Male HQ

Things I've put in my Ass - e.g. Mentos, 🍆 , etc. (compiled)

Guest WeeLong

On 9/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, Guest Carrot said:

I worry about myself. I am already in my 60s and this year I have been feeling itchy in my ass wanting to try being fucked. I tried prostate massage a few times from a few masseurs and while it felt nice I could only cum when they either suck me or jerk off for me. Recently I have been using carrots of different sizes to try and for whatever reason simply didn't feel as nice without someone simultaneous playing my cock. I recently got my fuck buddy to fuck me with his thick cock. Too bad he doesn't know how to fuck well and is a slower cummer and was a bit rough on my ass. My ass was so painful throughout the whole time he was pumping my ass and I felt more pain than pleasure. Even after that experience for whatever reason I am still wanting to try being fucked. Well I used a thick carrot again this morning and I tried simulating what I watched on video with slow and long strokes.... But couldnt cum... 

What am I doing wrong..... May be I am simply not a bottom?! 

I think you need dildo that vibrate get that is slightly curve so it will hit your g spot.

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, sgmalay said:

Try using brinjal. Those huge purple ones. Carrot is too hard.

My "go-to" for years heheh.. and dinner .. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Thought you use dildo to put in your ass, lol. 

After you use it as a tool of pleasure... why not also recycle by eating it? Proper cleaning is not hard to ensure it is also eatable.

Waste not, want not.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

9 hours ago, upshot said:

After you use it as a tool of pleasure... why not also recycle by eating it? Proper cleaning is not hard to ensure it is also eatable.

Waste not, want not.

You are so kinky, lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Cucumber
On 3/2/2020 at 7:58 AM, fetish69 said:

I think you need dildo that vibrate get that is slightly curve so it will hit your g spot.

My friend like cucumbers. It's strong, cheep, organic and cums in all shapes and sizes. He'll peel the skin if he likes it soft and flexible and wet. Ahhhhh

• 5 months later...
Guest Armpits
On 9/8/2019 at 11:03 AM, Guest Another average guy said:

Yes eggplant can grow up to 13 inches in size. Most of the time, farmer will harvest it before it reaches it full length as most people like to buy and eat a medium size eggplant.

I have a vege garden, I grow eggplants before and yes if you didn't harvest it when they are around 7 or 8inches, this left behind can really grow more than a feet

OMG. So painful!! Harder. O yeah! Harder! Ahhhh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.