Male HQ

The body hair poll

Guest 72%dark

What kind of body hair do you find attractive/erotic in other guys?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What kind of body hair do you find attractive or erotic in other guys? Do you prefer a wild and tangled grassland, a freshly mown lawn, smooth desert dunes, or just patches of lalang? When you see a luxuriant pelt, do you feel the urge to run your fingers through it … or a shaver? Do you think boyzilians are only for prancing queens or for urbane modern males?

Edited by 72%dark

Apologies – earlier I accidentally hit submit before I typed out the poll questions. I think it should be self-explanatory now with the poll questions. (It would take me too long to hunt for pictures relevant to all those questions.)

I like my man to be smooth, with just a small patch of pubes that is trimmed/waxed. I love it when we are making out, get all hot and bothered, and sweaty, we can rub and glide next to each other smoothly with no friction. My bf on the other hand likes me 100% smooth. So I pretty much have a waxing appointment every 3-4 weeks. :) Keeps him turned on, and gets me laid. 

Love. 

Based on the responses so far, here's a follow-up question. For those of you who indicate that you prefer some leg hair rather than none, what do you think of guys whose legs are naturally hairless? (I see this quite frequently, especially among Chinese Sgporeans.)

• Guest locked this topic