Male HQ

No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)

idkwhy

Do not risk this thread to get locked by deviating from its proper discussion to spamming it with the intent to start a Telegram group.  Should any individuals - members and/or guests - would want to create a Telegram group, do post it in Personals instead.

Take this as a warning.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

9 hours ago, ERFAbangBear said:

Longest I've done was prolly 26-32 days range. Kinda lost count but lord.... when it shot, amount was insane. 

Yes i agree with you on the amount that it can shoot out.. 😅💦

• 1 month later...

Inspired by the posts here and from @DiDingprevious prodding, I decided to try this work week. 😅

Haha. I am on Day 3 only, but it is starting to become difficult with a lot of unexpected hard-ons throughout the day and leaking of pre-cum. 😨

For those in who have posted those record number of days in this thread, what was your secret trick to holding out? I feel like it is similar to a mosquito bite - it feels momentarily better when I rub it a bit, but then it gets worse once I stop. It's like temporary relief for the heightened arousal state, lol.

Would love to hold out till Friday night and hit a 5 day record though! Fingers crossed

On 5/10/2023 at 12:23 PM, ShyAndUnsure said:

Inspired by the posts here and from @DiDingprevious prodding, I decided to try this work week. 😅

Haha. I am on Day 3 only, but it is starting to become difficult with a lot of unexpected hard-ons throughout the day and leaking of pre-cum. 😨

For those in who have posted those record number of days in this thread, what was your secret trick to holding out? I feel like it is similar to a mosquito bite - it feels momentarily better when I rub it a bit, but then it gets worse once I stop. It's like temporary relief for the heightened arousal state, lol.

Would love to hold out till Friday night and hit a 5 day record though! Fingers crossed

you go gurl~~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Aikuchi said:

Hats off to those with the mental strength to stop right before cumming for days on end! 

I know I couldn't do it. :(

I believe you can... just need like-minded friends' moral support!

Never try... never know 

💪🏽

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 8:53 PM, MyOz83 said:

30 days during the fasting month of Ramadan every year. No fap, no sex, no cum. 😇

I respect your mental and spiritual control.

I cannot last for more than three days without cumming.  I get short tempered and become rather unpleasant to be with. 

• 2 weeks later...

So... is been a while since I last posted here.

I managed to no fap since December last year. That also means I never messed with anyone 😭 very dry and single

The first month was difficult but eventually I just forgot about fapping entirely.

I wanted to get a wet dream at first (which I still don't have, sadly) but gave up on fapping entirely

I reclaimed so much of my time.

Actually I lost interest in it after staying dry for more than a week. And when I finally did, it wasn't as what I had expected, it wasn't explosive.

U meant after no fapping for more than a week? Then you wanked with no explosion? 

Exactly two weeks and still counting…never tried to hold for so long. Just curious, will you guys feel pent up or easily agitated during this period?

For me, it's an on and off thing. At I don't get horny if I don't fap for a month (because I usually fap one a week even before starting this no fap journey) but eventually I got horny after 3 weeks to a month.

After that hurdle, I just lost the urge to fap.

Actually I lost interest in it after staying dry for more than a week. And when I finally did, it wasn't as what I had expected, it wasn't explosive.

What about the second time you did it?

I understand some people do not get much kick out of the first orgasm after a period of abstinence, but the second orgasm was strong. 

Was this your experience?

What about the second time you did it?

I understand some people do not get much kick out of the first orgasm after a period of abstinence, but the second orgasm was strong. 

Was this your experience?

Yeah first orgasm was no kick in fact it was uncomfortable. Felt an aching feeling inside as I shot. Can't remember if the 2nd was stronger than normal. But yeah gradually regained normalcy. 

I do agree with you. I have not fap for 2 weeks. Last weekend I almost came without using my hands but I held the urge to cum. Ever since then, I don’t feel the urge or feeling horny to jerk off myself.

I do agree with you. I have not fap for 2 weeks. Last weekend I almost came without using my hands but I held the urge to cum. Ever since then, I don’t feel the urge or feeling horny to jerk off myself.

I have similar experience. Haha

I have not cummed for 18 days. I still get daily morning wood and super hard at times suddenly with some brief rubbing against the boxers, but I just don’t get the urge to wank it. Sufficed to just enjoy the groping and touching.  fresh experience for me though. See how long more can I tahan. Ha

Edited by ReubenH