Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2022 at 7:44 AM, Guest Lucas778 said:

Will be at Nu Sentral/ KL Sentral today in the afternoon. Anyone up for a quick fun? 

stats..how to connect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest KL sentral

Six months ago, I went to KL sentral toilet. I let the person (Pakistan guy) to see my jockstrap and cock. After that, he signalled me to enter cubicle. Then, undress me and put his underwear on my nose to sniff. We both naked... Hug..kiss.. BJ..cum...

Guest SCFNMHE88

Met a guy in Nu T last week.

Dunno whether other cruiser or Guard knowing 4 legs in the cubical.. make light knock² on the door on and off. Ignoring and continue haha...

Did inform the guy know when i ready pull out but he insist keep doing. My load released burst all inside his mouth... hehe... nice experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Deep throat suck and swallow loaded cum services for FREE.

PM me for more details.

Available at cruising toilets in KUALA LUMPUR area.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
Guest Time Cruiser

This morning heading to toilet near Starbucks there found one chinese mature men. We are playing with each other at urinals. Suddenly, the guard as appear and we just run away. Before step from there the guard has been warn us that he already take photo and not allowed us to step in there anymore. But luckily I found out the photo only shown my sexyback haha... But unfortunately I didn't have time to exchange numbers with him. His weapon quite large, is my type.

11 minutes ago, Guest Time Cruiser said:

This morning heading to toilet near Starbucks there found one chinese mature men. We are playing with each other at urinals. Suddenly, the guard as appear and we just run away. Before step from there the guard has been warn us that he already take photo and not allowed us to step in there anymore. But luckily I found out the photo only shown my sexyback haha... But unfortunately I didn't have time to exchange numbers with him. His weapon quite large, is my type.

You won't be this lucky next time.

Most PLU cruising ports are well broadcasted and closely monitored by Polis or Guards.

Pandai2 bawak diri 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest Time Cruiser
22 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

You won't be this lucky next time.

Most PLU cruising ports are well broadcasted and closely monitored by Polis or Guards.

Pandai2 bawak diri 

I found out this port since 2018, always safe and sound until today I missed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 8:54 AM, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Won't go there for long periods. As I got multiple spot in PJ area. What need is a people that can play safe and sound haha...

Where are the multiple spots in PJ? Do share and PM me please. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Time Cruiser
On 5/23/2023 at 7:15 PM, Jeff said:

Where are the multiple spots in PJ? Do share and PM me please. Thanks.

Starling, One U, Centrepoint BU, Atria, this is the place I have try before. Safe and sound.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 11:36 PM, Guest Time Cruiser said:

Starling, One U, Centrepoint BU, Atria, this is the place I have try before. Safe and sound.

Where in Atria if I may ask. I frequent there.

• 2 months later...
Guest Toilet cruising

I tried kl sentral toilet cruising, no luck to find older/grandpa cruisers. It was always empty inside the toilets. Perhaps the timing was wrong. Went there during office hours

Guest Time Cruiser
18 hours ago, Guest Toilet cruising said:

I tried kl sentral toilet cruising, no luck to find older/grandpa cruisers. It was always empty inside the toilets. Perhaps the timing was wrong. Went there during office hours

False. I have met with some of them in there. Which toilet you enter? My opinion is the one near Starbucks there. No matter what time you'll gain what you want.

• 3 months later...
On 9/22/2023 at 5:30 PM, Guest Time Cruiser said:

False. I have met with some of them in there. Which toilet you enter? My opinion is the one near Starbucks there. No matter what time you'll gain what you want.

Agreed to this. Went there recently and surprised got cruised by two uncles. Too bad I wasn’t really looking 

• 2 months later...

My experience was that non-office hours seem to be the most happening. Some toilets are more discreet and unassuming than others. Multi-storey NS next door, so much ground to cover. 😉

As for the guys there, all sorts, some make it obvious they have similar intentions, others require more precised observation and approach. Yes, one actually followed me after I walked out of 7 Eleven towards the loo. 🫠 This was without any cues given. Props to you!

Just be wary and protect yourselves. It was definitely an intresting one on my last visit.

Edited by anxiousfriedtofu
Add detail.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.