Male HQ

Things I've put in my Ass - e.g. Mentos, 🍆 , etc. (compiled)

Guest WeeLong

Guest Another average guy

Yes eggplant can grow up to 13 inches in size. Most of the time, farmer will harvest it before it reaches it full length as most people like to buy and eat a medium size eggplant.

I have a vege garden, I grow eggplants before and yes if you didn't harvest it when they are around 7 or 8inches, this left behind can really grow more than a feet

37 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Reading this thread I realize all the fun I have missed in my long life.  :(

The only object that came into  me from behind was the colonoscope used by my gastroenterologist to do a colonoscopy!  I had this done without anesthesia, so I got an interesting look at my insides  (which I would never have seen otherwise)  :lol:

If you missed, so I guess you are a TOP all along. 

9 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

If you missed, so I guess you are a TOP all along. 

Yes, I have been a top, but not very enthusiastically...

6 hours ago, fab said:

On top of mentos, can add coke too.

Does it have to be the diet coke, or can it be the classic too?

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, I have been a top, but not very enthusiastically...

Have u tried bottoming?  Maybe you will like it?

30 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Does it have to be the diet coke, or can it be the classic too?

Diet is better.  Lower calories. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Have u tried bottoming?  Maybe you will like it?

I tried the one and only time,  with an Asian boy so cute that I couldn't refuse. It lasted less than a couple of seconds...

25 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

You should try putting eggplant in your ass... it may bring you to heaven ... you never know 

Why should I put it in my ass when I can put it in my mouth and benefit from its healthy nutrition?

Over the years I learned the complexity of our digestive system  and I became super careful with what goes in it via the mouth,

and I reject anything coming in through the back,  against its natural direction.  

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I tried the one and only time,  with an Asian boy so cute that I couldn't refuse. It lasted less than a couple of seconds...

Why should I put it in my ass when I can put it in my mouth and benefit from its healthy nutrition?

Over the years I learned the complexity of our digestive system  and I became super careful with what goes in it via the mouth,

and I reject anything coming in through the back,  against its natural direction.  

How do you cook it in USA?

Here we fried with chillies paste normally.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, fab said:

How do you cook it in USA?

We cook in USA the same as elsewhere in the world:  with microwave oven, gas range, electric range,  electric small oven of all types, outdoors barbecue oven with coal or gas.

We cook placing food in pots and pans of all sorts,  microwave safe containers, heating the food for adequate time at the adequate temperature. 

On 9/7/2019 at 12:52 PM, Guest Blank said:

I went to the market earlier and in the vege section I saw these eggplants and I became horny. So I bought 3 of those.

I arrived home very tired so I take a rest on the new sofa that I bought from a bargain store 3 days ago for 2500 sgd. i thought about the eggplants ago and I grab one and stripped down my pants. Slowly I put the eggplant in my hole. It is about 13 inches and quite thick. I was very ecstatic. Almost i put inside and do in and out. I cummed a lot and went for a nap. 

Does anyone here tried putting veges down there too! I might try carrots next time.

eggplant is so soft.  I don't think you can shove into your ass if it right.  

I went to the market earlier and in the vege section I saw these eggplants and I became horny. So I bought 3 of those.

I arrived home very tired so I take a rest on the new sofa that I bought from a bargain store 3 days ago for 2500 sgd. i thought about the eggplants ago and I grab one and stripped down my pants. Slowly I put the eggplant in my hole. It is about 13 inches and quite thick. I was very ecstatic. Almost i put inside and do in and out. I cummed a lot and went for a nap. 

Does anyone here tried putting veges down there too! I might try carrots next time.

What did you do with THAT 13 inches thick eggplant after playing with it?  🤨

37 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I heard that there’s a maid playing her madam’s cucumber in the daytime when everyone is not at home. And after playing with cucumber, she will cook the played cucumber for the family in the evening. I Guess she will remove the cucumber skin before cooking. 

Skali  she used it for nasi kang kang. 

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Slot machine
4 hours ago, Guest Eat It? said:

What did you do with THAT 13 inches thick eggplant after playing with it?  🤨

Cut into slices and now can insert piece by piece into ass like a piggy bank

spacer.png

I worry about myself. I am already in my 60s and this year I have been feeling itchy in my ass wanting to try being fucked. I tried prostate massage a few times from a few masseurs and while it felt nice I could only cum when they either suck me or jerk off for me. Recently I have been using carrots of different sizes to try and for whatever reason simply didn't feel as nice without someone simultaneous playing my cock. I recently got my fuck buddy to fuck me with his thick cock. Too bad he doesn't know how to fuck well and is a slower cummer and was a bit rough on my ass. My ass was so painful throughout the whole time he was pumping my ass and I felt more pain than pleasure. Even after that experience for whatever reason I am still wanting to try being fucked. Well I used a thick carrot again this morning and I tried simulating what I watched on video with slow and long strokes.... But couldnt cum... 

What am I doing wrong..... May be I am simply not a bottom?! 

Guest Masc btm
9 hours ago, Guest Carrot said:

I worry about myself. I am already in my 60s and this year I have been feeling itchy in my ass wanting to try being fucked. I tried prostate massage a few times from a few masseurs and while it felt nice I could only cum when they either suck me or jerk off for me. Recently I have been using carrots of different sizes to try and for whatever reason simply didn't feel as nice without someone simultaneous playing my cock. I recently got my fuck buddy to fuck me with his thick cock. Too bad he doesn't know how to fuck well and is a slower cummer and was a bit rough on my ass. My ass was so painful throughout the whole time he was pumping my ass and I felt more pain than pleasure. Even after that experience for whatever reason I am still wanting to try being fucked. Well I used a thick carrot again this morning and I tried simulating what I watched on video with slow and long strokes.... But couldnt cum... 

What am I doing wrong..... May be I am simply not a bottom?! 

I think all these are written by those who are not bottom or afraid to be bottom. 

Like my friend said, a cock is nature purposed made for fucking a hole. No vegetable or man dildo will even come close to it.

If you press a hard cock, it has that strange texture of being hard and yet yieldingly soft. The hardness is for the mechanical penetration and the softness is necessary to massage the hole with just enough friction nice sensation and not rubber burn. It's considered a living organic tool.

Also it has that skin texture and body warmth that's just right.

On a good top, he knows how to drive it just right from the feedback responses of the bottom. Harder, faster or slower, the bottom will moan louder if that's what he like.

A vegetable or dildo is a dead thing. It's either too hard or too soft. It's dead cold. It has no skin texture. If you have to drive it, you lose the drive power of a man's hip pounding. 

If you're a bottom like me, I'll rather go to the gym than to waste my time trying to get pleasure from a dead thing. If you're not a bottom, you won't understand the mind blowing pleasures when a good top pound till you cry father cry mother. But of course not all tops are that good. But to get that good top, I'm willingly to go to a sauna in Seoul and get gang banged Gangnam style. There'll always be one or 2 good tops amongst the lot who bang so good that even those watching go wow. For these few good tops, I'm willing to shamelessly give up my masculinity and get publicly pounded so loudly and be heard echoing throughout the whole sauna. 

After that kind of fucking, vegetable or dildo will never be good enough. 

11 hours ago, Guest Masc btm said:

I think all these are written by those who are not bottom or afraid to be bottom. 

Like my friend said, a cock is nature purposed made for fucking a hole. No vegetable or man dildo will even come close to it.

If you press a hard cock, it has that strange texture of being hard and yet yieldingly soft. The hardness is for the mechanical penetration and the softness is necessary to massage the hole with just enough friction nice sensation and not rubber burn. It's considered a living organic tool.

Also it has that skin texture and body warmth that's just right.

On a good top, he knows how to drive it just right from the feedback responses of the bottom. Harder, faster or slower, the bottom will moan louder if that's what he like.

A vegetable or dildo is a dead thing. It's either too hard or too soft. It's dead cold. It has no skin texture. If you have to drive it, you lose the drive power of a man's hip pounding. 

If you're a bottom like me, I'll rather go to the gym than to waste my time trying to get pleasure from a dead thing. If you're not a bottom, you won't understand the mind blowing pleasures when a good top pound till you cry father cry mother. But of course not all tops are that good. But to get that good top, I'm willingly to go to a sauna in Seoul and get gang banged Gangnam style. There'll always be one or 2 good tops amongst the lot who bang so good that even those watching go wow. For these few good tops, I'm willing to shamelessly give up my masculinity and get publicly pounded so loudly and be heard echoing throughout the whole sauna. 

After that kind of fucking, vegetable or dildo will never be good enough. 

You never try you never know 

Guest eggplant

eggplants have something of a dick. They are not too hard, the skin gives way like a real dick and the shape is quite dick like...  and they can have these thick and not too long shapes, what bottoms love... They even have one advantage, they won't get soft after the action...

I still prefer eggplants as food. Malay style with some chilli on top, the Mediterranean fried version or as a soft vegetable in a dish from South of France...and sometimes they give relief in an Indian curry having nicely soaked the curry sauce....

I am a ass virgin. Before I try a real hard cock, I want to see if I like the feel of a big thing going in and out of my ass. So please advise which is the best for first timer.... 

Cucumer 

Banana

Carrot

Egg plant 

Dildo 

If you have tried all and can describe how each feels inside your ass, please do describe in details. 

I haVe tried only w my middle finger by myself... So far can't appreciate why some in BW love to be fucked. 

Guest 1step@atime
18 minutes ago, Guest Newbie said:

I am a ass virgin. Before I try a real hard cock, I want to see if I like the feel of a big thing going in and out of my ass. So please advise which is the best for first timer.... 

Cucumer 

Banana

Carrot

Egg plant 

Dildo 

If you have tried all and can describe how each feels inside your ass, please do describe in details. 

I haVe tried only w my middle finger by myself... So far can't appreciate why some in BW love to be fucked. 

Since it’s your 1st time, try something thin such as a chopstick 

2 hours ago, Guest Moron said:

Hello, He has tried his middle finger. Your chopstick thicker than your middle finger!? I can imagine your cock as thin as 2 chopsticks tied together. 

Yours is a toothpick. LoL

9 hours ago, Guest Klia said:

Anyone here tried putting bittergourd in the ass? 

For sure plenty of bottoms, who felt bitter and unsatisfied from the lousy top they met, later they thought they were fucked by a bittergourd.... ha ha

58 minutes ago, Guest bitter said:

For sure plenty of bottoms, who felt bitter and unsatisfied from the lousy top they met, later they thought they were fucked by a bittergourd.... ha ha

Bitter but cooling.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

im fucking my ass with cucumber right now.haha.. the size of a wrist.  wanna feel being fisted.

7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Curious to know how you deal with your cucumber at the end of fucking? Eat it or throw away or cook it for your loved ones? 

throw away laa..haha. not gonna eat the dirty one.. i bought it just for my ass. 

this one just bought it. late at night gonna be 'me time' in my bedroom... haha

IMG_20190915_205012.jpg

7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Curious to know how you deal with your cucumber at the end of fucking? Eat it or throw away or cook it for your loved ones? 

throw away laa..haha. not gonna eat the dirty one.. i bought it just for my ass. 

On 9/15/2019 at 9:00 PM, asib said:

IMG_20190915_205012.jpg

Actually no need to throw away bro. The dirty part is just on the skin so don't waste food. 

What I do is wash the cucumber under the tap water then remove the skin and then wash again. After that you can cut into slices for salad or nasi lemak or even blend into juices with apples and share with friends or family. 

13 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Actually no need to throw away bro. The dirty part is just on the skin so don't waste food. 

What I do is wash the cucumber under the tap water then remove the skin and then wash again. After that you can cut into slices for salad or nasi lemak or even blend into juices with apples and share with friends or family. 

im a bit kinky. haha.. im into scat. play it with my shit.... so its gonna be messy after that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Vegetables I have tried:

carrot 

brinjal 

corn 

cucumber 

bittergourd 

loofah

my favourite is the loofah, as it has many angles and the feel of it entering my hole is so shiok!😜

Guest 爽歪歪
36 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Vegetables I have tried:

carrot 

brinjal 

corn 

cucumber 

bittergourd 

loofah

my favourite is the loofah, as it has many angles and the feel of it entering my hole is so shiok!😜

You must buy the Japanese bitter gourd. It’s more shiok than the local one. You’ll shiok until don’t know if you’re alive 🤔

Japanese bitter gourd

spacer.png

Local bitter gourd 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Guest 爽歪歪 said:

You must buy the Japanese bitter gourd. It’s more shiok than the local one. You’ll shiok until don’t know if you’re alive 🤔

Japanese bitter gourd

spacer.png

Local bitter gourd 

spacer.png

Japanese... i thought these were indian bitter gourds. Saw these kinds in little india...

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On 10/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, Guest 爽歪歪 said:

Japanese bitter gourd

spacer.png

Local bitter gourd 

spacer.png

Just finished using the Japanese bitter gourd. It made me cum thrice. Feel so good.

Guest Real Cleanly Teacher (IP)
On October 5, 2019 at 7:51 AM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

Just finished using the Japanese bitter gourd. It made me cum thrice. Feel so good.

Actually creating your own guest nickname (or even better registering as a member) would make you feel even better and cum even more. Nobody would experience those sensations, however, from the completely uncreative act of impersonating other people's already established guest nicknames like Guest Blank, Guest Dirty Auntie, Guest Disclosed Yourself, Guest Try And See, and so on.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When i was 13 i would put tampons in my butt and masturbate. You have to squirt some baby oil on it or else it would hurt like hell going in. 

I guess i knew i was btm even back then, when to cum i needed that feeling of being filled up and stretched.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.