcinus said:

Thats serious! I always thought the set up is quite safe because you need them to unlock the door from inside. No wonder the boss is not replying me. 

Thanks for the info. 

As long as you want to do business and admit customers, you can't be very safe! I hear my fav Chris at Exquisite was caught and deported, much to my grief.

17 hours ago, calcinus said:

Yet there are establishment like Shuang spa and DSpa surviving so long without incident heard. 

Sometimes depends on whether got complaints..those masseurs who in the line for long, know how to read customers..

2 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

You mean police will raid a place if they receive complaints? Of what? Poor service? If you talk rot, I complain to police, will they come to arrest you?

If the police side receive something in writing saying got vice activities and the bosses above want something to be reported...u think got raid?

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, msgjunkie said:

As long as you want to do business and admit customers, you can't be very safe! I hear my fav Chris at Exquisite was caught and deported, much to my grief.

caught??!?!  how? caught in the act?

anyway, I have always thoughts Lime Spa is unisex?

Category 1 Spas are rarely raided and even if they are it is for non-vice infringements, like illegal foreign workers, registration of guests, fire safety, etc. Other lower massage establishments, however, are subject to more frequent enforcement action.

What to do in the event of a raid? Common sense will dictate that first, you be alert to any sudden commotion. All our gay massage places are in fire-prone shophouses, so a raid is actually the least of your concerns! STAY CALM and immediately help ur masseur to get dressed if he is naked. You can be undressed but NOT your masseur. If he is caught naked, you will probably end up as prosecution witness. Appear as innocent as possible, do not give grounds for greater suspicion. The police will NOT be genteel in their treatment but their target is the shop, NOT the customers. Lastly, do NOT incriminate the poor masseur, even under intimidation. The bosses will probably squeal to save their own asses, you don't have to add spice, please be KIND!

Edited by msgjunkie

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...