Male HQ

Seemed vague! NKF CEO ganna sack due to indiscretion w male ........

lovehandle

Well, I do sympathise with the CEO but he definitely is not the last public figure brought down by a sex scandal. What I do appreciate is that his termination was not so much about him being gay, but rather an abuse of power. It would be so easy to fire him at will for sexual orientation since there are no anti-discrimination laws in place. 

Love. 

Yes, this should or is a case about abuse of power, not about sexual orientation.

Even if the victim was a sweet young thing, and she had reported him to her superior about being harassed, Ek would have gotten into the same trouble,.

it is the same issue of abuse of authority.

and yes, it wd still be reported in the newspapers.

I dont  think it shd be made to sound like they are out to get the ajs.

Its out to get the aggressor who abused his authority to get sexual favours. And yes, he has admitted twice, to what was prior an accusation, now an admission, a fact.

Edited by FluteGuan

I find it very hard to believe that this guy is such a victim. He is already 20+. If he is unwilling, he is matured enough to reject his sexual advances. He's not a kid who does not know what is sex and what are the boundaries. 

Youngsters these days are so much more sharper than youngsters of yesteryears. I don't believe he is so fearful of the CEO until he has to tolerate a torturing sexual act. Yes, true, CEOs may be very fearful, but not to the extent of obeying blindly. Unless he is being paid tens of thousands of dollars like Cecilia something who has to sleep with the police chief in order to clinch the sales contract. Since he is a junior staff, his pay is at most a few thousand dollars. To be so fearful of losing his job and he is forced to sacrifice his innocence in order to keep a job that is paying only a few thousand dollars? Quite unbelievable. Youngsters nowadays rather resign than to suffer like this.

I think there is a lot more beneath the superficial surface. This boy could be all out to sabotage him. And he is saying that he does not want to attract publicity by going to police? Then why did he complain to superior about this matter? he could have quietly resigned. If he is strongly objected making police report, there is no way chairman can report police as he is the key person. If the key victim refuse to give statement, how the police proceed?

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Well, I do sympathise with the CEO but he definitely is not the last public figure brought down by a sex scandal. What I do appreciate is that his termination was not so much about him being gay, but rather an abuse of power. It would be so easy to fire him at will for sexual orientation since there are no anti-discrimination laws in place. 

$450,000 - $500,000 salaries, all monies from donors donations. u sympatise him ?

Why is a NKF, charitable organisation for charitable and generous to pay him so much ?

His salary = 333,333 persons / bus drivers salary of avg $1500.00

Still u sympatise ?

I hope the young victim is not too traumatised by grandpa.

56 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

$450,000 - $500,000 salaries, all monies from donors donations. u sympatise him ?

Why is a NKF, charitable organisation for charitable and generous to pay him so much ?

Still u sympatise ?

After Jason peanut pay incident, the chairman then promised the public that the new ceo wont get such exorbitant pay again?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

This is the price to pay for being a married man who have gay adventure with guy.

The pinoy boy is not those innocent type like angel.

How can a married man with family and teenager children to be label as gay.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Still u sympatise ?

I think his pay scale is pretty much in line for an organization like NKF. Non-profit organization does not mean work for free or low pay. They are in the business of fundraising and providing a service, not too different from a broker raising venture capital. How NFK runs as an organization is budgeted with the amount approved by the board, similar to any public company. So if $450K is his salary, it is budgeted and accounted for. The board is the one who decides if it is too low or too high, determine and approve bonuses etc.  

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Frankly, only donors, the government, and the Board have a say in the remuneration of Key Management Personnel for NKF. If the remuneration committee and the donors have no issues with the current CEO salary, the public should have nothing to worry about. If one is against the salary structure of the organisation, the only course of action is for the individual to submit a complain to the Minister of Health and ask them to look into it. NKF is a registered IPC organisation. Their accounts are audited and submitted to government annually. 

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Still u sympatise ?

39 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

what is Jason peanut pay incident ?

I think he means the "Peanut" comment made by Mrs Goh when TT Durai was revealed to be paid a salary and bonuses amounting to 600k

Guest christian

NKF scandal: So, was it sexual or not?

Nov 17, 2016 08.36AM | The Middle Ground

WHAT in the world did Mr Edmund Kwok do to his male subordinate on November 7?

No one knows for sure – the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) is certainly keeping tight-lipped about it. But at least one newspaper – The Straits Times (ST) – has ventured that the incident was sexual in nature.

Said the broadsheet in its report today (Nov 17): “The Straits Times understands the incident was of a sexual nature.”

It was the furthest any of the English papers had gone to describe the “misconduct”. And it was also the newspaper that got the most personal.

The paper reported that Mr Kwok lives in a terraced house in Hougang, that

he is an elder at the Zion Serangoon Bible church

, and described his mohawk hairstyle as a “quirk that complemented his lean physique” and “keen interest in fitness”.

He was close to the people he worked with.

His subordinates had his mobile phone number and would confide in him about their problems at work and at home, said ST.

Unsurprisingly, the news has netizens speculating Mr Kwok’s sexual predilections, with one online forum user accusing the 58-year-old of having “multiple sex partners” with both male and female nurses.

TODAY said reporters had asked whether the incident was sexual in nature during the charity’s press conference last evening, but its board members declined to answer, saying only that it had been serious enough to warrant Mr Kwok’s dismissal.

Said Chairman Koh Poh Tiong: “For the sake of the victim, I have told you as much as I can.”

The New Paper had no sordid details of the incident, but echoed other news reports that highlighted Mr Kwok’s popularity and contributions to the charity since he took up its top position in 2013.

“He’s one of the best CEOs I’ve worked with,” said Mr Koh.

Whatever happened, it was not only a sackable offence – but a “reportable” one, said the chairman, who added that he had been advised by the organisation’s lawyers. “We terminated him on the lawyers’ advice on the nature of the offence.”

Mr Kwok has admitted to the misconduct and the case has been referred to the police.

None of the papers managed to speak to Mr Kwok yesterday – not even ST, who apparently tried to get a hold of him at his home.

No one was there except for the maid.

Mr Kwok is married and has two children who are in their 20s.

A glimpse of how the family was holding up was offered by Mr Kwok’s church’s senior pastor, who said the church was aware of what happened.

Said Reverend Yap Kim Sin: “We are doing our best to support Edmund and his family through this difficult period.”

1 hour ago, curious_boi said:

Frankly, only donors, the government, and the Board have a say in the remuneration of Key Management Personnel for NKF. If the remuneration committee and the donors have no issues with the current CEO salary, the public should have nothing to worry about. If one is against the salary structure of the organisation, the only course of action is for the individual to submit a complain to the Minister of Health and ask them to look into it. NKF is a registered IPC organisation. Their accounts are audited and submitted to government annually. 

minister of health is a PAP person. PAP is very ferociously defensive about their practice of paying big dollars for CEOs. Look at how much they pay SMRT CEO? And he has totally no relevant transportation experience at all, coming from military background. If some one were to write to MOH like what u suggested, they will come out with all sorts of excuse "like this is a talent", "in line with CEOs of top organisations", "peanuts" etc.

Really it is too wasteful to pay 450k for a CEO when they can pay someone 100 over thousand. This amount is not generated from sales revenue like a commercial organisation. This is from people's sympathetic donations.

Thanks for digging out this piece of info. I won't support NKF anymore, knowing that almost half a million of peanuts goes to CEO's pocket.

Guest $1 President Trump

Donald Trump to take a nominal salary of $1 as President

November 9, 2016
1-35.jpg

America’s President-Elect Donald Trump told The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman that he’ll be charging a “nominal $1” fee for his services as President.

At 70, Mr Trump is the oldest and richest man to ascend the Presidency.

The man who is slated to be the 45th President of the United States of America is estimated to be worth about $4 billion.

The Singapore Government in contrast pays its Ministers one of the highest (if not the highest) salaries in the world. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that it is important to pay top dollars for the services of his men (and women).

“I have no doubt that proper salaries have made it easier for me to build the team which I have today and to provide the best service which we can to Singaporeans to govern the country

we have yet to see how much they are paying for directors fees. Looking at how defensive they were during their press conference, i believe the amount should be so called "peanuts" amount

Confirmed: Donald Trump Says He Will Take $1 Salary as President

60 Minutes Trump

by Charlie Spiering13 Nov 20163,889

13 Nov, 201613 Nov, 2016

President-elect Donald Trump stood by his promise to reject the presidential salary, during an interview with CBS’s 60 Minutes.

“The answer is no,” he said, when asked about his campaign trail promise by CBS interviewer Lesley Stahl. “I think I have to take by law one dollar so I’ll take one dollar a year.”

He admitted that he didn’t even know what the salary was, but when he was told it was $400,000 salary he declined it.“I’m not taking it,” he said.

He added that he would not be taking too many vacations either.

“There’s so much work to be done and I want to get it done for the people,” he said. “I want to get it done. We’re lowering taxes, we’re taking care of health care.”

Trump signaled that he wanted to bring the people together, urging both the protesters and his supporters to stop abusing each other.

Stahl pointed to the recent violence around the country after the election

“I am so saddened to hear that. And I say, ‘Stop it,” he said. “If it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it.”

He suggested that many of the protesters were “professional” and that his supporters would have been excoriated by the media if they refused to accept the election results.

“There is a different attitude. You know, there is a double standard here,” he said.

Stahl specifically told Trump that the gay, Muslim, African-American, and Latino communities were frightened after he was elected.

He replied that the incidents were probably amplified by the press, but he urged Americans to come together.

“Don’t be afraid,” Trump said. “We are going to bring our country back. But certainly, don’t be afraid.”

Speaking to the entire family, Stahl asked Ivanka Trump if the campaign had hurt the family’s business brand.

Ivanka Trump replied that she didn’t think it mattered.

“Who cares? Who cares?” Trump added earnestly. “This is big league stuff.

This is our country.

Our country is going bad.

We’re going to save our country.

I don’t care about hotel occupancy.

It’s peanuts compared to what we’re doing

Guest suggest
19 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Wow his salary 450K- 500K , gone in the wind...just for one idiot !!!!!

why are our charity paying people so high when money is from DONORS ??????

attachment.php?attachmentid=28961&stc=1&

The new CEO should be as committed as Donald Trump , to get a $1 salary

The reports do change my initial impression of the ex ceo. To me he is a fucking lowife and scum who shows little remorse in what he did which is abuse of power that results in criminal action.and what he did harms other people. The most sickening thing is the part of the report is that it seems All he did was acceptable since his family forgive him.  And his church will work with him for his sins.

Edited by SazNura

9 minutes ago, SazNura said:

The reports do change my initial impression of the ex ceo. To me he is a fucking lowife and scum who shows little remorse in what he did which is abuse of power that results in criminal action.and what he did harms other people. The most sickening thing is the part of the report is that it seems All he did was acceptable since his family forgive him.  And his church will work with him for his sins.

Yeah...GOD forgives hum already

43 minutes ago, Guest GOD said:

God forgive, Turai, Michael, David...and all the girls...the others too...God is forgving

Really? Is he so forgiving that he can let all those Christians who commit atrocious crimes get away scot free too? Where is Sun Ho now? Don't you bring your GOD into tho is thread. 

30 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Really? Is he so forgiving that he can let all those Christians who commit atrocious crimes get away scot free too? Where is Sun Ho now? Don't you bring your GOD into tho is thread. 

That's the beauty of religion isn't it. U can commit the most heinous crimes, and all you need to do is to repent and confess your sins to your God, and not even to your victims. All will be forgiven and you can now feel good about yourself and spend eternity in paradise. You can do good for your whole life, but if u believe in the wrong God, or none at all, you'll be condemned to spend eternity in everlasting hell fire.

.5 m can get many young cute willing pinoys.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, Diamond said:

This is the price to pay for being a married man who have gay adventure with guy.

Was it confirmed that the victim is pinoy?  By labelling him a "boy" made him so innocent like angel. 

8 minutes ago, teatree said:

Was it confirmed that the victim is pinoy?  By labelling him a "boy" made him so innocent like angel. 

read from new..20yr old pinoy...of course he also report with multiple partner too.

.5 m is acceptable for a commercial com ceo but not a charity organisation. 

If u r fine with 70% of your donation going to the payroll but only 30% actually helping the patients, pls continue to donate generously.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

20 minutes ago, fab said:

.5 m is acceptable for a commercial com ceo but not a charity organisation. 

If u r fine with 70% of your donation going to the payroll but only 30% actually helping the patients, pls continue to donate generously.

I am not fine with it. He is getting 500k, not 5m. But 500k is also very wasteful.

52 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I am not fine with it. He is getting 500k, not 5m. But 500k is also very wasteful.

Do u see a . be4 the 5 m?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

10 hours ago, Diamond said:

And the family has so very quickly forgiven him, according to interviews in  the papers,

Guest Tony Chen
8 hours ago, doncoin said:

Steve Jobs took $1 as salary too :)

Totally different case study / comparison 

Although Steve Jobs's salary was just $1, he owned 5.5 million Apple shares, so when the shares rose, he became a lot richer. That incentive worked out pretty well for all concerned. Apple stock price rose from a low of $3.19 in 1997, when Jobs returned as CEO, to $365 when he retired in 2011.

42 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

And the family has so very quickly forgiven him, according to interviews in  the papers,

Else what u want them to say? 情何以堪。

34 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

.5m can get many such fruits. By basket pun boleh.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Else what u want them to say? 情何以堪。

.5m can get many such fruits. By basket pun boleh.

When u buy those cheap fruit basket, sure got rotten ones inside.

Ownself slowly pick n choose , den can ensure quality ma.

But in this case, he chose the wrong fruit to pick. Prick kenna prick.

Edited by FluteGuan

23 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

When u buy those cheap fruit basket, sure got rotten ones inside.

Ownself slowly pick n choose , den can ensure quality ma.

But in this case, he chose the wrong fruit to pick. Prick kenna prick.

Saba-banana-Philippines-720x479.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

So black!

Altho i read black bananas have more vitamins. I stand corrected

Saba banana from pilipine hoh.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

3 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

I hope no pilipenis sees this here hahah

There r abt .5 m in sg. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic