Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest CuriousGuy
17 hours ago, hornychub said:

Decided to go for a massage since tomorrow is public holiday! Found some interesting choices and people but decided to go to Borneo Massage again. Whatsapped the uncle and asked if there were any other masseurs other than the five that were available few weeks ago but they were the only ones available. I asked about Paul the Sarawakian, whether his massage skill is good and what's his body type. Uncle replied that he's tall and can handle a chubby like me. So I agreed to try him for an hour session. 

Drove there after work and was greeted by the uncle, he led me to the massage room which was few shops away from the main center. I went to washroom and then paid RM70 for the session 

When Paul came in, I was pleasantly surprised. He was indeed tall and not the skinny type, and he looked nice but had the face of a bad boy haha, in other word he's quite handsome in my opinion 

So I undressed and lay down on the mattress and the massage started. Paul's technique is not same as the blind masseurs or my fav Mr S that I'm used to,but it was very interesting. It felt like he was pinching pulling and releasing my muscles at the same time. This technique might not be deeply satisfying for a meaty chubby like me but I think ordinary guys are gonna find this very nice on their muscles.

Paul's massage had the right amount of seriousness to be taken seriously as a proper and legit massage. It was slightly sensual at times but not too seductive. I really liked it when my hands was placed by him near his hairy legs hehe. 

Then it was time to turn around for the manhood massage. He kneeled in front me and placed my thighs on his, then he started stimulating my cock, prostate and balls. I got hard and he made like a cock ring with his finger before pulling down on my erect cock. Felt slight discomfort but oddly nice and I felt this ring of hardness slowly disappearing when he pulled it down. 

Then it was time for me to cum haha. Paul is friendly but what he has done up to this point was very professional so i kept it that way. I took over my cock from him and I thought I accidentally grabbed someone else's cock because it was much bigger than my usual erection. Must be because of the pull. After a few pumps, I came and was very satisfied (did not come whne I had the nice dream ;)) 

He then folded my legs to the other side of my body and pressed on it 

.The cracking was very very enjoyable. Poor Paul, he really tried his best to "fold" me. He then asked me to sit up and did neck massage for me. Before the session ended he asked if i wanted to crack my neck. I was sitting and I didn't know how it could be done. He just asked me to relax and leave it to him. So I did and with ease he cracked my neck. It was exactly like how someone kill people in the movies haha but I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. The crack was so loud I thought I died. But feels much lighter after the crack 

Tipped him and went home. He smiled and dayum he's good looking. Not bad at all Paul. Not bad at all

Wowww.. That is soo interesting.. Is borneo a massage centre? Between fresh and borneo which one is the best.. And usually how much to tip.. Newbie here.. Lol

Guest First time
15 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Had a great threesome fun in sweater today. 

need booking?

do they allow walk in customer?

do we need to wear face mask inside sauna?

1 hour ago, Guest CuriousGuy said:

Wowww.. That is soo interesting.. Is borneo a massage centre? Between fresh and borneo which one is the best.. And usually how much to tip.. Newbie here.. Lol

Borneo and Fresh are two worlds apart. At Borneo you’re less likely to have a good sex but a good massage whereas at Fresh it’s the reverse. Also the price difference is also maybe around RM100 apart if You add the tips in

Guest Jantanidaman
2 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

Going to mandi manda today. 

Malay  28 170 60

Wechat: cruxHex

Hi.. What time mandi manda open today? 

2 minutes ago, Guest Jantanidaman said:

Hi.. What time mandi manda open today? 

Entrance fees how much? Need membership?

do we need to wear mask inside?

Guest CuriousGuy
8 minutes ago, chubbymarried_70 said:

Borneo and Fresh are two worlds apart. At Borneo you’re less likely to have a good sex but a good massage whereas at Fresh it’s the reverse. Also the price difference is also maybe around RM100 apart if You add the tips in

Thanks ya.. Probably 2moro I wanna book at Fresh.. Any particular masseur that good I should try? 

Guest Fresh

Hi all, after reading all the good stuffs in Fresh, planning to give a visit this weekend.

How do I go to Fresh during MCO time as I cannot simply walk in anymore?

Any recommendations for good sensual B2B non-sex massage? These masseur definitely caught my attention;

Giorgio

CRV

August
Power

I had Kobe last year, and the massage was quick and fulfilling in term of massage-wise. But not on the sensual part haha

When I'm done, saw Kobe's friend and what a hunk. Sadly he is no longer around now.

Guest ManBuddy
8 hours ago, Guest ButuSwing said:

It depends. Because he also got works. Nice fella

Been with him. Yeah and he also cool and soft spoken. Cannot wait to meet him again. 

Guest Chubb69
2 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

Hi all, after reading all the good stuffs in Fresh, planning to give a visit this weekend.

How do I go to Fresh during MCO time as I cannot simply walk in anymore?

Any recommendations for good sensual B2B non-sex massage? These masseur definitely caught my attention;

Giorgio

CRV

August
Power

I had Kobe last year, and the massage was quick and fulfilling in term of massage-wise. But not on the sensual part haha

When I'm done, saw Kobe's friend and what a hunk. Sadly he is no longer around now.

You can simply walk in, but the popular one like CRV, Giorgio, Cool maybe already been booked. Better you call / WhatsApp them first to book whoever you like.

I recommend CRV, very sesual massage he gave me during my last visit. He got his signature touch, I never experienced before. Giorgio also okay good balance between sensual massage and normal massage.

1 hour ago, Guest Chubb69 said:

You can simply walk in, but the popular one like CRV, Giorgio, Cool maybe already been booked. Better you call / WhatsApp them first to book whoever you like.

I recommend CRV, very sesual massage he gave me during my last visit. He got his signature touch, I never experienced before. Giorgio also okay good balance between sensual massage and normal massage.

May I know the price? 

Only with happy ending?

Guest AbamBear
On 7/30/2020 at 1:00 AM, Guest hahahaha said:

this Jacky guy sendiri talk, sendiri syok

Yeah the only action he;s going to get. Play his little kuku cheow ownself. Poor fella. For someone who is so busy, i wonder why he posts his advert SOOOOOO many times??? If so busy then why post?? 

Guest hahahaha
On 7/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, Guest Joe said:

ya, Jackie is a pain in the butt when he keep self-promo here.

don't think will ever book him.. with this type if self-praising, his skill must be lousy.

Anyone got the number for Borneo? Also, what's the damage?

My type is Chinese so quite interested. Got any reviews besides Paul? Anyone tried Calvin?

On 7/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, hornychub said:

Decided to go for a massage since tomorrow is public holiday! Found some interesting choices and people but decided to go to Borneo Massage again. Whatsapped the uncle and asked if there were any other masseurs other than the five that were available few weeks ago but they were the only ones available. I asked about Paul the Sarawakian, whether his massage skill is good and what's his body type. Uncle replied that he's tall and can handle a chubby like me. So I agreed to try him for an hour session. 

Drove there after work and was greeted by the uncle, he led me to the massage room which was few shops away from the main center. I went to washroom and then paid RM70 for the session 

When Paul came in, I was pleasantly surprised. He was indeed tall and not the skinny type, and he looked nice but had the face of a bad boy haha, in other word he's quite handsome in my opinion 

So I undressed and lay down on the mattress and the massage started. Paul's technique is not same as the blind masseurs or my fav Mr S that I'm used to,but it was very interesting. It felt like he was pinching pulling and releasing my muscles at the same time. This technique might not be deeply satisfying for a meaty chubby like me but I think ordinary guys are gonna find this very nice on their muscles.

Paul's massage had the right amount of seriousness to be taken seriously as a proper and legit massage. It was slightly sensual at times but not too seductive. I really liked it when my hands was placed by him near his hairy legs hehe. 

Then it was time to turn around for the manhood massage. He kneeled in front me and placed my thighs on his, then he started stimulating my cock, prostate and balls. I got hard and he made like a cock ring with his finger before pulling down on my erect cock. Felt slight discomfort but oddly nice and I felt this ring of hardness slowly disappearing when he pulled it down. 

Then it was time for me to cum haha. Paul is friendly but what he has done up to this point was very professional so i kept it that way. I took over my cock from him and I thought I accidentally grabbed someone else's cock because it was much bigger than my usual erection. Must be because of the pull. After a few pumps, I came and was very satisfied (did not come whne I had the nice dream ;)) 

.The cracking was very very enjoyable. Poor Paul, he really tried his best to "fold" me. He then asked me to sit up and did neck massage for me. Before the session ended he asked if i wanted to crack my neck. I was sitting and I didn't know how it could be done. He just asked me to relax and leave it to him. So I did and with ease he cracked my neck. It was exactly like how someone kill people in the movies haha but I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. The crack was so loud I thought I died. But feels much lighter after the crack 

Tipped him and went home. He smiled and dayum he's good looking. Not bad at all Paul. Not bad at all

On 7/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, hornychub said:

Was he naked while massaging?

10 hours ago, Guest Chubb69 said:

How is your experience with CRV ?

1 hour ago, Guest Mish said:

Was he naked while massaging?

No he was fully clothed ya

2 hours ago, Guest John said:

Anyone got the number for Borneo? Also, what's the damage?

My type is Chinese so quite interested. Got any reviews besides Paul? Anyone tried Calvin?

+60 13-350 3083 call the uncle for booking. RM70 for one hour and it already include hj. Others can discuss with masseur (not all do hanky panky) 

Guest Chubb69
1 hour ago, PoisonIvy said:

How is your experience with CRV ?

It was good. Very good. His massage is very sesual erotic. But if you looking for good normal massage I won't recommend for him. If you're horny, yes go for him.

I like when i put his nicely trimmed beard all over my back body. It was so geli, but so good at the same time. Then  he did something i never experienced before he lift my whole hip and put onto his thigh and start massage back and front part. Kamasutra much?haha

And during the whole session he teasing my "lurah dendam" so many times. He f'king my thighs from back and asking want to go for extra or not. He offered for additional RM50 only, and I'm so stupid didn't bring extra money that day. So I declined that offer. He proceed with HJ and put my hand to his dick while licking my nip and playing the other side. His dick quite big and got beads! 

Let just say, I would definitely go for him again in future.haha

1 hour ago, Guest Chubb69 said:

It was good. Very good. His massage is very sesual erotic. But if you looking for good normal massage I won't recommend for him. If you're horny, yes go for him.

I like when i put his nicely trimmed beard all over my back body. It was so geli, but so good at the same time. Then  he did something i never experienced before he lift my whole hip and put onto his thigh and start massage back and front part. Kamasutra much?haha

And during the whole session he teasing my "lurah dendam" so many times. He f'king my thighs from back and asking want to go for extra or not. He offered for additional RM50 only, and I'm so stupid didn't bring extra money that day. So I declined that offer. He proceed with HJ and put my hand to his dick while licking my nip and playing the other side. His dick quite big and got beads! 

Let just say, I would definitely go for him again in future.haha

Sounds good. Is he bottom? 

Guest Malay Bottom

I wonder what happen to FC Massage Centre. Used to go there before and the person in charge is quite handsome and muscular. Im sure he is local chinese. I wonder if he do massage too haha. 

Ive check the website yesterday and seems the price is increased by RM20 (previously RM80). But less talking about the centre here. Haha

On 7/12/2020 at 10:38 AM, Daniel988 said:

1) Friday - Derek 017-8771634

-  There’s tons of reference of him at this platform, so it’s a no stranger to member here about his skill set, strong consistent & friendly chap. 
I also tried his full body scrub, which is quite impressive. All I had to do is lay down on the bed then he would scrub me from head to toe. 

outlook- decent chinese 

skillset - 9.5/10

attitude - 9/10

if you want soft massage technique, MUST tell him

GOOD MORNING HAPPY AUGUST! 

I’ve partnership with fitness trainer and Physio Clinic, Skillset would be sport therapy, HVLA & deep tissue treatment. 

as per mentioned, do inform in advance if you prefer a softer massage technique. 
Thank you for your time to write a review!

looking forward to see you mid of the month. 

- Derek

WhatsApp For booking 017-8771634 
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051803629173https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051803629173

Instagram 

https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=i2av0l43ao31

My schedule is FULL from August 4-August 10. Next availability would be 11 onward 

Warmest Regard

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Silent
1 hour ago, Guest Malay Bottom said:

I wonder what happen to FC Massage Centre. Used to go there before and the person in charge is quite handsome and muscular. Im sure he is local chinese. I wonder if he do massage too haha. 

Ive check the website yesterday and seems the price is increased by RM20 (previously RM80). But less talking about the centre here. Haha

Yeah the person in charge got very nice body

Thank you for recommending Derek. I have tried his massage before before MCO. Indeed he made me feels good.

I will try him again since he has many good reviews here. 

I managed to try Jacky as well to see if he is that bad as mentioned by some non-members here.

Please be a GENUINE commenter. If you haven't try before, don't mislead people like me who is looking for a good rub.

Say good, Do good and Share good. If you have nothing good to say better don't say. I guess most member here agree on what I said.

11 minutes ago, FL1990 said:

Thank you for recommending Derek. I have tried his massage before before MCO. Indeed he made me feels good.

I managed to try Jacky as well to see if he is that bad as mentioned by some non-members here.

Please be a GENUINE commenter. If you haven't try before, don't mislead people like me who is looking for a good rub.

Say good, Do good and Share good. If you have nothing good to say better don't say. I guess most member here agree on what I said.

So how is Jacky ;)

1 hour ago, FL1990 said:

53 minutes ago, hornychub said:

So how is Jacky ;)

Yeah how was jacky? Lol

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, Guest Silent said:

Got crv.. omg... big and thick. Very sensual. Fuck me very hard and cum on me. 

how big is big? which fresh do you guys recommended for sensual massage?
& Is there any cruising sauna to go to? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.