Male HQ

Seven Foods To Never Eat!

I am so guilty of (6) Processed Meat..... I will stick to putting uncut cock into me mouth.

OK, me serious now. I am still so guilty of this. Processed meat are so bloody convenient. After a long day from work, I just gotta throw a few sausages into the oven and wash and cut some veggies, in mins, viola, a simple salad! I truly believe we can't avoid all unhealthy food when we dine out, that's why we should make our home cooked meal as healthy as possible.

Someone pls suggest a good sausage substitute, you say COCK, I will roast your meat!

google areanpull

I am so guilty of (6) Processed Meat..... I will stick to putting uncut cock into me mouth.

OK, me serious now. I am still so guilty of this. Processed meat are so bloody convenient. After a long day from work, I just gotta throw a few sausages into the oven and wash and cut some veggies, in mins, viola, a simple salad! I truly believe we can't avoid all unhealthy food when we dine out, that's why we should make our home cooked meal as healthy as possible.

Someone pls suggest a good sausage substitute, you say COCK, I will roast your meat!

Actually, my ̨

z

Hmmm.... you know, since you are buying process meat like hams and hotdogs from super market, while not go to the meat section where you will find that there are fillets or sliced or cut meats like beef, chicken and pork? These are available widely in supermarket like NTUC, Sheng Siong. They can be cook just taken out from the fridge, no need to cut or wash, so convenient, but of cause, for cut meat, comes with a higher price also lah.

Wouldn't a chicken fillet pack be better compare to sodium fill ham?

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

But I strong agree item (3) fried chicken with those juicy skins intact is a culprit for obesity. Usually I will deskin them if I eat them.

You are strongly agreeing on the basis of the skin only?

I think I did not see it saying that the "skin" problem, of cause I am not saying eating the skin is perfectly fine. But than it is talking about the methods of preparing the food and extra condiment that is used in it.

Reflection, the report is basically against the medthod of preparing, methods of cooking and ingredient uses. Not on the topic of what raw material you should avoid. I hope you are not lock into your own understanding.

Obviously, steam chicken leg with skin is better than deep fried chicken breast. Thats my point.

PS: the culprit of obesity have many roots. Gene, environment, unbalance hormones, excess eating.

Dietician and doctor advise from NUH, animal skin and organ does not really provide a very high level of FATS, but it is the HIGH LEVEL OF BAD COLESTRODE that is the killer as it is the main cauce of fats build up in blood artery that causes Angina and leading to heart attack. (I know this cause I am seeing them!)

Just a side note for people who wonder where am I heading to.

In a healthy person, even the blood vessels and artery will weaken as he grew older and older. As the wall of the blood vessels or artery thin, access sugar, especially refine sugar in blood will make COLESTEROL attached to the blood vessel wall thus becoming fats deposit (take note, its bad colesterol, not the good one, a healthy person must have high good colesterol, and low bad colesterol, not totally NO colesterol, you will fall sick if you do).

As years goes by, clogged blood vessels in the artery will lead to many problems. If its artery in the heart, it will lead to angina, heart attack. In th ebrain it will be stroke and many many more...

Hence you can see the combination in the food report above, high sugar, hi trans-fat (bad colesterol source).

But I strong agree item (3) fried chicken with those juicy skins intact is a culprit for obesity.? Usually I will deskin them if I eat them.

You are strongly agreeing on the basis of the skin only?

I think I did not see it saying that the "skin" problem, of cause I am not saying eating the skin is perfectly fine. But than it is talking about the methods of preparing the food and extra condiment that is used in it.

Reflection, the report is basically against the medthod of preparing, methods of cooking and ingredient uses. Not on the topic of what raw material you should avoid. I hope you are not lock into your own understanding.

Obviously, steam chicken leg with skin is better than deep fried chicken breast. Thats my point.

PS: the culprit of obesity have many roots. Gene, environment, unbalance hormones, excess eating.

Dietician and doctor advise from NUH, animal skin and organ does not really provide a very high level of FATS, but it is the HIGH LEVEL OF BAD COLESTRODE that is the killer as it is the main cauce of fats build up in blood artery that causes Angina and leading to heart attack. (I know this cause I am seeing them!)

z

Actually, my ̨

welcum to the klub of de-skinned chicken meat eaters!

haha... but... once in a while, just to remember what it tastes like, i eat the skin also...

but these day, after long term abstenance, i find the skin quite salty from KFC.

so more the reason i dun eat the skin anymore...

:whistle:

• 4 months later...

I think i cannot agree or disagree with red meat, maybe we should all eat in moderate.

In chinese tradition, duck meat is a good source of energy for people who are suffering from fatigue.

I guess the ultimate reason is, duck eat anything!

Just one story, below, just high light from # to # and you will see my story. If you read and don't dare to eat duck anymore, don't blame me :lol:

#

My friend once told me when he was in Thialand for his reservist training, he chance upon a beautiful lady walking towards a kampong toilet. This toilet is build on a river or pond which he could not remember. That day, a flock of domestic duck was swimming around. The lady went into the toilet and out flew a "thing", the duck quickly sramble to it trying to eat it. On close inspect, it is trying to gobble up a tampon! Which after some try, it swallow the whole thing....

My friend refuse to eat duck from there on

#

Duck seller is gona kill me :P

Asura,

I will still continue to eat duck meat after reading yr story...Ha ha....Just like I ate the pig meat in Korea when the tourist guide told us the black pigs eat shit! :D

If this cannot eat, that cannot eat...then how? Vegetarian? Sometimes veges and fruits also contaminated...Orgainic then?

If compare roasted duck with braised duck, which is more healthier? :P

vincent, thats the spirit!, I stil eat also :P

As for OB's comment....

I think he mean, ±Ѽ, chinese dark soya sauce duck, common seen in SG market and coffee shop.

Its true that the sodium content is damn high, especially the Teochew Style, where they also salt-smear the duck...

Teochew style - The dark sauce is watery, more salty

Hokkien style - Dark sauce sticky (famous stall like You Kee)

Normally, the dark soya sauce will not be discarded, it will be continued boiled and many raw ducks cooking in it again and again, thats why the aroma is nice. But imagine the dark soya sauce may be years and years....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.