Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

On 3/16/2020 at 12:17 AM, Guest Hih said:

Just now jerking with a Indian uncle, ur dick is really big

Still ade ke yg crusss there syg? Bkn dat place kene lockdown terok ke?... See bcos trlalu horny,  still someone get some, right?... Happy joying there friend... 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a kl sentral guard that cruise at the secret recipe toilet at night? Saw him at the sink and looking around for a while. Not sure if he cruising or making his rounds, so I left lol

3 minutes ago, Guest Cruise said:

Is there a kl sentral guard that cruise at the secret recipe toilet at night? Saw him at the sink and looking around for a while. Not sure if he cruising or making his rounds, so I left lol

Hmm, best to avoid. Last time before I entered the toilet, I heard at least 2 guards inside saying something to each other:" ... Lain kali kena jaga2 sikit..." 

I guess they were patrolling around, my advised best to avoid. 

34 minutes ago, Jasonleeys93 said:

Hmm, best to avoid. Last time before I entered the toilet, I heard at least 2 guards inside saying something to each other:" ... Lain kali kena jaga2 sikit..." 

Yeah, sounds too risky. Glad I left

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, Jasonleeys93 said:

hahahaha!!!! I've experienced it!!!!!! OMG can't believe 

On 9/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, Guest Cruise said:

Yeah, sounds too risky. Glad I left

It will be not risky if u pandai cruise meh... If u see dat guard pusing2 ronda there just elak like go out luar toilet kejap or hide for while in cubicle than after they away than cont lah u’re job hayoo... Be professionale a bit ok?... 🤭🥴

On 10/8/2020 at 4:44 PM, babejay said:

hahahaha!!!! I've experienced it!!!!!! OMG can't believe 

It’s not encourage u to buat selamba but need to b brave a bit when cruising wat, who knows u’re lucky draw kena wat u been seeking for right?... Just reminding, pandai jaga u’re self ok, when u stuck there or ala2 kena caught, be like just pro cruiser cover u’re macho buat2 tak tahu ok then just left like u never done anything... Simple right, no fear at all. Those guard or pol there just doing patrolling job, but u must clever larr to take a chancesss... 🤭😁

2 hours ago, CummySeeker said:

It’s not encourage u to buat selamba but need to b brave a bit when cruising wat, who knows u’re lucky draw kena wat u been seeking for right?... Just reminding, pandai jaga u’re self ok, when u stuck there or ala2 kena caught, be like just pro cruiser cover u’re macho buat2 tak tahu ok then just left like u never done anything... Simple right, no fear at all. Those guard or pol there just doing patrolling job, but u must clever larr to take a chancesss... 🤭😁

Abang, CMCO you then starts to post again.

2 hours ago, CummySeeker said:

17 hours ago, CummySeeker said:

😏😏😏😏 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2021 at 11:44 PM, Guest Whiteblack said:

Can easily get white old cruisers/tourists at the busy kl Sentral toilets?

Actually i find kl sentral not that easy to cruise. Toilet are too open, went there yesterday, you definitely will be seeing people at the urinal or standing at the basin but no action. And not easy to have any action

On 11/7/2021 at 3:17 AM, jaynorr said:

Actually i find kl sentral not that easy to cruise. Toilet are too open, went there yesterday, you definitely will be seeing people at the urinal or standing at the basin but no action. And not easy to have any action

Toilets aren't that clean too🤦

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 1/31/2020 at 1:32 PM, Guest Tony said:

I read this topic when googling it on purpose while I visited KL for some days in early January. It took me quite a long time to find the right toilet. I went to several toilets in KL Sentral but it was full of people queing for pees so I thought it could not be the place for cruising. Then I remembered the one they mentioned here near Starbuck or KFC something so I tried to find it around. Might go further a bit and yes, it was less people as it was in the other corner of the station. When I came to the urinal, standing there a bit to wait until 02 guys came up standing besides me. I saw the one next to me stroking the other guy’s cock. I watched it and stroked my cock too. But wow, the other guy’s cock was really big though he was Asian (with European’s cock size). I felt it might be interrupted if smb not gay, or cleaner came in (while his cock was too attractive to me and I must have had it for my own haha) so I went to the cubicle nearby gazing at him and whispered “come here”. At first, he smiled giving refuse signal to me while still standing at urinal with the cock out (stroked by the man beside). I closed the cubicle door, feeling dissapointed, thinking why he did not come in with me, hmm. Right before I decided to cum myself, he knocked the door so I let him in. Wow, finally I had his wonderful big and hard half-uncut cock for my own. I started sucking him but his cock was a bit too big for my mouth so I stroked it with one hand and the other hand stroking my cock. I sucked his nipples until I cum. He said thank you to me (for my cumming and my satisfaction??? as he did not cum yet). He was very kind to help me clean my cum on floor while I was in a hurry to leave. When I opened the cubicle door and walked out, somebody thought noone inside so he came in, I still heard he said “oh sorry” to “my guy” hahaa. Well, when I asked the big cock guy where he was, he said he was Malaysian (but with Chinese root I guessed). I should have thanked him to give me a wonderful experience cruising at KL Sentral for the first time. Hopefully I still could meet him when I come back in this April. If you happen to be in this forum, just let me know. On that day, you wore blue t-shirt if I am not mistaken, tall and large body. 

Are you a chubby foreigner with white hair?

Looking for sumone to cuddle...juz hav a passionate hug....hug tighly and rubbing our dick together...

Maybe matured indian or chinese daddies....can play son daddy role...or just hot romance.....hug me plz any tpilets...or discreet place...

I will moan on ur ears softly......ahh...uhhh..while we hug.....

Wish to hug a older guy...young guys also are welcomed....

Im straight...vers..fair look indian...cut dick.....with a gud look.......near klcc....kl....

In ofis wear now......any takers...

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.