Male HQ

Penang - Sunway carnival mall & megamall prai gay cruising

Guest understall

Guest BCOCK
12 minutes ago, Mr. Y said:

U still there? Which side of basement toilet? The one going to carpark or the one behind bread shop?

behind bread shop

Guest BCOCK
20 minutes ago, Mr. Y said:

U still there? Which side of basement toilet? The one going to carpark or the one behind bread shop?

mr Y, r u coming over ?

Guest Average guy

Going to rnr south bound juru. 25yo average bear here. Will stop for awhile later around 3pm. Hopefully will meet some daddies there

Guest Lucky

At Sunway Carnival this afternoon, a guy was jerking in the cubicle In the toilet behind HushPuppies. He asked me to squat down so that he can play. When I did, he sucked me until I cum. He is good at bJ. Thanks.

Guest Average

Went to sunway carnival just now and walked straight to the 2nd floor toilet. Saw a guy with a security guard waiting outside the cubicle so i pretended to ask the guy whats happening and what had happen was a desperate old ugly uncle decided it would be nice to jerk off without closing the cubicle door and apparently the guy had reported him to the security and they caught him doing so. I immediately got super turned off and scared to cruise there so i left so fucking fast. This kind of behaviour is whats making the securities more aware of us cruising there. Way to ruin the the place for cruising old hag -_-

On 6/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, Guest Average said:

Went to sunway carnival just now and walked straight to the 2nd floor toilet. Saw a guy with a security guard waiting outside the cubicle so i pretended to ask the guy whats happening and what had happen was a desperate old ugly uncle decided it would be nice to jerk off without closing the cubicle door and apparently the guy had reported him to the security and they caught him doing so. I immediately got super turned off and scared to cruise there so i left so fucking fast. This kind of behaviour is whats making the securities more aware of us cruising there. Way to ruin the the place for cruising old hag -_-

A lot of time, these old hags are causing a lot of problems! Previously R&R (Auto City) peaceful cruising area and one of the old hag go lure straight guy until become an issue. Since then police loves to make their round there or wearing plain colour shirt to peep on potential cruiser. Honestly speaking these old hags need to find somewhere else to do their voyeurism. They just don't care straight or gay they will still go lure them.

Edited by goldsmith

Guest Average
16 hours ago, goldsmith said:

A lot of time, these old hags are causing a lot of problems! Previously R&R (Auto City) peaceful cruising area and one of the old hag go lure straight guy until become an issue. Since then police loves to make their round there or wearing plain colour shirt to peep on potential cruiser. Honestly speaking these old hags need to find somewhere else to do their voyeurism. They just don't care straight or gay they will still go lure them.

Guess im not the only one noticing this then. These wrinkly shameless selfish old hags are are literally the worst. Cruising the place, whoring around until the place becomes under surveillance and dangerous for queers to cruise there. Haizzz problematic smh

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.