Male HQ

Bikram at Pacific Plaza

Jerome

2 hours ago, Balestier said:

ya I go ... its just sweating. need to go regularly.

well i know i can goggle the benefits of Bikram, but what is your real experience like?

Just sweating? I feel the same too... it just kinda make me sweat and I don't feel any improvements

25 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Why? Jerome
It is not just pacific offering bikram
We should have many threads discussing deep into bikram

A real bikram is 1.5hours and need a lot of perseverance too, hope to hear u sharing 3mths down the rd

Yah.. indirectly i asked is because I go to Pacific Plaza and yes, I know many places offer the same bikram..

i ask to know the benefits instead of reading the loads of info in goggle, some of which may not even be true, coz of marketing or whatever reasons....

16 minutes ago, Balestier said:

they have the standard poses n sequences in Bikram hot yoga. the challenge is to be able to do the pose under the intense heat. 

Don't worry , no1 is perfect and no1 will judge u, some poses u r gd at, some u r weak at (u should know what I m saying esp u r in bikram for long)

it is fine that certain poses u take years and still cant complete that

Some poses is quite challenging to normal men(u should observed that right? in a class of bikram , I would say that 90% are all females)

16 minutes ago, Balestier said:

they have the standard poses n sequences in Bikram hot yoga. the challenge is to be able to do the pose under the intense heat. 

Don't worry , no1 is perfect and no1 will judge u, some poses u r gd at, some u r weak at (u should know what I m saying esp u r in bikram for long)

Some poses is quite challenging to normal men(u should observed that right? in a class of bikram , I would say that 90% are all females)

34 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

haha ... yes. its just feel good to stretch. guys are topless in tights. rarely I see young men.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.