Male HQ

The KL Sentral Station toilets cruising chronicles

Guest Guy_In_A_Thong

Guest bottom
2 minutes ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

it's hidden behind some pipes.

if its hidden..what image are they intending to record??? cameras are usually placed in open areas to capture the coming in and going out...stop being so bitter...hahaha

2 hours ago, Guest bottom said:

if its hidden..what image are they intending to record??? cameras are usually placed in open areas to capture the coming in and going out...stop being so bitter...hahaha

Agreed. Maybe them mak nyahs gonna record it and make us tumblr famous.

Guest First Timer

Sunday 2 Sept ard 1.40pm to 2pm at Kl Sentral toilet near Guardian? Will be wearing short pant. I am chinese young guy. If interested, blink your eye. Or Pm me here. First time trying out....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darren 0195771971

Just had an amazing experience as a first time cruiser at KL Sentral. Went in and stood at the urinal and there was a young tall induan guy who was obviously horny as he was gently stroking his dick. I looked at him and licked my lips and he signaled me to follow him. He walked towards Nu Sentral and up one floor and into the toilet there to the last stall. He hugged and kissed me and sucked my tits so hard. I sat on the toilet seat snd gave him the blowjob of a lifetime. He unloaded in my mouth. I spat his load out and he kissed me again as he pulled my track bottom down. I was up against the wall trying hard not to moan as he continued to suck on my tits and masturbate me. Had me cumming loads!. 

Guest macho Iman
On 8/18/2018 at 8:09 PM, deHybrids2.0 said:

I just knew that the staircase near the kfc toilet is good for a private session. Maybe we can start cruising there now?

r u sure??? there're lots of pipol (especially cleaners) walkin in and out the emergency staircase.. how could that place be a hot cruising spot now?

On 10/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, Guest macho Iman said:

r u sure??? there're lots of pipol (especially cleaners) walkin in and out the emergency staircase.. how could that place be a hot cruising spot now?

Well basically there was no one when we were there. I’m not sure which staircase u meant but I was referring to the staircase infront of the entrance from Hilton (still near the kfc lift).

Guest chinese
Just now, Aarvind said:

prefer to be sucked. but not today. pm me. we can arrange for it.

ok..will pm you this week ...dont mind to be the one that is sucking

Guest LetsHaveFun

Tomorrow 20/10 (sat) 1pm toilet beside KFC

Chinese fit 25/180/68 bottom

I will let you drill my ass raw if I'm interested in you

Be obvious flash me ur dick make me horny and my ass is yours

• 3 weeks later...

I've had many encounters in Kl sentral toilets. Ground floor and 1st floor. Indians, Chinese, Malays and even a white foreigner. People love to blow there. 

** Kl sentral tonight at 8 pm. Anyone free for mutual blowing ? **

Just need to be discreet and quiet. The cleaner will sometimes walk in and stare at everyone. The toilet stalls are quite clean now I feel. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.