Male HQ

Circle Life Review

Guest Elvin

Guest Elvin

Been using circle life for a month and so far it has been comparable with the other telcos. More data at a cheaper price. Why not right? 

Few things to note though:

1st, there is no free sms and incoming call services. For unlimited incoming call, there is a charge of $2.

2nd, you will only get your 6GB data when you port over your old number to circle life. If you don't port over, and sign up a new line with them, you only get 4GB. Of the 6GB data, only 5GB will stay with you forever. The 1GB will expire 6 months later. 

3rd, there is a one time registration fee of $38. 

4th, there is no contract blinding you, but you can only terminate your contract and port out your number to other telcos after 2 months. 

That's about all I could conclude now, use my referral code 6ELRW to get $20 off your registration fee! :)

from circle port over to m1 mysim15 reason :

1. free incoming call

2. free 3 m1 number

3. 600 sms

4. 2 gb data

5. save extra $13 ($28-$15)

while circle life unlimited whatapks.

i alway end up paying sms, exceed 100min and less usuage on data.

Just now, Firday said:

from circle port over to m1 mysim15 reason :

1. free incoming call

2. free 3 m1 number

3. 600 sms

4. 2 gb data

5. save extra $13 ($28-$15)

while circle life unlimited whatapks.

i alway end up paying sms, exceed 100min and less usuage on data.

btw most important is i realise the data speed is slow especially when i download apk.

On 03/03/2017 at 0:59 AM, Firday said:

btw most important is i realise the data speed is slow especially when i download apk.

Oh dear that doesn't sound good. May I enquire, let's say if you download a 50mb apk, how long does it take?

• 5 weeks later...

I've signed up. Got free auspicious numbers to choose now starting with 8808****.

u can go to www.circles.life, and get $20 discount on registration using my referral code: HUYBC

Image may contain: phone

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

11 hours ago, Vometra said:

Mysim15 2GB meh? I thot 500MB nia, and 1GB at most with 12 months contract?

actually i forgot to tell you when i was in circle life, i encounter this crucial problem :

1. data speed is slow

2. sometime when too many circle life user, i may get a low or no reception at all.

3. due to 100 min for incoming and outgoing call, i alway pay more then $28 every month from call and sms.

while i m lite user, i dun download apk mostly whatapk or facebook which enough for me.

sms is for my banking transaction usage.

free incoming call from friend and family

outgoing for free m1 (3 user) for my parent and lover.

if i can save more then $13 every month  instead of $28 - why not.

No doubt circle life share with M1 - i still got a better reception and speed with m1. 

as the old saying one man food is another poison. there no right or wrong choice.

i just feel my need and cash is very important priority - i won't be loyal to any telco as long whoever is cheap and good  - i will go for it.

• 3 weeks later...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.