Male HQ

HOM.ME - Essentially for Men (Lifestyle store for the Modern Gentlemen)

HOM.ME is a brand new online store in Singapore that seeks to bring out the style of the modern gentlemen in you with the highest quality products from our range of WEAR and FEEL selections.

Visit our Website at www.lehom.me and enjoy our Launch Promotion - Free local shipping (1st - 15th Nov 2016) and get 20% off your 1st purchase!
Also like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hommecollections to get the latest updates, previews and promotions!

fbopening.png

branding.png

Edited by HOM.ME

Introducing the New York Series from New Urban Male. This design spots a modern blue band and is perfect for your day to day wear. (Available in Briefs & Boxer Briefs)

Don't miss out on our awesome launch deals - Free local shipping (1st - 15th Nov 2016) and get 20% off your 1st purchase! Visit our website @ LeHOM.ME to view our full collections.

Also like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hommecollections to get the latest updates, previews and promotions!

14715625_629113043916391_3319953557269796091_o.jpg

Edited by HOM.ME

The LeHOM.ME FEEL collection aims to enhance the gentlemen pleasure with his perfect partner. Our carefully selection brands and items will bring new level of excitement to the bedroom.  

Check out the FEEL collection at LeHOM.ME and enjoy our Launch Promotion - Free local shipping (1st - 15th Nov 2016) and get 20% off your 1st purchase!
Also like our facebook page to get the latest updates, previews and promotions! 

branding (feel).png

Christmas comes early this year! We're giving away 1 x S$100 and 2 x $50 gift vouchers to three lucky fans! Here's how to WIN!

1. LIKE our Facebook Page HOM.ME Collections.
2. LIKE our Facebook contest post
3. SHARE & TAG at least 1 (the more the merrier) friend in the comment whom you think will love this gift as well.

That's it! You might just be that lucky winner to walk away with this festive gift from HOM.ME! You can select any items from our store at www.lehom.me .

Go ahead and LIKE, SHARE & TAG now! The lucky winners will be announced on 24 December 2016! Good luck! Ho Ho Ho!

15370157_650511715109857_5956874190981010180_o.jpg

NewUrbanMale comfort GREEN series is the perfect colour for this Christmas! Get in tune with the little elves inside you.

HOM.ME CHRISTMAS SPIRIT OF GIVING - LIKE, SHARE & TAG

HOM.ME is sharing with everyone the Merry Christmas season of Giving! 

1. LIKE our Facebook Page HOM.ME Collections.
2. LIKE our Facebook contest post
3. SHARE & TAG at least 1 (the more the merrier) friend in the comment whom you think will love this gift as well.

Capture 1.JPG

Edited by HOM.ME

Less than 10 days to Christmas! Why not get the perfect gift of HIM! Check out these perfect selections for under $30 @ https://goo.gl/qFCygK

_sE_1774363332.jpg

HURRY! Only 2 more days to go!

headerfeature8_1024x1024.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...