Male HQ

Sex with bodybuilder

ild2022

have any of you had sex with bodybuilders before?

i have met 3 so far, and all 3 in their 40-s.

i noticed that all 3 of them din cum much... is it because of their age (which i don't think so bcz i have played with guys around that age too and they cum alot as well) or is it bcz of the side effect of steroid?

anyway.. feel free to share your juicy stories with bodybuilders / muscle men.. 

tee hee~~

19 minutes ago, ild2022 said:

i noticed that all 3 of them din cum much... is it because of their age (which i don't think so bcz i have played with guys around that age too and they cum alot as well) or is it bcz of the side effect of steroid?

Possibly because of steroids, if they take any 

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/news/20050316/why-steroids-are-bad-for-you#1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

It's just having fun, as long as muscular why bother natural or not?

If that's the case 'just having fun' maybe can just have fun with ah mao ah gou. Would you want to have fun with a guy who had went through silicon implants on their chest, ass and arms? Duh, you comments are like redundant. 

On ‎22‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, ild2022 said:

have any of you had sex with bodybuilders before?

i have met 3 so far, and all 3 in their 40-s.

anyway.. feel free to share your juicy stories with bodybuilders / muscle men.. 

tee hee~~

Some believe that jerking off may cause them lose power and stamina.   Once you abstain from masturbation for a prolong period of time, the lesser semen you can shoot.  The system will just shut off until you re-activate it again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I do love gym fit bodies, though its not a must. It usually means that the top has more stamina and can fuck me for hours. 

In australia i did once have sex with a bodybuilder. Very different from gymfit! He was a competitive bodybuilder. Wasnt that great. Firstly, he was in his offseason, meaning there was some fat on him. Secondly, Im sad to say not everything was massive. I suspect it was due to steroids, but come on! I, an asian bottom, had a much bigger cock than he, a big white guy, did. And the fact that he had such a big frame made it look even smaller. And... he had such tinyish balls. Lastly, when he came the puddle was like the size of a fifty cent coin. Chalk it to experience i guess. 

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I tried 2 times. Really juicy. 

1st time we met he wants massage after workout.

Near his competition.

He lied on sauna room floor and I massage him with baby oil. With his underwear. Then he stim I remove his underwear. His back so nice to worship. So much meat and muscle.

Then he turn over chest not so nice rub cuz lie down. I bring him go shower outside. He stand up chest big like groping my own ass.

I sick for him. He didn't wanna cum for me. Just enjoy his body being worship. Climax he jerk me off while we French kiss under running shower. He hug me tight with his muscular arms. Rub his biceps and delts.he flex delts for me touch. Walao so hot his muscle.

Guest guestsober

Where got so slow wan! I met a body builder before, he was so rough not when telling me before or had the action to show any sign of roughness. After when the door is locked, i feel like a spongeball! I quickly ran out and just nice a old mature meaty man was outside. He glance a while and i told him you take over. He don t seems to hesistate! This time round the muscle man stand up and go near the door and wan to pull me in along with that old man together, as the meaty mature man was one step in already. I think for few secs again, i think better not lah. 

On 8/31/2017 at 1:48 PM, Guest Samuel82 said:

Too big. Not for me

For me neither. Not my cup of tea.  I find them too ARTIFICIAL.

I like men with natural beauty, or who bring out through some exercise a beauty that is natural to the human body.

Not one obsessed with putting on monstrous brawn.

Guest Blank
On 9/25/2016 at 1:56 PM, Guest time said:

Some believe that jerking off may cause them lose power and stamina.   Once you abstain from masturbation for a prolong period of time, the lesser semen you can shoot.  The system will just shut off until you re-activate it again. 

When I didn't pcc for a week, I actually cum a lot more. The same goes for my bf when we conserve our sperm for more than a week prior to a staycation. 

I notice that smaller balls have lower volume of cum. Would love to have sex with a bodybuilder or at least suck their dick once since it could be very thick and meaty. 

I used to help out at bodybuilder's events as an oiler - that is I apply oil to their bodies.  As such I have seen and felt many of their cocks and believe me, most of them are nothing to cry about.  Maybe because of the massive hulk of their bodies, their little brothers appear smaller than normal.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I never have fun with bodybuilder before too. It will be good to meet one and try. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

When I didn't pcc for a week, I actually cum a lot more. The same goes for my bf when we conserve our sperm for more than a week prior to a staycation. 

I notice that smaller balls have lower volume of cum. Would love to have sex with a bodybuilder or at least suck their dick once since it could be very thick and meaty. 

it is a  myth that bodybuilders have sex organs that are thick and meaty.  I have seen several and can confirm they are not.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

11 hours ago, Andrew1212 said:

I sucked a tall slim fit guy with super super thick chest. Like groping my own butt. His cocktail so long and thick. When I duck it's semi flaccid. When it when into my mouth it balloons up! So delicious feel

Lucky u

On 6/5/2018 at 12:08 PM, Andrew1212 said:

I sucked a tall slim fit guy with super super thick chest. Like groping my own butt. His cocktail so long and thick. When I duck it's semi flaccid. When it when into my mouth it balloons up! So delicious feel

Tall and slim but super super thick chest?  Look weird.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Tall and slim but super super thick chest?  Look weird.  

Slim fit muscular. Big felts and big big chest. If compare I would say look kinda like younger version of Matthew rush

On 9/23/2016 at 9:51 PM, doncoin said:

As I start to train more seriously into bodybuilding, I think most of the time, I am just physically tired. Between work, and gym, so i try not to workout on weekends, and if I do, I just do 30 minutes of cardio or go for an hour walk. 

Love how chunky u are ... yummm

7 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

never had sex before with guys like that so dunno. 

Would like to have sex for like once just for an experience maybe.

Can be suffocating when licking the nipples of the big hard chest if he cramped your head in.

5 minutes ago, lightsmith32 said:

Kim ... do me in sauna leh ..

Wtf why you so want me to sex you jialat jialat ~

53 minutes ago, NewGuy said:

never had sex before with guys like that so dunno. 

Would like to have sex for like once just for an experience maybe.

I also have zero experience with bodybuilders, and I don't think I will want to have it in this life.

Maybe a bottom would like to be pounded by a big bodybuilder.

But for me all those muscles would be in the way for finding a nice sculptured slim body.

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

Met a bodybuilder at TMC a long while ago who apparently goes to the gym everyday. Really hard muscle worth squeezing and massaging.

I wanted to just cum at his body and go, but he was so strong that he pinned me down so that I will not cum and run away. I sneaked away after he cummed and fell asleep.

Wahh so envy. Still keep in touch with him?

• G_M changed the title to Sex with bodybuilder

I respect the choice of those who like to cuddle between the muscle masses of bodybuilders and feel how hard their bodies are.

But, for some odd reason, I was born gay but I am attracted to smaller bodies than mine, somewhat delicate and well proportioned.

The irony of liking the delicacy of women but not their sex organs or their personalities.

The irony of easily attracting women but not being attracted to them.

But I can put up with my oddities.  And bodybuilders can be good material for friendship.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:09 PM, repressednerd said:

Met a bodybuilder at TMC a long while ago who apparently goes to the gym everyday. Really hard muscle worth squeezing and massaging.

I wanted to just cum at his body and go but he was so strong that he pinned me down so that I will not cum and run away. I sneaked away after he cummed and fell asleep.

Why then don't you cum on his body after he fell asleep ?

On 6/11/2018 at 10:09 PM, repressednerd said:

I wanted to just cum at his body and go, but he was so strong that he pinned me down so that I will not cum and run away. I sneaked away after he cummed and fell asleep.

Lol u dirty his body with your cum and u dont want to get dirty by his cum. Many will be angry if favor not returned lol

• G_M locked this topic