Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

On 10/4/2016 at 9:16 AM, KrisXavier85 said:

Went there recently. Massage was good. Masseur was quite chatty but nice. Helped me with the tightness and knots in my muscles.

Anyone else went there before?

I actually passed by a months ago, seems like they just started business. It's the former police HQ at Chinatown next to the defunct Pearls Centre.

Did not go in as there's constructions going on inside!

• G_M changed the title to Emperor Spa

Tip: Go very late at night (open till 4 am) because only the guys man the late shift. If you go early like 12 noon, they will still be asleep and they may force you to accept the female therapists. Of course, specify male therapist right at the start because the default choice is always female, guys are supposed to do only foot massage.

2 pm to 12 mn has the most guys on duty because that is when the 2 shifts overlap. More than 10 guys in the stable!

Edited by msgjunkie

I was at Emperor Spa on Saturday, took the S$78 package ( 60 mins Foot 60 Mins Body) - Opening Specials.

They assigned me a YOUNG masseur. 

Very Skillful foot massage and equally skillful Body massage.

He told me they transfer him from Imperial Spa.

Very proper clean massage, if the price remains at $78/- I will go back at the end of October !

I tipped him S$20/- at the end of th session, he look pleasantly surprised.

I just tried.  They have individual en suite rooms so u can choose to shower after oil massage. Was assigned a young masseur from Malaysia. Though young he has years of experience and considered skillful.  Massage would have been perfect if he has big fleshy palms.  He even went overtime as he spent a lot of time on my back and shoulders which were tight.  Generally a good experience and I would definitely return if the promo is on.

Just tested yesterday. I have to say that the ambience is great. Foot massage you get to watch a movie on a large screen. There are phone chargers for both Samsung and Apple phones in the room next to you. The back massage was good and professional. Really tackle the problem spots. Total price of $90 for ongoing promotion.

Tried Sam and he's really skilled. Strength wise I find him just nice. Not too hard, still within my pain threshold.

For 90 mins, he covered my back and asked if I wanted front massage also. Of course I said okay ;)

He did the front legs and also the stomach. Didn't do the chest though. Only neck area and head. Basically I find his strokes are quite sensual although he's straight. He's married by the way. Definitely no hanky panky in this establishment.

Guest Derrick C

Just went emperor spa today for 60min $45 package. Let's say that you wouldn't be disappointed if you ask for Paul from China. Not only is his massage skill really good (his strength and technique was one of the best I ever had) he is also very alert and attentive to your needs.

he is very friendly and chatting and we talked about bodybuilding and about our Favourite body parts, go and ask him about his, it would be an interesting chat.

I didn't feel rushed and I had more than my allocated time. My shower did not have hot water and I changed to another room. I was allowed to shower as long as I like. Paul praised me for my built chest and he does have magic fingers that really makes your body feel real good :)

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:54 AM, Derrick C said:

Just went emperor spa today for 60min $45 package. Let's say that you wouldn't be disappointed if you ask for Paul from China. Not only is his massage skill really good (his strength and technique was one of the best I ever had) he is also very alert and attentive to your needs.

he is very friendly and chatting and we talked about bodybuilding and about our Favourite body parts, go and ask him about his, it would be an interesting chat.

I didn't feel rushed and I had more than my allocated time. My shower did not have hot water and I changed to another room. I was allowed to shower as long as I like. Paul praised me for my built chest and he does have magic fingers that really makes your body feel real good :)

He massage butt without being asked?

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa