Male HQ

Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)

Guest SG

Guest stillLOVEuncles

last time when i'm in my 20s i go hong lim park to look for uncles ( 50+)

now i in my 40s wanna look for 50+ uncles cannot find liao....

no more gathering place for gay uncles

Mature man turns me on too, especially those rough looking manly type, but very hard to know they are plu or not, any good ways to know are they or are they not ? Sometimes when spotted my tyoe of uncles, followed him for a while, his wife will shortly appear beside him... ... At that moments could only say that his wife is lucky to have such a manly man for company.... ...

Guest Raiden Alpha

last time when i'm in my 20s i go hong lim park to look for uncles ( 50+)

now i in my 40s wanna look for 50+ uncles cannot find liao....

no more gathering place for gay uncles

The life of a player or cruiser is a limited one.

Once your sexual appeal and sexual prowess is gone you will be forever alone.

That's why it is always better to invest emotions and get yourself into a meaningful relationship/companionship with someone before your bridges are burn off.

Note-The word *You is intended as a general word/voice out to the public and is not specifically addressing to any individual in particular.

I am moved to reply regarding those posts lamenting the scarcity of uncles in their 60s and 70s who are sporty and fit. I agree it is a valid complaint. Too many mature gay men seem to think that they can rely on their wallet to overcome their physical shortcomings (obesity, baldness, lethargy) and still attract handsome young studs. This is especially true of ageing Ang Moh expatriates aspiring to have an Asian Adonis as a partner. Personally, as a mature uncle, I prefer my partner to be past middle age; ie over 45; although this seems to place me in a minority group. I have found that such men often have clearly-defined wants and needs that align better with my own.

Whilst accepting the obvious differences: that youngsters enjoy a physical advantage when it comes to vigour, the advantage it ought to  give them can be curbed by their over-excitability and emotional immaturity; uncles (a.k.a. silver daddies) have all “been there” and “done that” so can use their wisdom about relationships, physical and emotional, to mentor a younger partner. I assert that the surest way for a well-ripened lothario to promote himself to fresh young boys is to keep himself in peak physical condition for his given age, be well groomed and smartly dressed. Regardless of age we all react to first impressions and these are almost always visual ones. After that the communication is a secondary factor and physical contact a third factor. It is taken that we are discussing strictly non-commercial relationships here.

A well-preserved uncle is best handled like a fine wine; methodically and unhurried, allowing him sufficient time so that he will “open-up”  and give the consumer long and deeply satisfying pleasure. He cannot be rushed. On the other hand, the young stud who is chomping at the bit, all steamed up and restless for instant gratification, will completely miss out on the exquisite fulfillment to be found with an experienced uncle possessed of a wide-ranging repertoire of sexual delights and diversions.

Other mature uncles I have met who are keen oral givers have proclaimed that men of all ages, bi-married and gay included, are so desperately keen to be sucked off that they will totally disregard the giver’s age – so eagerly so they seek oral relief. Here we are talking about horny men who are after a quickie.

So let us see more replies from uncles and seniors who are in shape, taut and terrific, and retain a strong libido that needs exercising on a regular basis and actually receives it!

Old rusty wriggle "lifeless coloured  cock" (for top) and worn arse too loose "flabby" (bottom) for my liking. Most were seasoned stds victims ....but do enjoy their thinking about life and giving advise when i am down or in crisis.

• 1 month later...

With my interaction and networking with mature men, I find that I feel most comfortable with those who are stocky or bear type.

Whenever I have a reassuring pat on the shoulder from such guys, I feel really warm & happy.

And also makes me resolve to bulk up and at least move away from the twinkish body as I age.

Somehow these guys also do exude a form of manliness (for those who are more straight acting) as they age.

Especially the more reserved guys keep leaking this manly aura.  ^_^

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...

uncle here..any son-to-be?..no nid physical..

intro?

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s your post will be remove

In terms of age, I suit the uncle title very well. In terms of look, a little less. 

So here's my problem. 

For those who seek uncle, I look too young for their liking. 

For those who likes young men, I am too old for them. 

haiz.....if only life can be straight forward...   :mellow:

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest

In terms of age, I suit the uncle title very well. In terms of look, a little less.

So here's my problem.

For those who seek uncle, I look too young for their liking.

For those who likes young men, I am too old for them.

haiz.....if only life can be straight forward... :mellow:

You may try dressing down like an uncle. Go Chinatown to learn their fashion style. Lol

You may try dressing down like an uncle. Go Chinatown to learn their fashion style. Lol

Weird, why do u have to use the term dressing DOWN?

uncle very low class?

if u not willing to use dressing UP, maybe just dressing like uncle would suffice.

is there really a need to go all the way to Chinatown to learn, just look at your dad.

Edited by junxiang

Guest Guest

Weird, why do u have to use the term dressing DOWN?

uncle very low class?

if u not willing to use dressing UP, maybe just dressing like uncle would suffice.

is there really a need to go all the way to Chinatown to learn, just look at your dad.

I am another guest who happened to chance upon this reading.

Uncle fashion = oversized polo tee with big sleeves, u-shaped singlet and the chee ko pek eyes, some rich ones wear rolex and gold 'dog' chain. some with backpack and sandals. speaks mandrain, hokkien and teochew plus all those LC, CB, KNLBCCB, etc. travels to batam. more tanned and skin not too good. smokes and like to spit on the street.

The orchard road/bukit timah uncle fashion = mono-tone shirt, well co-ordinated pants and shoe and a nice cartier watch. speaks good English, well-mannered, travels to Europe, US, etc. nice skin, some with branded glasses.

Guest Raiden Alpha

frankly I prefer to look youthfull, bt wat to do..age catch up and everybody call uncle liaw..even d late 20's..

Start with your diet

Next is your daily routine.

After that is exercise.

Lastly is a change of mindset .

One will look and feel better if these four basic aspects are improve on.

Uncle so what ... I have younger staff addressing me as Uncle as a form of respect.

Clothing-wise, if you are lost, do take a walk into G2000 Men to have a glimpse of their merchandise.

You will be able to project the right Respectable Uncle look without all the Rolex/Cartier..

It is really not what you wear but how you project them.

The Chinatown image is so passe for those "vainpots" like me.

I don't think I can be remotely looking forward to THAT look, if that is the standard dress-code for Uncles.

Sorry, English-fluent gays brought up in the 70s/80s have better dress sense.

Actually, avoid dark blue/grey shirts.. choose pastel with white collars.

Immediately, you will look clean and suave.

Pants should be of good quality material - avoid 100% polyester (look like trash bags).

Length of pants should reach the ankle.

Lastly, wear good leather shoes with at least 1 inch heel.

This is to ensure better standing posture.

Running shoes and scandals are for the beach and gym.

I have more tips and tricks on how to look like a sporty/active UNCLE.. pm me if you need...

Edited by abang

I'm not sure if its got to do with their sense of style per se though.

Definitely a sense of dressing is a requisite, but don't need to over-do it as well.  I've seen uncles who dress young w pastel colors, which is just trying too hard. But the other extreme are those that you see lounging outside Chinatown. Neither works.

Keeping fit also helps but then again, you don't have to overdo it when it comes to fitness. The more fit they are, the more then tend to show off their fitness w age-inappropriate dressing

I've been strangely attracted to silver daddies who were a bit out of shape.

So I think wat attracts me to uncles is a sense of maturity and the ability to read situations - not gan cheong spiders - esp when it comes to sex. Afterall, when it comes to sex, all the clothes are off anyways.

Ha Ha... pastel colours tend to reflect light and tend to project a better silhouette. 

I am an Asian Chinese uncle that would look terrible in dark colours.. off white seems to work miracle for me.

Yes shape-wise, a little 'middle-age' extras won't damage the look but not one that shows that this person has never stepped into the gym/swimming pool/jogging track in the past 12 months.  A little 'love-handles'.. boleh lah (?)

True dat. U know ur color and shape best, so anyone w some common dress sense shld be able to dress age-appropriately.

Just don't try too hard, it does hv an opposite effect. :)

Ha Ha... pastel colours tend to reflect light and tend to project a better silhouette. 

I am an Asian Chinese uncle that would look terrible in dark colours.. off white seems to work miracle for me.

Yes shape-wise, a little 'middle-age' extras won't damage the look but not one that shows that this person has never stepped into the gym/swimming pool/jogging track in the past 12 months.  A little 'love-handles'.. boleh lah (?)

Keeping fit also helps but then again, you don't have to overdo it when it comes to fitness. The more fit they are, the more then tend to show off their fitness w age-inappropriate dressing

This is the first time I hear this NEGATIVE of being TOO FIT:  "age-inappropriate" dressing! :lol:

In this world full of arbitrary restrictions, what is the need to add another one expecting people to dress according to age?  We should all dress the way we feel is most appropriate, without someone inventing rules.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Guest

This is the first time I hear this NEGATIVE of being TOO FIT:  "age-inappropriate" dressing! :lol:

In this world full of arbitrary restrictions, what is the need to add another one expecting people to dress according to age?  We should all dress the way we feel is most appropriate, without someone inventing rules.

Nobody can please everybody, even if you are a fit uncle.

But being fit means I can wear $2 pasar malam singlet and still look sexy. I dress the same clothes as those Chinatown uncles but the effects are vastly different.

My singlet is tight fitting and new because at $2, I can buy a dozen. Being tight fitting means it is not crumbled or flabby. I keep a very clean and neat appearance. I keep a quiet confidence about me. My skin is still smooth and supple.

Standing beside those scruffy and chao tar uncles at Chinatown, I stand out like a shiny new penny. I carry the clothes and don't depend on brand name clothes to carry me.

Guest Fit Uncle

I am moved to reply regarding those posts lamenting the scarcity of uncles in their 60s and 70s who are sporty and fit. I agree it is a valid complaint. Too many mature gay men seem to think that they can rely on their wallet to overcome their physical shortcomings (obesity, baldness, lethargy) and still attract handsome young studs. This is especially true of ageing Ang Moh expatriates aspiring to have an Asian Adonis as a partner. Personally, as a mature uncle, I prefer my partner to be past middle age; ie over 45; although this seems to place me in a minority group. I have found that such men often have clearly-defined wants and needs that align better with my own.

Whilst accepting the obvious differences: that youngsters enjoy a physical advantage when it comes to vigour, the advantage it ought to  give them can be curbed by their over-excitability and emotional immaturity; uncles (a.k.a. silver daddies) have all “been there” and “done that” so can use their wisdom about relationships, physical and emotional, to mentor a younger partner. I assert that the surest way for a well-ripened lothario to promote himself to fresh young boys is to keep himself in peak physical condition for his given age, be well groomed and smartly dressed. Regardless of age we all react to first impressions and these are almost always visual ones. After that the communication is a secondary factor and physical contact a third factor. It is taken that we are discussing strictly non-commercial relationships here.

A well-preserved uncle is best handled like a fine wine; methodically and unhurried, allowing him sufficient time so that he will “open-up”  and give the consumer long and deeply satisfying pleasure. He cannot be rushed. On the other hand, the young stud who is chomping at the bit, all steamed up and restless for instant gratification, will completely miss out on the exquisite fulfillment to be found with an experienced uncle possessed of a wide-ranging repertoire of sexual delights and diversions.

Other mature uncles I have met who are keen oral givers have proclaimed that men of all ages, bi-married and gay included, are so desperately keen to be sucked off that they will totally disregard the giver’s age – so eagerly so they seek oral relief. Here we are talking about horny men who are after a quickie.

So let us see more replies from uncles and seniors who are in shape, taut and terrific, and retain a strong libido that needs exercising on a regular basis and actually receives it!

My sexual worth is not defined by attracting youngsters. I don't even have to try and many youngsters are attracted to me, for those who don't I won't be greedy to chase after them.

Seeing how many older gays like to validate their self worth by attracting youngsters, I find it amusing when another uncle choose me over an attractive youngster.

For myself, I go with feelings. Sometimes when the feeling is right, age does not matter.

Guest Guest

Abang, just  dun wear neon colors, you gonna look like a giant highlighter.

but you look more desirable than RA.

At our age, it's no easy matter just to stay fit and have a nice body than at the gym looks even better than someone half your age.

While these people spend hours at the gym to keep themselves fit, some others prefer to while their time here, answer to almost every threads and posts and make himself the most 'popular' person here. to each his own la. Like that also can consider a mini celebrity here.

Pastel is NOT Neon lah..you think I am so gila to wear bright florescent yellow, green, orange, pink meh?

That is all my Singlish!

Back to the topic of looking active.. 

Yes our body and face obeys the law of gravity but we can delay it from happening.

Exercise, diet are just two factors.  

I believe our mental/psychological state is just as important.

No one is asking for fake smile but please don't like a loser.. just ooze positive vibes/energy out of you.

I am sorry for young people who built hunky muscles now..in 20 years' time, the fats will take over the bloated (oops,

I meant to say developed areas).....

I know that because my Seconday male fantasy, Mr. Hulk the rugby captain looks terrible in his 40s..

all excesses and walking with a limp..

All my dreams dashed in a minute...

Edited by abang

Back to the topic of looking active.. 

Yes our body and face obeys the law of gravity but we can delay it from happening.

Exercise, diet are just two factors.  

I believe our mental/psychological state is just as important.

No one is asking for fake smile but please don't like a loser.. just ooze positive vibes/energy out of you.

I am sorry for young people who built hunky muscles now..in 20 years' time, the fats will take over the bloated (oops,

I meant to say developed areas).....

You are very right about developing self-confidence ( like happiness, it can be built if it doesn't come by itself).

When we are young, instead of dedicating much energies to build muscles we should focus on staying healthy, studying for a good profession and getting a good job.  It is later in life that building the body becomes more and more important.  And here it helps if much progress is left to be made later.  In this way uncle-hood is hidden and doesn't advance to grandpa-hood. 

One important factor I notice in older people is POSTURE.   It is very common that with age the head moves forward and creates tension of the neck because it is not centered on the body anymore.  This is a strong give-away of old age, and these people have to look UP to younger persons.  I have had good success with people in this state who followed the following solution:

To lift the head to gain back a good posture is NOT the solution.   First step is to relax the shoulders and let them come down as low as possible.  This requires awareness when sitting down,  at a desk,  in the car, at the table,  and using chairs without armrests.  Second step is to make deep-breathing exercises letting the lungs expand low and to the side  breathing in through the nose and not the mouth even after strong exertion like climbing stairs.   In this way, letting the relaxed shoulders fall down will not impede good breathing.  With this well learned, it's time to straighten back the head.  To do this, look down, and move the head BACK (not up) as much as possible.  From there, it will reach the natural horizontal position on top of the column.   This is the posture of a young person.  No need to LIFT the head.  This even makes it easy to bring up the upper chest without giving up the low breathing.  If a tall person approaches, instead of lifting the head (which is already horizontal) the senior just lifts the eye sight, and there is no feeling of inferiority  (another good side effect of having  a good posture).

Now,  with the older body in very good shape and healthy,  with a good posture,  all what may be left is some minor work on the face if necessary:  use of facial products to keep the skin elastic, to prevent dark spots, botox to prevent wrinkles, eyelid surgery, fillers if possible by fat injections, even minor face lift to remove excess skin from face and neck.

And voila!  A 70 year old can look like a 50 year old in good shape!  

Now, about how to bring up the other head, this is another story.

Edited by Steve5380

Mature man turns me on too, especially those rough looking manly type, but very hard to know they are plu or not, any good ways to know are they or are they not ? Sometimes when spotted my tyoe of uncles, followed him for a while, his wife will shortly appear beside him... ... At that moments could only say that his wife is lucky to have such a manly man for company.... ...

his wife will shortly appear beside him...

i know how you feel  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

347.gif

Edited by analogous

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Guest Guest

his wife will shortly appear beside him...

i know how you feel  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

it should be HIS CMI WIFE WILL SHORTLY APPEAR BESIDE HIM...

47 171 82 chn btm in the east :whistle:

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s your post will be remove.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.