Male HQ

Do I have HIV

Guest Worried

Guest Worried

Around two months ago, I had understall fun. When I sat down and leaned my privates over to his side of the cubicle, the other party gnawed and bit on my exposed dickhead. I immediately retracted and got a little scared. After he reassured me, I leaned my privates over once more and he bit and gnawed me again. I was furious and left the toilet. 

Now, I've been having fever, fatigue over the past two days. I've never had sex before, only received oral once. Could I have HIV? Where is a trustworthy place to get tested anonymously? 

You can try going to AFA for anonymous test service after the window period. The fees are quite affordable, so just go ahead.

http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/moreinfo-ats/

HIV symptoms usually take at least a week to show, so don't piss your pants too much.

Edited by CordonBleu

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

unlikely HIV will give you any symptoms so fast, merely 2 months only.

HIV usually manifests in later part of the years after infection, probably approaching the first decade. People experiencing swollen lymph nodes at the armpits or the groin area are usually the first symptoms they realise, followed by frequent diarrhoea and fever..

1 hour ago, CordonBleu said:

You can try going to AFA for anonymous test service after the window period. The fees are quite affordable, so just go ahead.

http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/moreinfo-ats/

HIV symptoms usually take at least a week to show, so don't piss your pants too much.

a week to show? i don't think so..

2 hours ago, Guest Worried said:

Around two months ago, I had understall fun. When I sat down and leaned my privates over to his side of the cubicle, the other party gnawed and bit on my exposed dickhead. I immediately retracted and got a little scared. After he reassured me, I leaned my privates over once more and he bit and gnawed me again. I was furious and left the toilet. 

Now, I've been having fever, fatigue over the past two days. I've never had sex before, only received oral once. Could I have HIV? Where is a trustworthy place to get tested anonymously? 

The risk of you getting HIV from RECEIVING a blowjob is extremely low/ almost zero.

Were there visible wounds on your penis?

If you are afraid, you can go for anonymous testing. Just goggle for the clinics that provide this service.

A negative result >6 weeks after possible exposure would mean that you are unlikely to be infected with the virus. There isn't a need for another test at 3 months.

In the event that results came back positive, a confirmation testing would be required at 3 months mark.

I would be more concern about other STDs that can be transmitted via oral sex.

sometimes even worrying about it produce bodily symptoms that does not exist at all. you could be too stress about it and develop something like that. Get a close friend to go with you to the check up area. If you can't find any, I think there's a service out there where you can ask for someone to accompany you to the clinic. The purple something, someone needs to help me out here, can't remember the organization.

53 minutes ago, melvinlam90 said:

sometimes even worrying about it produce bodily symptoms that does not exist at all. you could be too stress about it and develop something like that. Get a close friend to go with you to the check up area. If you can't find any, I think there's a service out there where you can ask for someone to accompany you to the clinic. The purple something, someone needs to help me out here, can't remember the organization.

Purple alliance?

49 minutes ago, knittinguy said:

Purple alliance?

http://www.gayhealth.sg/pinkcarpet/

It is Pink Carpet! Sorry about the purple one, all colors quite confusing

But definitely either Purple Alliance or Pink Carpet will work!

On 22/12/2016 at 9:34 AM, Guest Worried said:

You can look for them to assist you if you need!

Edited by melvinlam90

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, there are a lot of good information that was given out and we want to thank everyone for helping #Guest Worried. If you and your gay/bi friends who need a complimentary HIV test please email us pinkcarpet@gayhealth.sg ALSO  if you are 18-24 years of age, drop by the Pink Capet Y Drop-In for youth to get FREE coupon for testing and meet other youth. This is safe space for youth to learn about HIV and other sexual health issues. 

square.jpg

16426169_10155173800149728_7368979895509674815_n.jpg

• Guest locked this topic