Male HQ

Places To Hang Out?

skylancer

sometimes ppl will get bored and will try to find place to hung out or go out.. to kill time? But where u all guys normally hung out at?(just any place)

For me, i will normally hung out at CBD area like Bugis, orchard(Taka). (For books only as i like to read that why) How about the rest? But dont forget to spot for gd looking guys? haha

how to put pic into the message too?

can someone guide? :lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

sometimes ppl will get bored and will try to find place to hung out or go out.. to kill time? But where u all guys normally hung out at?(just any place)

For me, i will normally hung out at CBD area like Bugis, orchard(Taka). (For books only as i like to read that why) How about the rest? But dont forget to spot for gd looking guys? haha

Used to hang around at Starbucks or Coffee Bean outlets but now these oulets getting more expensive, ice-blended mocha or frapuccino going for $4.60, coffe-of-the day about $2.80, so can not tahan lah, so no choice have to hang around at some Ya Kun Coffeeshop & Kaya Bread lah.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

:D

usually hang out at the pool side..............healthy lifestyle and the unhealthy lifestyle mixed in the contend......... :thumb:

Isn't that the ideal balance? :lol::lol:

healthy with a bit of naughty on the side :thumb: :thumb:

Hahaz :D ... why alwaes have such an impression that we are all a bunch of sex-hungry creatures? ;) Why cant just think of the healthy side? :B) Like what i said in another thread, HEALTHY outing. :thumb:

I loved you from the first time I saw you. I love you now. I love you forever. There is no goodbye - only love.

hmm, i have no idea for that.

Anyway this few days i had been swimming around my area. And get myself darker and darker... ahha but got alot of ppl to look... heehee

too bad i m attach for 2 yrs... haha but i still love my lao po..

heehee :lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

lolz.. I also attached for two years le leh... must be happy couple now...

I go swimming almost everyday to swim laps... hahahaz.. wanna achieve that swimmer bod like a hour glass... :D

I loved you from the first time I saw you. I love you now. I love you forever. There is no goodbye - only love.

• Guest locked this topic