Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

• 5 weeks later...

I tried Leon again after he returned back to Emperor Spa.

He is definitely a good strong masseur with all the right strokes with some sensual elements included. This a straight joint so please manage expectations.

Polite, young , straight meaty/stocky ? Malaysian Chinese masseur (early 30ies).

He will not insist on disposable underwear if you tell him that's your preference.

They open till late so if you want a good massage try them out - good thing most of their rooms have showers inside.

On 4/6/2022 at 1:43 PM, Mature50plus said:

I tried Leon again after he returned back to Emperor Spa.

He is definitely a good strong masseur with all the right strokes with some sensual elements included. This a straight joint so please manage expectations.

Polite, young , straight meaty/stocky ? Malaysian Chinese masseur (early 30ies).

He will not insist on disposable underwear if you tell him that's your preference.

They open till late so if you want a good massage try them out - good thing most of their rooms have showers inside.

He’s fat.

Too chatty.

suggested to me he can do sensual massage too.

and hinted several times on giving tips during massage.

massive turn off.

i don’t think his massage is the best too.

On 4/11/2022 at 10:33 PM, Forumer said:

He’s fat.

Too chatty.

suggested to me he can do sensual massage too.

and hinted several times on giving tips during massage.

massive turn off.

i don’t think his massage is the best too.

For most of us massage preference is personal - i.e. one man's meat maybe another man's poison. We write reviews (positive and negative) mostly to support hardworking masseurs or a small massage shop, which MUST always be taken with a pinch of salt or more.

Nothing is better than your own experence - also description of masseurs can differ from person to person - you say fat he may be considered meaty/stocky..you say skinny - he may be lean and muscular in another's eyes.

The other important part is managing expactations - one cannot expect exactly the same experience as another, apart from the professionalism expected of the massage. Here I'm refering to sensous strokes and whatever may come your way. As it does take 2 to clap - hence on the chattiness of a masseur , if there is no response from the client the masssuer would be talking to himself and will learn to shut up and just complete his massage. I have told chatty masseurs that I'm tired and would like to sleep during the massage usually they get the hint.

Tipping discussion - give what you think they deserve and persona affordability. There is no compulsion to give and anyone would be irritated if the massuer brings this up all the time (unless this has been negotiated from the start). For massuers working in these larger spas the splits are generally 30 (masseur) 70 (shop) for obvious reasons. Hence there is a reliance to earn some extra tips from satisfied clients. ONLY if you feel this is justified.

I'm not here to defend Leon or any masseur, but everyone has the right to vote with their wallet and their feet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 2:37 PM, Mature50plus said:

For most of us massage preference is personal - i.e. one man's meat maybe another man's poison. We write reviews (positive and negative) mostly to support hardworking masseurs or a small massage shop, which MUST always be taken with a pinch of salt or more.

Nothing is better than your own experence - also description of masseurs can differ from person to person - you say fat he may be considered meaty/stocky..you say skinny - he may be lean and muscular in another's eyes.

The other important part is managing expactations - one cannot expect exactly the same experience as another, apart from the professionalism expected of the massage. Here I'm refering to sensous strokes and whatever may come your way. As it does take 2 to clap - hence on the chattiness of a masseur , if there is no response from the client the masssuer would be talking to himself and will learn to shut up and just complete his massage. I have told chatty masseurs that I'm tired and would like to sleep during the massage usually they get the hint.

Tipping discussion - give what you think they deserve and persona affordability. There is no compulsion to give and anyone would be irritated if the massuer brings this up all the time (unless this has been negotiated from the start). For massuers working in these larger spas the splits are generally 30 (masseur) 70 (shop) for obvious reasons. Hence there is a reliance to earn some extra tips from satisfied clients. ONLY if you feel this is justified.

I'm not here to defend Leon or any masseur, but everyone has the right to vote with their wallet and their feet.

Ya, he is chatty or lawso , but if I don’t respond he will shut up,

massage not too bad, and I do tip him a bit.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...